Sends you to Ketchikan, Alaska

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPjW75fIbUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do I have to torrent this shit somewhere

Can't find any streaming link on gaagle

>Do I have to torrent this shit somewhere

Why is this such a bad thing?

Not saying it's bad but streaming is easier and if I don't find any quick it doesn't bode well for torrent link

I'm just asking if I didn't search well enough or should just straight up DL them

>and if I don't find any quick it doesn't bode well for torrent link

That is completely backwards logic, what the heck am I reading?

I've been to Ketchikan it's pretty comfy.

For how long?

Just get HBO poorfag

Northern lights, the ski slopes are always ready, comfy fire place snugglin with the qt. The only thing is the price of most common good is damn high.

A few days. Look up pics it doesn't look the way it is portrayed in the show.

Kino of the Heavenly Spheres

See very comfy

I realize it's kinda nitpicking but why do they have mass outside in Ketchikan? I looked the place up and it has multiple churches.

It's in the Alaska panhandle. It's actually in a cold mountain rain forest biome. Not a vast expanse of snow.

It's in a series of inlets

Why is she so perfect?

Oh and cruise ships from seattle

It's interesting since it seems like Sorrentino didn't make up his mind as to whether he wanted it to be purgatory or hell. We see the cardinal who gets sent there earlier make a comeback and is replaced with the kiddy-fiddler, so it's not Hell in the sense that one can "get out" of it.

But at the same time, Hell (in contrast to modern conceptions of it) is meant to be a place of extreme cold, completely removed from the warmth and animation of God's love. If Sorrention had wanted it to be more Purgatory-esque, I imagine he would have gone for some sort of Mount of Purgatory thing.

I literally watched Episode 3 an hour ago.

Is this the power of God?

Did God send me here to see this thread?

No, Christkino is restoring Sup Forums to its former glory.

>there are people who don't like living in the cold
Why not?

>You can warm yourself up
>You can always sleep well
>Never having to worry about it getting so hot that nothing cools you down
Only plebs like the heat

comfy

>you will never be brought a cherry coke zero in the morning

Is this the greatest opening ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=dPjW75fIbUo

I usually watch well after they aired so well

>push button
>it's time for your snack, your holiness

>They should make an intro for House of Cards like this where Frank walks past the pictures of past presidents. That would be awesome.

This. Cold places are interesting, I'd kill myself from boredom if it was 80 and sunny all the time. I'm fine with people believing this though because it keeps floridians and Californians below their containment parallel.

Nah they are saving that idea for when President Trump gets his own show and that will be the intro

>Let's go for a vacation to Queensland they said
>Fun it will be they said
I guess the reason Australians are so angry all the time is cos of the heat I take it

ur mum is a series of inlets m8 fite me

how is it possible that no one spots him? he's not being stealthy most of the time