Is calling your fans uneducated while only holding a remedial high school education yourself a good career move?

Is calling your fans uneducated while only holding a remedial high school education yourself a good career move?

cleveland sports fans are cucked beyond belief so it doesn't matter. they probably unironically think Lebron will stay after this year as well

What did he actually say?

Lol. Do these idiots no realize WHY the rust belt went with the man who promised them jobs instead of the female that paid no attention to them and called them all racist deplorables. Fucking Christ it’s not rocket science.

>how do I bring these rust belt voters back
>I know, let's call them uneducated rednecks
Why is the American left so retarded ?

yeah lets vote for hilary who would do anything to make a buck. Yeah call the other party idiots when you vote for the stereotypical dirty politician

Nice propaganda leaf. He didn't actually say that

They wouldn't be modern leftists if they weren't rerarded.

save this pic for when he leaves for the Lakers next year and spread that shit like wildfire all over the internet

AAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAA

I CAN'T FUCKING BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack

How many jobs is Trump giving those rust belt cucks? You're proving his point.

>Bron going full heel again

Hell yes

A metric shit ton. Of course your Huffington Post and Slate echo chamber isn't reporting it.

Yeah, all of those rust belt jobs that are coming back? You mean the miners who are still going to be out of work despite his pandering?

Trump won because he promised shit to the lowest common denominator that he never actually planned on delivering. It's a basic tactic, this time the rednecks came out in droves to vote.

Ohio was going to vote red regardless. Don't forget Trump lost to Kasich in Ohio during the primaries.

Where is your proof? You surely don't mean infrastructure and construction work do you? Because those are the kinds of Keynesian economic practices that Obama was vilified for.

If you really want to know research it yourself, nothing I say will make your faggy pompous ass believe it because it doesn't come from HuffPo

>be poor and uneducated
>only fit for factory jobs, or manual labor
>factories moved overseas
>manual labor jobs being undercut by illegals who don't pay taxes, don't have certifications, and live in 3rd world conditions to make ends meet here in the US
>vote for the guy who promises to end 3rd world immigration that's competing for a limited labor pool and depressing wages and bring back US manufacturing instead of the woman who is campaigning on more 3rd worlders, and shipping more factories overseas
BUT WHY DO THEY VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN SELF INTEREST??

>Black people least educated by far
>93% vote for gibs that never come

>lowest common denominator
not part of this conversation, just dropping in for this.
do you consider blue-collared workers the lowest common denominator?
if you meant that as "poorest and most uneducated jobs" then i would say retail/fast food would qualify instead and those are occupied by an entirely different demographic
case in point, don't put yourself on a pedestal and talk down to people just because of their situation
again, not part of the conversation so i'll fuck right off

lol, nice copout. You've got nothing. Post it, or shut it.

Lol this post goes unanswered

>inner city kids drop out of school
>cities still vote democrat
>state still votes republican

Oh no a lefitst faggot doesn't believe me on Sup Forums because that is what really matters instead of the truth. Now go back to reading your pedo normalizing garbage news.

No, they had to vote for the one promising jobs even if he won't deliver to send a message.
You don't seem to understand how democracy works.
You don't vote your perfect candidate, you make statetments so that the other candiates think twice next election.

I've never understood what they mean by this.
Are they accepting that education is now political brainwashing?
Isn't education's goal to teach people maths instead of who to vote?
What classes, what degrees should've people have taken so they wouldn't have vote for Trump?
What books, what exams, what the fuck do they mean by that?
Are they saying that if they all had high education they would all work in the third sector so they wouldn't care if mexicans come in, is that what they mean?
Do liberals hate physical jobs that much so they only want migrants doing them?

I'm a republican and I'll talk down to the dumbass social conservatives who'll vote for Trump and still remain on welfare and receive food stamps.

They aren't working, they want a health economy, but they're no fucking different than the lazy as liberals who want to be spoonfed a paycheck just because they completed a social science degree. Trump litterally pandered to the brain dead.

The intelligent blue collar people hated the choices they were given. Really? They actually thought that Trump was going to save the mining industry? They thought Trump was going to personally ensure that jobs were not leaving to go overseas?

He made a few public moves to fool the masses and it worked. The lowest common denominators bought it up. They're the reason he won. They're impatient, their bottom feeders, and they're petulant.

It's the same for the dregs of both parties. Fucking toddlers that are dragging us all down with them.

Not an argument

wtf i hate rural and suburban retards now

I thought Sup Forums said going to college doesnt mean you were smart though

This guy has a 2 digit iq, who cares about what he think.

Clinton offered outsourcing plus migration
You can have one or the other, you can't have both cause that's just a fucking scam.
You can't tell people you'll continue to send factories to China while importing mexicans to USA and expect them to vote for you.
As user said is not fucking rocket science.
Every real worker had to vote for Trump so the elite of both parties would think twice next election.
There was no other way.
It doesn't matter if he doesn't deliver, he doesn't deliver cause the congress is who really rules and as with Obama, they are blockading everything.

Nogs once again proving they are by far the dumbest race in America

They thought Trump would cut down on environmental regulations to open up the US for more jobs in resource extraction, and block trade deals that open up low skilled workers to competition from countries where people live on $6 a day.

Blocking 3rd world immigration will be the biggest factor in wage growth among low skilled workers. It's simple supply and demand.

I'd voted for Trump because he
ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT RELEVANT SHIT in politics like jobs , national security, keeping our rights , and illegal aliens.

Hillary was more concerned about not hurting some gender fluid otherkin fee fees than anything RELEVANT to MY LIFE

Only rural and suburban Ohiotards voted Drumpf

Ohio city people (Browns and Bengals) voted Hillary

What did you learn in college?
Engineering? Physics?
Or did take Womens studies to learn that there are 36 genders, race doesn't exist, and white privilege is the cause of all the world's problems?

i have no problem with the context of your argument
i have a problem with your constant talking down on people in general. and maybe this is the problem of "everyone's the hero in their own story" but man, we're all human. we're all struggling to make our way. these people might be honest, hard-working folks who are just trying to make it to the next paycheck for their family. they don't care about the bigger picture. they can't. they know that what they need is here and now and there's no respite from the grind. and if they see hope in sustaining a livelihood for themselves and their family, why would they not go for it when the alternative is nothing at all?
i'm not trying to rationalize their action/decision/vote but i'm trying to humanize them
we, who don't have to grind dusk 'til dawn, can have time to sit back and discuss the merits of social injustices or political ideas, shitposting on a 2d anime projector format because we are lucky
don't belittle people just because they never had time to worry about things outside of their bubbles because they never had a chance

Remind me what college LeBron went to

the college of hard knocks, motherfucker!

>Engineering? Physics?

as if STEM cuckery is not right at the bottom of the barrel along with women's studies

Notre Dame

he has a 250 basketball IQ, tho

business degree's where it's at
>barely studied
>got comfy corporate job out of college
>make good money just bullshitting and then shitposting online
>gets to work from home and shitpost more
truly the path of patricians