Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Tenebrus? Darth Tenebrous, also known as Rugess Nome...

Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Tenebrus? Darth Tenebrous, also known as Rugess Nome, was a male Bith Dark Lord of the Sith of the lineage of Darth Bane. In his public persona as Nome, he was a legendary artisanal starship designer with a reputation spanning the galaxy; as the Sith Lord Darth Tenebrous, he was a scientific mastermind possessed of a calculating intellect with an obsession on shaping the future, and the master of Darth Plagueis and Darth Venamis.
And he was a good musician.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaBDIujt-CY
pastebin.com/RuB7cGsN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>male Bith Dark Lord of the Sith

LITERALLY POETRY

This guy was who killed him.

Asoka's nickname is Snips. Is that short for sensitive nipples?

>dark side user
>has breathing problems

why is this a SW meme

bump

>lose the ability to play a wind instrument
>become so disenfranchised that you turn to the dark side

it checks out for him

he cant even hold his lightsaber

no ya a real poof

Christ sakes its simpsons-level star wars already.

Sleep apnea leads to anger
Anger leads to the dark side

If Tenebrous had good lungs he'd have been a jizz wailer but he had to settle for sith lord.

See the sores on his head?

More likely some jedi woman gave him space herpes and he vowed to take revenge. Similar to the hitler/jews situation, also jedis are nation wreckers.

Jedi fucking suck!

I hope the next cartoon series is Heroic Tales of Order 66

Tenebrous is a manlet he has no chance against Poof because he would have the high ground since the beginning of the fight

>implying the Male Bith Dark Lord of the Sith didn't try to destroy all life in the galaxy by playing the dankest tunes

Why was Yoda so good a lightsabre fencing? He perpetually held the low ground

do you think his force powers enhance his jizz?

Was he a jizz wailer?

yoda talks backwards so his fighting is backwards too. it all comes together

holy shit it all makes sense now

youtube.com/watch?v=eaBDIujt-CY

Why was Jango Fett helping a Jedi???

>However, this was not the end of Tenebrous, who ensured the survival of his own consciousness into altered midi-chlorians—which he labeled maxi-chlorians. Those maxi-chlorians would then migrate not into the Force, but into Plagueis, the "diseased one". Not possessing a Bith's precision, Plagueis would never suspect Tenebrous' consciousness was inside his body, infecting cells with maxi-chlorians that would cut off the host of its Force-sensitivity. In order to fulfill his goals, Tenebrous sacrificed his ability to sense the motion of the future, something he no longer required since he already knew his future.[1]

Like pottery, it rhymes

His head looks like an ass with zits on it.

MAXICHLORIFY

Not canon. Same goes for all the stuff about Plagueis outside of the what is mentioned in Episode 3.

Bravo, Lucas

He would know.

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Unidentified duck individual? I thought not.
pastebin.com/RuB7cGsN

>Darth Bane

Because he likes meeting them. It's always a pleasure

Darth Plagueis movies/series when?

>Darth Plaeguis
>the diseased one

Darth Plagueis novel is still canon, whatever you or Disney like it or not.

53 53 53
3x53
Indirect trips

Darth Plagueis Confirmed

Fresh

>70k views
>for reading a few paragraphs of wookipedia
this guy's got an alright thing going

Why are so many darth names latin terms? Did fucking star wars have latin and the catholic church??

Bravo lucas

>that dick chin

>sith people with latin names make an empire
>human people with latin names and speak latin make an empire

pure pottery

So it makes no sense in a universe where everyone speaks english and all the planets and moons have the same fucking gravity an atmosphere conditions?
You are surely joking Mr Feynman.

Nope

Fuck yes.
Darth Plagueis as person and novel= 100% canon.

His dick penetrates your mothers vagina.

>Darth Plagueis
>Darth Venamis
>Savage Opress
>Darth Maul

Any more examples of retarded "DARKTERROR EVILRAGE" names fom starwars?

fucking hell
I can't even understand it

For Starkiller from The Force Unleashed, George Lucas wanted to name him either Darth Icky or Darth Insanious.

No, I am not trolling.

>Seeking an answer to understand Plagueis' complacent behavior, Tenebrous threw again his mind at the future, but could see nothing, as the retrovirus infected Plagueis' every cell; his apprentice was now robbed of his foresight power. Wholly giving himself to panic, Nome escaped Plagueis' body to think about a way out, only to discover his mummified remains. Time had passed, but the Sith Lord was unaware of it. He then wondered if his foresight, instead of being eliminated, had been twisted in upon itself, forcing him to endlessly relive his death. At that moment of realization, the Dark Lord wished he still had a mouth with which to scream.[1]

Literally I have no mouth but I must scream.

All English scientific terminology is literally stolen from Latin.

No, the novel is not canon.

He did sneak into Disney canon by being mentioned in Tarkin, which is a shame, but his novel is not canon.

It doesn't matter, it's a hist character that Disney will likely never bring up again, thankfully.

You don't even try...

Wew lad

D E E P E S T

L

O

R

E

Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Plagueis? His real name was Hugo Damask, and he was a Jewish banker like the other cartoon guys from Attack of the Clones. He tricked Sheev into murdering his family when Sheev was a teenager on Naboo, and then took him as his apprentice. He tried to use the force to make himself immortal. His experiments may have resulted in Shmi Skywalker getting pregnant lightyears away. Also, Sheev kills him because he was not a very good friend. Ironic.

>His experiments may have resulted in Shmi Skywalker getting pregnant lightyears away.
This is one of the dumbest shit to ever come out of EU.

Seriously though. The Darth Plagueis novel is actually pretty good.

>Plagueis' castle gets nuked but Jabba the Hutt shows up just in time to save him
no, it's pretty silly

That's a big rule

>"If I repel that force lightning, will you die?"
"No, no, YOU WILL DIE!"

ok

For two

>Luke, did I ever tell you about maxi-chlorians? A funnel is placed into an asshole, and a 2nd whore pukes maxi-chlorians into it. After the ass is filled with maxi-chlorians, a cock then fucks it until the pressure is all built up. After the asshole has been fucked hard enough, the cock is pulled out and the anal cannon explodes! To top it all off, ass to mouth occurs, with both ladies licking off the fresh mix of vomit and ass and maxi-chlorians for the ultimate star wars dessert! This may have resulted in Shmi Skywalker getting pregnant lightyears away. She was a good friend.

wtf

I've learned more than I ever wanted to know about star wars purely from Sup Forums

CANT WAKE UP

Here's hoping Disney does a Sheev one-off movie during Ian McDarmind's lifetime.

>inb4 cgi Mc Darmind