When did you grow out of your "anti-hip hop" phase? What album made you realize your mistake?

When did you grow out of your "anti-hip hop" phase? What album made you realize your mistake?

pic related: i was missing out.

DAMN was better than TPAB

i cant stand idiots like you. wow big whoop you checked out the most critically acclaimed hip hop album in the 10's
fuck off
call me when you started listening to freestyles battles on youtube

i only enjoy rap when im drunk at a party or club. i couldnt imagine just sitting casually at your house listening to it

That album fucking sucks though

I like eminem. I could give 2 shits if dumb redditors think its "pleb music".

I never was in an anti hip hop phase. I've heard hip hop all my life, mostly classics though.

GKMC was the first rap album I actually paid attention to. I remember I was 18 when I went to my first concert ever, my buddy took me to Kendrick Lamar at the Pot of Gold festival in Tempe since I liked the album so much. The next night, TPAB released early

>big whoop
whiteboy.mp3

Pretty sure reddit fags praise this album and people here hate it.

GKMC is better than DAMN and TPAB

calm down, its just an album.

When I was 22. Started listening to Lil Jon and Paul Wall for fun. Kanye West was my wake-up though. Late Registration was amazing.

Never been in that phase, though I fear I might just enter it. I can't seem to enjoy most of the critically acclaimed hip-hip records of recent years.

For me, this masterpiece

Straight Outta Compton and 36 Chambers

Then I was reborn with Mm.. Food

This is the most recent hip hop album I've liked

Badly worded
I meant to say this is the hip hop album I've most recently liked
brofist

3 Feet Hivemind

>Imagine being this wrong

>call me when you started listening to freestyles battles on youtube
Low effort bait but I agree with everything before that.