Look Who's Back

Filmmaker David Wnendt tries to make Hitler and his political ideology look horrendous or worthy of ridicule. Film plays with the audience in a way that makes you kind of agree with Hitler's ideas so as to introspectively find the Hitler within all of us. But then it gets zany so we get reminded that it's just a movie and he's literally Hitler.

Hitler's ideas are more powerful than he could have ever anticipated. The filmmaker probably thought, "but,but, he's literally Hitler and nobody could ever agree with this!"

David only ended up making Hitler look like a badass that needs to come back.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho
youtu.be/-y52fmhZGPE?t=70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Film plays with the audience in a way that makes you kind of agree with Hitler's ideas so as to introspectively find the Hitler within all of us. But then it gets zany so we get reminded that it's just a movie and he's literally Hitler

Don't agree with that desu. The whole time watching it I just thought "wow are these people easily manipulated or something they are way too into Hitler and his speeches"

This whole movie would work better as a youtube video, not a feature film.

I feel you like a bear hug.

I think I can feel your boner.

best hitler comin thru

Johnny Hitler, pick up ten papers

I liked it, in the end it gets a little sappy and melodramatic, but it was good. 10/10 for netflix.

>gay remark
>the anime hamster girl

>I'm just like way too like smart compared to all these like idiots
The movie even goes out of its way to interact with regular Germans and letting them express their anti-immigration feelings to the camera. The filmmaker then tries to take those feelings expressed and go "but remember, these people are literally Hitler" by having Hitler agree with them in very mild terms. The Germans in the film weren't being manipulated. They already had these feelings. Except now someone was saying it out loud and not being immediately arrested for it.

I imagine the filmmaker realised this quite early into the filmmaking process and that's why he scribbled in the "Hitler kills a dog" scene. Because how could you support the same political views as a dog killer, goyim?

"wow are these people easily manipulated or something"

congrats you just described the idiots that populate Sup Forums

>leaves thread

>>the anime hamster girl
Uh, that's umaru-sama to you

>mein gott. I must defame der fuhrer so I don't appear as a racist.

its been over 70 years
fuck off with this shit already.

>redditumblr image

Piss off

Johnny Hitler's the COOLEST Kid on Campus!

I don't care

Hitler had only a rudimentary understanding of genetics and his attempt to cleanse humanity was misguided and destined to fail if it had been carried out. He also had no realistic vision for a world order had Germany actually won the war. Like most historical villains he is cast as evil when in fact he was simply wrong and arrogantly imposed his wrong ideas on the world.

also u mad fgt

Worst Hitler coming through

Am I the only one who thought the scene when he shoots the dog was really out of place?

oh man it got me offguard, chuckled pretty damn hard

Of course it's out of place for an animal lover to do so.

He fucking loved animals, especially dogs. He was mien fuhrer whisperer. Seriously.

If nothing else, he was an incredible orator. He could rally crowds like few others. Whether it was all only manipulation, or he was really gifted with bringing out others' passion and enthusiasm, or both, I don't know, but it's amazing nonetheless.
He also adored dogs quite a bit, (and banned vivisection, and instituted designated hunting seasons/land conservation laws) he couldn't've been as innately evil of a person as almost everybody always ever seems to makes him out to be, even accounting for the attempted genocide.
He's actually morally superior to animal abusers, all of them.
Adolf Hitler was a better human being with infinitely more decency to countless many people alive today, despite the self-righteousness attitudes of so many.

*Reddit*

Not him but you should actually use Umarus proper name next time. Check out the show if you have time as well. Great kino or whatever you kids say these days.

Lol okay Sup Forums keep trying to justify genocide

He entirely believed his cause 100%. He wasnt trying to fool anyone in Germany. He genuinely believed his plans would bring Germany out of poverty and he would make them great.

anti semite

I saw a review and it said it was mediocre at best so I'll pass, lad. I'm really an anime fan either so I doubt I'd enjoy it either way.

WATCH IT OR ILL CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF DESU

Yeah don't bother with it it's actually fucking awful.
Literally just a meme show.

