Kino

>kino

Fuck you. I don't know where it came from or why you faggots are spouting it all the time but it's stupid as fuck. I know this board may as well be /retardedmemesandpatheticfucks/ but this "kino" shit has to stop.

>I don't know where it came from
It's the german word for cinema and it came from Batman V Superman which is techinically Kino in the sense of "Kinography" which yes does exist as a real word and describes a very high quality of art in film which relies on a great sense of cinematography which BvS as you know has.

Started off as a joke which was spammed, a year later it's just Redditors.

bvs sucked, good cinematography does nothing for an uninteresting plot

I agree.

I'm sure you use Cinema or Literature to describe a movie/book you like. There's no difference.

>posts a kino movie image

>doesnt want the word kino used ever again

whats his endgame here senpaitachi?

Doesn't bother me too much. It's just really another word for film at this point.

>Playing some vanilla WoW on Elysium
>See somegnome mage doing the same quest I am, decide to invite him to get it done quicker
>Notice his name is kino and chuckle slightly
>While killing shit a green hammer drops and he waits for me to greed, then needs and leaves group

Never fucking trust kino

It's all over Sup Forums

>came from Batman V Superman which is techinically Kino
Fuck off holy shit you god damn DC drone fuckboys, you honestly think MARTHA and BOYS was fucking KINO?

hmmm, I wonder why

There are a couple things called "kino" that have to do with films or filmmaking. This is true. Does that mean we have to blather it out it like fucking retards every other word?

Yes. Accept it or move on.

but its my favorite meme

newfag

You're a meme spouting faggot and none of what you said makes sense

he just wants the kinodrome to himself and he's trying to turn us away from it

>I don't know where it came from

I made it. I edited some old image with standard "movie-film-cinema" meme and needed fourth word so I used Polish word for "cinema" i.e. "kino". Not sure who spammed it later so much that it joined standard set.

that's like flipping out over people calling marijuana "weed"

It's just a slang synonym, quit being a sperg.

Was it threadkino?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ftfy