Greg Popovich acknowledges white privilege and says that whites need to be made uncomfortable

Greg Popovich acknowledges white privilege and says that whites need to be made uncomfortable

He's right, you know

dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nba-coach-white-people-especially-need-to-be-made-uncomfortable/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcZKrLSasa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Popo

I fucking hate white people

>Popovich

>senile old man feels bad about his sins and projects them onto his entire race

Popovich can suck his players dicks all he wants but he'll never get me to do it with him no matter how many different shaming tactics he tries.

>no one ever mentions Jewish privilege

>Popowisch

Wow the jews really got to him

More like Popobitch amiright (Popo means ass in German)

>uncomfortable
Going to be really difficult when you don't give a fuck period

Didn't he say whites didn't exist as a race a few days ago?

Whites BTFO, blacks should be entitled to white women

HONKEYS BTFO

>another Sup Forumsreddit thread

(((liberals))) haven't tried to completely destroy your sports teams yet? what's the deal?

>(((Popovich)))

Is he right?

and asian privilege

hes actually very right and correct

Based Popovich

He should tell that to the tens of millions of poor white people.

fucking hell

too bad poor whites vote against their interests by voting republican

Not to mention intellectually

They should vote for Democrats, then they could get out of poverty.

I think it's fair to say that blacks have it harder here (and everywhere, let's be honest) but it pisses me off that nobody ever talks about how retarded and anti education "urban" culture is, as if all of the black mans problems are caused exclusively by white people

It’s hilarious seeing all these white boys mad

So?
Why are you seething pop?

Nice one

certainly would be aligned with their economic priorities. giving underfunded free tax cuts focused on the wealthy does jack shit for middle and working class

Is Greg uncomfortable?

i'm certain they would vote to people who branded them as "deploring"

It is, the US has huge issues regarding race, but this modern age where everything is "cultural appropriation" and based on "privilege" is just annoying.

Absolutely. All white people are richer than all black people.
youtube.com/watch?v=kcZKrLSasa8

>deploring

poor whites need to check their white privilege too

>there really is no such thing as whiteness

>Because you were born white, you have advantages that are systemically, culturally, psychologically there

Is Popo senile? Is that why they signed Rudy Gay?

reeks of samefagging

>says every black person's problem is caused by the white devil
>that flag
Seems Legit

Based Barkley

Maybe if people woke up and voted for Bernie Sanders, we wouldn't be in this mess.

>I don't like that these people liked something I dislike
>therefore, it is samefagging

Can you blackies and anti-blackies all move your shit to your containment board?

nice

Why do sports have to be political nowadays?

Not anymore. Sports have become entirely politicized in the US. The media and players won't let their game be mindless escapism from everyday life again.

That's not what he said

In the moment you have to sing the anthem at every match when it's a domestic one and not an international one it becomes political.

>the richer the voter, the more likely they are to vote republican in steady progression until you reach actual rich people
>durr only poor whites vote republican

It's worked wonderfully for blacks the last 85 years doing that right?

don't you get it? only retarded white trash vote republicans
and if they're not poor, then they're greedy racist fucks
and if they're not white, then they're race traitors and voting against their own interests

I'm not defending the democrats. I wanted Bernie Sanders to win.

>Drumpf loses the support of professional athletes
>Drumpf loses the support of the military

Who's left in the corner of the Cheeto-in-chief?

hit the nail right on the head. republican economics only benefits extremely wealthy and well off people or those who inherited massive wealth

I thought uncomfortable white people is how Trump won. Maybe black people were too comfortable that's why they didn't vote. That or they are dumbasses like Kaepernick.

So if they stop playing the national anthem, sports will not be political anymore?

nobody cares about handegg anymore amerifat

It's crazy thinking about if blacks consistently voted. Republicans would never win again again. I can't even imagine how the country would look

the same?

Some people will have to work harder than others to succeed. That's just how life is. There are those from every race that struggle and will have to overcome greater obstacles to reach their goals. Expecting to receive free hand outs over someone else is entitlement. I know a black man who lost his left hand and escaped genocide in Africa to come over here and make his way through college then eventually get his phd. If he can go through that and succeed then you shouldn't use growing up in a poor neighborhood or experiencing crime as an excuse to fail. Try harder

Can this man be any more based?

>Papabitch

i thought white people had no culture?

>He still makes millions of dollars off of African American athletes that he screams at

>Holds both GM and Head coach positions

>Refuses to give all that money and both positions to a black person thus proving how much of a dumbass hypocrite he really is

Seriously why does he still hold GM and Head coach which he only got because of a system that rewards white people and not give it to a black man? Seriously how is he this fucking stupid

>I am the definition of everything I complain about but will do nothing to actually change it except cry

They don't. Just privilege.

What happened to Popovic?

He used to be based.

because he's smarter than you and plays 4D chess while you jerk off and eat burgers

so what advantage is he talking about?

He is the definition of white privilege making millions off of African Americans and gives no jobs in high positions to any of them. And he admitted that the only reason he has these jobs and money is because the system is rigged for him, why not change it then?

Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?

Not just sports, absolutely every form of entertainment.

Wonder why he would say those things and not back it up with actions at all. Those were hollow bullshit words just to get black people to be like o hes one of the good whites when hes really just playing them

he should resign, mandate the new coach by non white, and give all his money to inner city non white kids then

like detroits innercity

it's over

wh*te (((people))) are finished

you all have to kill yourselves now

this is why I will raise any white girls I have to worship BBC

This.

Talk is cheap.

i will raise mine to worship chink cock because once the US gets destroyed by all these lefties and nogs, the ever efficient chinese will be the ones to clean up the mess

>Next season starts

>Every game has chants of "Fire the White Coach"

I fucking hope this happens so bad now

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

>The science and the facts are irrefutable
*tips fedora*

>no category for Hispanic

> if blacks voted consistently
>forgetting to mention how Republicans successfully suppress minorities vote with bull shut muh voter id laws for generations to instill corporate fascism upon us

>making sure people that vote are actual citizens is raysis!

Very easy for someone who is on the backside of 60 looking at the finish line and has millions of dollars and more wealth than his family will ever need

Systemic racism is a legitimate issue but going over the top with this "all white people are rich" attitude is just hurting the cause

how is he wrong?