Walk into local kinoplex, find Bestest Emma staring at you, "Hey faggot, come here so I can bite you"

Walk into local kinoplex, find Bestest Emma staring at you, "Hey faggot, come here so I can bite you".

What do?

Raise my eyebrows, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Obviously I come over so she can bite me

post that webm of her dancing

start fearing for my life

What are you doing here? I never see you here.

no way fag

thanks fampai she seems like she would be a really good girlfriend if you could get her attention

KEK

I agree.
The constant threat of domestic abuse really turns me on. Just imagine coming home from work a few hours late one night. She's sitting in the kitchen still waiting for you despite telling her the day before that you really needed to get that project proposal submitted. You calmly remind her of this when suddenly your cold dinner plate flies across the room barely missing your head and shattering against the nearby wall. She calls you a liar and starts yelling at you demanding to know where you've been all night. As you're trying to defuse the situation she smacks you across the face. You reply with a firm backhand that shocks and arouses her. She suddenly jumps on you, wrapping her legs around your torso, and begins making out with you, which kinda looks like her eating your face since her mouth is twice the size of yours. You carry her over to the table, lay her down, then proceed to engage in the roughest sex you've ever had in your life.

exactly what i was thinking.

Was Scream Queens Renewed Or Was It Cancelled?

Offer the faggot next to me and run off.

neat

I need a new girlfriend. This time I'll slap her back and forth. With all my might, I'll swear. :^(

why is she so damn lewd

why would you go to the gym, spend time working out, etc, just to give yourself tits? i would fire the fuck out of my personal trainer that just looks like shit.

emma_and_her_friends_vs_you.webm

>we need a best emma for this role
>sir, eric roberts already took care of it, 25 years ago
how does he do it! the madman

I literally wouldn't want a woman that doesn't give me a slap every now and then.

wouldn't you be walking into her then