Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=moving to norway&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> colonization
> immigration
> the same
saged for sheer stupidity
fuck off

Theres a difference between colonizing and immigrating you stupid cunt.

Except they made the world better
Case and point the USA

>colonizes
Funny way of spelling "civilized"

But hey who cares. Sins of the father right?

Go fuck yourself.

The final battle will happen here.

Colonizing isn't immigration..

Besides that was 100 years ago. Appeal to the past. We've all done fucked up things in the past, move on and do better.

>Compares colonization to immigration
Thanks for the confirmation

Yea, colonization is way fucking worse so if anything that just makes this point even stronger. You stupid cunt.

Considering British colonialism, even without existing at this point, created the richest diamond mines in the world in Botswana, I'd say it had been infinitely more beneficial than immigration from people with no incentive to work from backwarks third world nations.

I think Britain was wrong to colonize the world, it proves savages remain savages and nothing can be done to civilize them.

Colonizing is almost exactly the opposite of immigration.

Colonisation was the best thing to ever happen to those countries. Getting our country shitted up with the customer support race and the goat religion isn't.

>complains about colonization
>is a descendant of colonists and literally exists because of it

Damn.. Brexit btfo..

Except for you know, the artificial starvations in Hindustan/India and Ireland, mass murders in Africa, genocide in Australia and New Zealand, seriously unstable countries just about everywhere and you know, divided the Middle East in a way that made it even more dangerous (Israel and Sykes-Picot)

Yeah, I suppose when you put it like that we were fucking based.

SINS OF THE FATHER SINS OF THE SON

>needed the French to help us fight these assholes for our own independence
>act like we've always been cool them

>invade half the world
>complains they are being reverse invaded

>Made world better

You're welcome shitstains

Says the ex-colony

>creates an empire
>gets mad when people are in it but not part of it

seems reasonable

Well shit, I guess I'm a #cameronmissile now

>Peru
>England Colony
WE FUCKING WISH

>Has first hand knowledge how bad an invading horde can fuck up cultures/countries
>Because they literally fucked up cultures/countries
>This means they should be okay with Germany inviting hordes of people to fuck up their culture/countries

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

>wants to be freed of colonialist shackles

>desperately tries to immigrate to the country of their colonial masters after achieving freedom

What the fuck even is that map?

you shitlords realize that during european colonialism, non-europeans literally lived in the forest, world wide? Except for dessert monkeys with proximity to europe to give them a little insight into how to live on this planet. Its not like chris columbus was pulling his ships into harbours in cities. There really were none outside of europe.
Without colonialism non-whites would still be eating each other in the jungle. Their hearts live in fear, they can't do anything for themselves.
Race war when?

Really? Try looking at the shitholes before, during, and after occupation.

>stops being an imperial power
>people assmad that they don't want to be subject to imperialism

Who better than an empire to realise the value in sovereignty?

>1 post by this id

That's not the problem. The problem is an increase in crime in lower class neighborhoods with politicians ignoring those areas for PC reasons.

Aside from the false equivalence that is comparing humans with apes, TOO FUCKING BAD that these poor shitskin "nations" couldn't combat the Anglo.

cuck

So you think that the UK should allow themselves to be fucked just because something they did a long time ago is considered mean by current standards?

>libcucks

This. And even given certain failure they chose freedom over colonization. Britain can actually do better alone so why not?

>triggered by freedom
Enjoy your globalism faggot, we're going off on our own

You're welcome to follow our lead though, again..

>el Congolombiano
Fuck Bolivar
Fuck San Martin

Pointing out hypocrisy isn't some fucking end-all argument, you daft hoser. People fight for their way of life in their home countries, and they should. Tribal kingdoms who eventually fought the British Empire had been battling each other for thousands of years and taking land from one another. Boo fucking hoo.

Get over it, pussy. Your life is literally the way it is because Britain took over a bunch of featherheads and your ancestors worked to make a new home. Are you going to give up all of your possessions to a fully native blooded person or are you going to virtue signal about how unrighteous others are?

Yea the native population of North America and Australia is all but extinct? I personally don't give a shit, but a country that went around the world enslaving and taking over different lands has no right to complain about immigration. Especially when that is just a scapegoat for bigger problems.

Fuck the UK

Just move to Norway

twitter.com/search?q=moving to norway&src=typd

>Without colonialism non-whites would still be eating each other in the jungle.
This only applies to Africa, Oceania, and the Americas

Immigration isn't even a big issue when you look at the statistics, there is so much more at play.

