How did Gus survive the initial blast? It blew off the door for fuck sakes

How did Gus survive the initial blast? It blew off the door for fuck sakes.

Goddamn this show is terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=584_1328471434
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its just a show bro, its not real

It still looks so fake.

It was a cartoon at this point, so its acceptable

He didn't. See how half his face is missing and he falls down dead moments later? The 'initial blast' did that.

I think what you meant to ask is "why didn't he die instantly?", to which the answer is, people can survive a surprising amount of trauma. And he didn't even survive. People have lost entire chunks of their skull and survived. It's unlikely to happen, but certainly not impossible.

you can clearly see his metallic skull
he was clearly a terminator send back in time

A dude literally had a metal shaft thrown straight through his brain and lived like a decade

People have had grenades go off at arms length and been mostly ok

Someone being alive long enough to stand up and walk like 3 steps is not impossible, it's not even unlikely

if you knew anything about what you were talking about OP you'd know that eye-witness accounts from WW2 and the like that there have been thousands of cases of people walking off, temporarily at least, explosive trauma that has surely killed them but it's almost like the body is in shock and keeps moving, struggling, fleeing from the danger.

It's not literal. It's a metaphor for the last thoughts of the departing soul upon death. That the nature of the individual is encapsulated in a habit or quirk given after death.

b less a fagget faggot

breaking bad apologist

people have lived a lot longer with the same injury

it's called shock.

a dude i went to HS with murdered his father with an axe and nearly decapitated him but he didn't die instanty. even though his head was barely on his shoulders, he was so in shock he started going about his morning routine. went outside and got the paper and shit before he collapsed and died.

>le breaking bad is bad meme
I want neo-Sup Forums to leave.

I love breaking bad and Gus is my favorite character but I did feel like this was a forced moment, especially where he adjusts his tie. Good enough show that you just suspend disbelief and roll with it. The effect looked neat and it was memorale.

For le shock moment xD

It irks me a bit when people take their understanding of human life from movies and shows. This isn't even unlikely to happen, there are worse injuries that happen every day. Do you also think that you can just knock a bunch of people out with relatively weak punches?

Hell, you can take a headshot and have a couple seconds of life in some cases.

SCIENCE BITCH!

flesh eating bacteria is not an explosion m80

Those are piranhas

it was already cartoonish with the twin sicarios in season 2

I've seen those ISIS videos of eyes blinking after the head is cut off clean

It was already cartoonish when they decided to hire Hal from Malcolm on the Middle.

liveleak.com/view?i=584_1328471434

>Liveleak link in response to this subject matter

You ain't tricking me that easily, mister.

>How did Gus survive the initial blast?
Didn't keep wondering why the camera was focused on a teddy in a pool with a half burnt face then?

how long was he able to survive like that?

I remember reading that there was a disease in the 1500's that would eat people's flesh and that there were tons of towns full of people walking around with parts of their skeleton exposed