What does Faster means?

What does Faster means?

I may believe in nothing but it is my nothing

>IT'S WORLD

jesus christ haha

That your efforts are futile. You can try your best to be honest with yourself and be the best version of yourself that you can envision but you will always crumble under your own expectation and you will never feel good enough. No matter how much you hate everyone and how little respect you have for them, you are doomed on some level to seek their adoration and acceptance

It's from the original quote, moron

Christ. No wonder Richey killed himself.

Jesus christ dude

Doubt it, why would he have withdrawn 200 everyday from his account for two weeks before he went missing

No idea, but how would it be possible for him to be in hiding for over 20 years?

Well when he went missing cctv and internet wasn't what it is today. Think the most popular rumour was he joined some hippy group where no one cares about your backstory. The family also said the investigation was handled awfully

It is about ego and the image of the self. It swings between extreme arrogance "I am a pioneer" and self-loathing "Foul breath so broken", pleading little depressive lows "mute solitude I'm draining", overly positive if-i-say-this-i'll-be-cured "Self disgust is self-obsession honey" and false superiority over normals "I am all the things that you regret". It is like the internal monologue of someone bipolar, tearing himself down one moment and demanding worship the next.

isn't the most popular theory that he jumped off a cliff?

Yeah, a bridge. No doubt he killed himself. Just because his body was never found some people like to go 'hurr durr conspiracy! Richey is alive!'

So does this band have any other worthwhile albums or is this the only one?

I'd say there first 5 albums and Journal for Plague Lovers are worth checking out.

Honestly, nearly their entire discography is good, but just because you like THB doesn't mean youll like the rest of their work

Journal for Plague Lovers is the closest of their work to THB and thats because it was designed as a companion piece to it.

i'm a moron because the original quote misuses the apostrophe and i pointed it out?

epic post xd! upvoted!

Everything Must Go is almost as good, and their first two are good too, everything else is just decent but worthwhile

This could been a nice thread to post some theories about the lyrics, but it was ruined by autistics that only knows MSP because of Richey's dissapearance. Thanks Sup Forums

>Mr. Lenin - awaken the boy
>Mr. Stalin - bisexual epoch
>Kruschev - self love in his mirrors
>Brezhnev - married into group sex
>Gorbachev - celibate self importance
>Yeltsin - failure is his own impotence
What did they mean by this?

>Great albums all the way trough
THB
Everything Must Go(Has three tracks with Richey lyrics Kevin Carter, Small Black Flowers and Blackpool Inpresionator, but is more uplifted than the depressing THB)
Journey for Plague Lovers(The unused lyrics that Richey left to the band, 3 of Which were used on EMG)
This Is My Truth, Tell Me Yours(the first album without any imput from Richey)
Futurology(the best álbum post Journal)

>Albums with great tracks, but some are duds
Generation Terrorists(this would be an awesome 10 track album, also the fake drums make it sound way way worse than it actually is)
Know Your Enemy(sometimes less is more)
Send Away The Tigers(getting a second youth)
Rewind The Film(the acoustic album)

>If you want to listen to all the albums you should check them out, but they arent as good as the rest

Gold Against the Soul(basically GT with real drums, but less better filler)
Lifeblood(sometimes experimenta are done better in small amount s)
Postcards From a Young Man(tries to be anthem, but ends up anemic)
Lipstick Traces(B-sides/covers compilation)

>you are doomed on some level to seek their adoration and acceptance

lol no im not faggit

>you are doomed on some level to seek their adoration and acceptance
Oh, my sweet property...

Spooky