>the point was: even though the memory of hitler is at this point a comic villain caricature for many people, the attitudes that supported hitler have never really vanished, and that we are very much facing the same things we faced earlier when he was alive

Yes, because the love for animals is a good indicator of an individual's worth and moral depth
Hitler is overrated, and got us where we are now, so kindly fuck off

wow what an insufferable faggot you're go toss yourself in an oven and learn proper grammar too while you're at it fucking idiot

pig related it's your sexist pig stupid dumb fuck fuhrer in chief enjoy your new dictator retarded ass alt-right moron oinkkk oinkkk oinkkk russia gave him his voats by the way not us pathetic putin shill loser

>le hitler had brown eyes meme (enforced in the beginning)
>le old ppl are stupid bigots -.-
>le right wingers start chimping out if everything goes their way, for absolutely no reason xDDD (ending)
i liked it but they just had to kike it up a bit

Try me, you pathetic squealing hamster cunt.

If you want a real eye opener, watch The Man In the High Castle

really shows you how much better it could have been

This reads like a posting on craigslist rants & raves. Yuck.

Why does it smell like interracial cuckoldry in this thread?

...oh.

Don't bother its mostly her throwing a fit so her brother buys her games and junkfood.

>tfw killing millions of your own countrymen is ok but the minute you turn a few jews into spaghetti everyone's upsetti

>lectures grammar
>grammatically shits the bed

When's season 2?

which makes the film even more pathetic because Hitler loved animals.

Then there's these fags

Patrician taste, mein freund

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho

Didn't he kill his dog before he suicided

>he's actually defending it

You are missing the point of the film. People can have opinions, even radical ones. But it shows how easy it is to exploit these people in desperate times.

Hitler is no better than a terrorist leader in that sense. He's all about propaganda and manipulation which is not about the people but himself.

The point of the film is that liberals absolutely hate whites, the average person, western civilization, and the idea that white people get self-determination

Why is it bad when white people get the same pride in themselves that every other race gets?

>le right wingers start chimping out if everything goes their way, for absolutely no reason
This is true though, look at Sup Forums shitting up every thread even though their meme candidate won the election.

the book had none of that bullshit
I was rooting for Hitler the whole time

This movie surprised me in that it portrayed Hitler as a easy-going funny guy. Like, he seemed completely unfazed by the large presence of Turks and Hijabed women in Germany.

>everyone tells Sup Forums for an entire year how they'll flood into Sup Forums laughing about how Trump lost
>???
This was inevitable faggot.

Nice historical revisionism

>so salty he has a mental breakdown on a Mauritanian Moving-Picture-Enthusiast Image board

Yikes

"like Romney" huh?
Still mad?

Loxism

This time when the cycle starts again we shall be successful and take our rightful place on Earth and beyond.

Will there ever be a year without some holocaust bullsit? I've been hearing about it my whole fucking life and it's having the opposite effect. It doesn't make hate hitler, it makes me hate Jews more. Often I think about how the world would be now if there were no more Jews at all. Completely eradicated. I think it would be a better place, if only because I wouldn't have to hear about the holocaust constantly.

>David only ended up making Hitler look like a badass that needs to come back.
Pretty much.

youtu.be/-y52fmhZGPE?t=70

If this doesn't make you cry, you have no balls.

>he actually gets triggered by it

in the book, he initially assumes that the Turks came to Germany's rescue in the war, and that's why there are so many Turks in Berlin. he remarks that the Turks are "Germania's Eternal Allies."

later on, he is displeased when he finds out the young woman he just cheered up has the name Ozlem

F

>congrats you just described the idiots that populate the world

Because the ruskies would have butchered them :(

He most accurately described the left
The left are the ones ignorant of reality, brainwashed into supporting retarded policies, and are a buncha hypocritical virtue signalling fucks

>Will there ever be a year without
I am afraid everyone alive today will still be cursed by this as long as (((they))) control media

>He's all about propaganda and manipulation which is not about the people but himself.
What lie did he tell to his people?

don't you have a wife whose son's bull you have to prep