Anyone notice the shill posting has suddenly stopped?

Anyone notice the shill posting has suddenly stopped?

It was only yesterday when pol was full of shills trying to rub their shit in our faces...and now? Crickets.

th-thick!

I was just trolling.

I for one am pro-Brexit but I couldn't resist making some Brexit BTFO threads.

I voted remain #imwithher

currently watching every news i can get to accumulate ammunition to continue shitposting

They've taken to kikebook and twitter to get out the "white people are racist" as much as possible. They'll be back.

vo-vomit
ch-child mo-molester

>pol
Shill detected.

Fuck, what a shit thread

right on fellow remainbro, stay strong. we are on the right side of history after all

#feelthebern

She has, literally, the most fucked up body i've ever seen without the formal diagnosis of some kind of deformity.

Because now we have the unironic remain posts filled with salt and tears.

Yes.
The board is little more readable even if we are in celebration.

I think most of them were bored Sup Forumstards.

this. I will do the same with the US election

We were up against a hell of a lot.

The vote may seem close but I'm legitimately so proud that there was a gap as big as it was; without the shilling it would've been immense. With the shilling it makes it so much sweeter.

Europhile here. Was on Sup Forums till 01:30ish GMT semi-arguing the case but generally shitposting. Didn't expect them to go and do it the absolute madmen. Was to dejected this morning after seeing the headlines to resume my shitposting.

Now I'm feeling a bit more cynical. Now I'm thinking "well a Remain vote would've been boring as fuck". At least the next 20 or so years will be interesting, if not terrifying.

Yeah, no. It hasn't stopped at all. They just needed a time to collect all of their tears.

God that thing is hideous. wouldn't even hit with a baseball bat..

Looks like a giant walnut

>implying you wouldn't

Can't laugh at a fat person for jogging.

Jesus Christ I think you're right, OP. This thread should be on page 5 by now, but it seems we can catch a breather.

nope, just disgusting

In less then 20 years the EU would collapse.

all the ones i have seen they have been related to economies

WELL OK THEN WE SHALL SPEAK ECONOMIES AND ITS CONNECTION TO POLITICS AS YOU DEMAND

Not everyone is as keen to commit national seppuku as the Brits are m8

JEWS BLEED GREEN THEN SPEND THEIR GREEN BLOOD ON MORE GREEN BLOOD THEN MAKE GOLD FROM SATANIC ALCHEMY

////////THREAD

Because it's literally happening you fucking moron.

It's afraid!

There was actually some shilling attempts on Sup Forums lately but you can imagine how effective that was.

I'm pretty sure that's in her show and she's not jogging for real.

remember that swiss guy who said britbongs will never leave? remember that faggot with the EU flag that said the bongs will never leave?

[ ] not rekt
[x] rekt

May those shills never recover.

High test thread?
Glad I'm not the only one.

Yeah actually, you're probably right. She's a horrible person.

Haven't you seen the countless "you goys will regret this" threads usually made by Germans?

she looks like Milo desu

who /acid reflux/ here?

That man is not fooling anyone. Why do trannies think they are passible when they aren't

>made by Germans
>""""""""Germans""""""""
>and (((Germans)))

It hasn't stopped...

It has just... evolved...