Does Sup Forums even like the brian eno approved band ladytron?

does Sup Forums even like the brian eno approved band ladytron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ea48vhA7tsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

epic

I'M ALWAYS ONE STEP BEHIND HIM
HE'S BRIAN ENO

>brian eno approved

Is that meant to make me care?

HE TOOK HER TO A MOVIE

to catch your attention...
eno is serious about it:
>According to Brian Eno, once a member of Roxy Music: "Ladytron are, for me, the best of English pop music. They're the kind of band that really only appears in England, with this funny mixture of eccentric art-school dicking around and dressing up, with a full awareness of what's happening everywhere musically, which is kind of knitted together and woven into something quite new."
he's actually right.

Stereolab user here. You're gonna make people hate your favourite band at this rate.

only autists hate a band when they see it posted more than usual on a music board. i don't care about them t b h. i wonder how these folks could even handle the massive grimesposting, death grips posting, radioheadposting & so on.
Sup Forums is about music, so let's discuss music. you either participate or you simply get out.

Dude, people forgot about Ladytron for a reason. They weren't groundbreaking enough to be remembered, nor is their music old enough to invoke a sense of nostalgia.

I won't forgive them for their shitty Death in June cover

you're just making some absurd assumptions. people in general didn't forget about them because they didn't even hear about them in the first place due to poor promotion. those who heard about them, remember them.
however this band has its own niche. on facebook they have about 276k followers, which is more than most indie bands. they have more than double followers than Sup Forums's meme band godspeed you black emperor (they have barely 108k). if gybe get so much discussion i'm sure there's place for a little ladytron discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ea48vhA7tsM
it has more energy and power than the original.

I thought Helen Marnie's 2017 solo album was the bee's knees, I have that and a bunch of Ladytron LPs on my phone.

sweet. do you like her first album (crystal world)?

It's alright, has couple good tracks on it. Not as good as the second album but that weird catsuit is giving me feelings

crystal world is superb imo. all killer, no filler.

U2 is Brian Eno approved too

yes

yes. u2 don't deserve all that hate. achtung baby is a masterpiece, zooropa is very good and their '80s albums are at least good enough. people should learn to separate bono's actions from the band's music.

No there isn't, this meme band is going nowhere here, and I'm going to stop it

that pic hurts my eyes

>and I'm going to stop it
lolwut?

See you in the next thread

your actions will bring them even more publicity here. bring it on, tough guy.

i care less and less the more you post this thread, day after day

you actually never really cared in the first place

Listen I like Ladytron but can you stop posting this? Thanks.

that's true

it's better than k-pop threads tbqh

if you like ladytron why do you refuse talking about them? i don't understand this silly mentality.

post your top 5 ladytron songs

>generic synthpop band with funny vocals
>good
Eno is a pleb

>generic synthpop band with funny vocals
elaborate this silly opinion

His voice sound like he is singing throug her nose and that sounds terrible bad.
Eno doesnt know about pop music. They dont have solid ideas either beside that they dress like drag queens. So nothing new...
Years ago we have some great Tripsynthfags. What the f*ck happend

He Took Her To A Movie
Holiday601
Beauty*2
Tender Talons
Playgirl

Stop posting this stupid shit everyday you fucking autist

you first

STOp
WITH
LADYTRON

you first

Versus
Deep Blue
Burning Up
All The Way
Kletva

ok

destroy
tomorrow
beauty*2
black cat
discotraxx

shut up.

>Eno doesnt know about pop music. They dont have solid ideas either beside that they dress like drag queens. So nothing new...
who are you to criticize eno?
>His voice sound like he is singing throug her nose and that sounds terrible bad.
so, you don't like her voice. but you failed to realize there's more to music than vocals. what about the instrumentals? what about the other singer (the bulgarian one)?

fuck off already you piece of garbage autist miserable fuck

what is your favorite ladytron album, triggered autist?

Why can't you guys enjoy female artists like normal people? Why do you always have to make it obsessive and creepy?

what do you mean?

An anonymous poster.
Who is he to not be criticized? lmao. The band is -okay- but i dont understand the "new" and "best" thing that he is claiming.
Yes, i dont like the vocals. The instrumentals are nothing to be crazy about it.. Dont care about the other drag

so, you're basically a pleb all around. that's ok. this thread is not for you.

>so, you're basically a pleb all around.
I dedicated most time of my life to Synthpop.
Ladytron and Roxy Music are huge popular pop bands, so they are a pleb band. I dont like LT / RM , so im not a pleb.
I would stay anyways

>women
No thanks

it's cool that you like synthpop. it's a shame that you dislike lt / rm (what's not to like about their music?) but it's not like everyone likes these bands. btw ladytron are just moderately popular; they're a patrician band (great music, not for the plebs). plebs don't even know they exist.
what are your favorite synthpop artists?

Mostly the vocals and songs that i already hear before. Really love "Seventeen" through.
Yeah, they arent that popular as RM, but they hit the million views. I always through that pleb band refered to popularity.

My favs are Ultravox, Blancmange, ABC, Papa Dance, DEVO, Snowy Red, La Femme. Yours?

your faves are more new wave than synthpop.
my faves are ladytron, propaganda, heaven 17, the human league, depeche mode, new muzik, the knife, wolfsheim, goldfrapp, chvrches, omd, japan, visage, covenant, yellow magic orchestra, kraftwerk.

[citation needed]

for what?

I dunno dude. That's your catchphrase every time you post one of these Gaydeetron threads.

it's not my catchphrase

it's the same autist fuck as always doing these shitty threads
>inb4 calling me a kid pleb
is this choa poster? you guys' autismal outbursts sound similar

i'm calling you a huge autist. does it make any difference if it's just one guy or a whole bunch of people posting about this band?
"shitty threads"? this thread alone has more music discussion than over 90% of Sup Forums right now, kiddo.
instead being so pissed off for nothing just filter the thread (it's just one in the whole catalog) and shitposts in other meme threads. fuck you.

Kek. This thread is just people saying Ladytron sucks and to stop posting 30 threads a day about their dumb looking asses

>new muzik
Great and underrated new wave band!!

this destroys the ladytron fag

Check out SSQ

good introduction. thanks for the lists.

Still a shit comparison but ok
I like both though

ladytron is the shit
I remember hearing seventeen as a wee lad and thinking it was the greatest thing in the world. They still have a place in me