>believing some poor uneducated brown guy is the root of the problem

>the UK should allow themselves to be fucked just because something they did a long time ago is considered mean by current standards?
Of course he thinks that.
Except when that line of reasoning means he's affected negatively, then it only applies to other people.

And I believe Jews have no right to complain about being gassed in the past or the future.

Not if you were the one getting colonized.

>Helps shitty countries become less shit
>They whinge and demand independence after a while
>Later they try to move to our country and make it shitter
>People wonder why this is an issue

let me guess - it really REALLY made you think

had 1 post by this ID not seen the pic, he'd have reached Nirvana by now

relly mex u fink

>implying every facet of this culture is not a direct result and continuation of that past

If you just keep on maintaining the fuckups of the past, you're not really fixing anything or making anything better, you're just prolonging the fucking problem.

>thinking demographics and culture aren't the two most important factors in determining the future of a nation

lmfao

ebin

I swear this board is fucked. Immigration is hardly a problem and is nowhere near "fucking" Britain. If anything tax loopholes and havens are. But what do I know I'm not enlightened like all of you, just a libtard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>cities didn't exist outside Europe
dude wat

>worse
Fuck yourself faggot, British colonialism was the most reasonable colonialism of the era, and by far the most successful. The nations the British colonized actually benefited from it, compared to horrifying failures like the Belgian Congo and South/Central America in general.

>le monkey meme
epin

Mad liberal detected

Jews didn't have a nation till Hitler offed himself

I honestly wish they had colonized us instead of Portugal.

You forgot the part about cultural and political repression, national humiliation, and genocide.

>implying economics doesn't underly both of those to a degree

The lands were guaranteed to them in 1917.

>Bring England to them
>"REEEE INPENDANCE BASTARD BITCH"
>they eventually get it
>move en masse to England

Mongol Empire
Ottoman Empire

Where is the mass immigration into Mongolia and Turkey? You think whites are the only ones to oppress? Grow up.

I can't tell if you guys are trolling or legit stupid

This is a facebook tier bait post, arent you Sup Forumsiticians?

IF the allies won

Nice trips.

Lurk more for answers.

Hey! You aren't allowed to be rational and logical here. You have to hate immigrants and believe they are the reason for every problem.

There was no genocide of the Maori population in New Zealand you dolt.

2/10 bait made me reply

t. kiwi

Which was 100% going to happen.

S A G E A L L S H I L L S
>S A G E A L L S H I L L S

yea you bet

You mean the same thing those tribes were doing to each other before England ever came along?

>muh noble peaceful savages

>implying culture and philosophy and thought aren't what underly economics

Holy fuck, leftists.

Really makes you think...

Here's the difference - the English betrayed their allies.

I more think you should Sage because it is a really shitty thread.

No shit the natives were at war with each other and doing all kinds of crazy shit. I'm not denying that and I don't think it's wrong. But Britain only exists in the capacity it does today because it colonized the world, so they shouldn't be so hostile towards immigration considering it is barely a problem.

>has no right to complain about immigration.
That's where you're wrong. They have every fucking right to decide who goes intk their country. If they have the means and the will to stop it, then they should, and I look forward to your tears when America and the UK form our new Anglo union and Canada is left in the cold because of your cuck PM.

There was some endemic warfare in many areas, but there was nothing on the scale of the Boer, Kikuyu, Bengal, or Aborigine genocides. Even if it was, it's not really a justification.

Really makes you drink

Congratulations. You are a logical thinker.

Britain will pay for her sins.

Underrated post.

Colonization and immigration are literally the opposite things. Immigration I'd about a homeland and culture and its preservation. Colonization is about replacing other home cultures with your own. One is preservational, the other is not. Please stop confusing the two things. Civilizations have a right to preserve themselves, that's why trade and war happen. Civilizations do not lose their right to self defense simply because they imposed themselves on other civilizations. Civilizations the Brits invaded were war with each other, yet they still had the moral right to fight the British. Cultures should not commit suicide, they should fight for survival.

PLEASE. STOP.

>Libucuck faces when all of their arguments against England are in ENGLISH
They've already won bb. God save the queen.

And what's that, if you colonized countries, you're not allowed to have your own laws?

It's not a justification for either side, it's a statement of reality and the human condition. Cultures fight for survival in their homelands. Cultures should not be expected to welcome defeat or commit suicide simply because their ancestors did something wrong.

But I don't expect a leftist to understand morality at all, or anything that isn't a wall of guilt and logical cessation.

Me too, my dude, me too.

Time for a...scotch.

Wow, really makes you think