What's his legacy?

What's his legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzUliFG6yd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Horrific tackles and sideways passes

being ginger

"For me he was the best player ever" - player that everybody considers 1000x better than Scholes.
A big meme.

MEME
E
M
E

Scholes is one big ginger joke

Ankle breaking. Don't know why people suck his dick so much

Fake quotes meme on a chinese cartoon forum

The footballer's footballer.

Forgotten

for me,it's scholes

one of the best players you will see in your lifetime.
the fact that he is a ginger ninja minger instead of handsome he's not cool enough or marketable enough to ever be a really, really high profile player and get top recognition

Elite footballer who lacked the 'it' factor to be a true superstar

>messi dribbled past a slow ageing central midfielder.
omg

Poor man's Benoit Pedretti.

The shit version of Gerrard and Lampard. Not even on Gareth Barry's level

One of the greatest long range passers of a ball.

ebin quotes

>being this butthurt
For me, it's Paul Scholes.

Seems like a gobshit wanker since he retired from football

> muuuuhhh..... could've been a legend like xavi , was played out of position for England blah blah blah .

He was just another over hyped English player . Apart from his technique & long ball passes there was nothing else he was good at . Maybe your occasional shot at goal but they weren't that many to begin with . No one will remember him in the next 10 years

Ebin threads though mate

autism

Influencing and impressing world-class CMs yet somehow being in the shadow of not top, top player Slippy G (aka Geraldinho).

One of the GOATs, disputed only by Liverpool fans and neckbeards

>getting roasted by Messi at age 34
Wow, he must have been shit

Lampard>Scholes>>Gerrard

>hur dur old

What a fucking lame excuse, if one of the best teams at the time used him as of their main players than he was playing just fine.
Messi woul humiliate him at any age.

>If he wasn't ginger no one would give a flying fuck about him
Prove me wrong. Henderson is literally just as good as Scholes ever was. It's manure customers who has been shilling him all these years, and now normies think he is the best midfielder ever in the prem.

Fake quotes

t. bin dipper

Messi would humiliate anyone, he's the GOAT. I don't see how this makes Scholes look bad though, it's not like it was his job to defend. He was notoriously bad at it.

I agree. Anyone that gets dribbled by Messi is dogshit

Just another mediocre player that Ferguson made look good.

One of best midfielders ever? Just because English people are insufferable when it comes to football doesn't mean you should shit on Scholes. He was a great player.
If you wanna shit on someone, it should he Lampard. That faggot was the most overhyped player of recent history.

>Lampard overhpyed

you mean Gerrard.

Lampard literally did everything for Chelsea consistently for like 10+ years, one the prem's best ever

Slow
Shit
Ginger
Completely overrated
Worse than Gerrard and Lampard
Carried by his team
Little dick

That's about it

you forgot
>manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=dzUliFG6yd4

I miss the Premier League for Fox, ESPN commentators don't do that

>le win everything in football lad who scores blooters and can pass with either foot and played til 38 and came back from retirement to win the league man while most midfielders in the league are done by 32.

Overrated desu

Most successful ginger in the game

saw him once at the disney store in the trafford centre. he was pushing a kid around in a pram.

said hello, he said hello back.

proper sound guy. bet he'd be a decent friend who you could sit and watch champions league footy with, at home, on the couch in your slippers, drinking a few cans of lager. discussing the pros and cons of 5 vs 4 at the back, or the false 9. he'd probably order a kebab on his mastercard at 11 o clock and after that you'd call it a night. he'd get a taxi home or something.

anyway sound bloke.

Chuckled

Nice post lad

>b-but he couldn't tackle

Why would you need to learn to tackle when you don't lose the ball?

Come say that to my face bitch

Literally none of those tackles were by accident. The fact that he gets away with it because "le poor council estate lad about to get his tackling back on track, didundnuffind" is a good reason to dislike him. The dirties player of his generation.