Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

oesbee.bandcamp.com/album/guud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the money store

Melt Banana - Fetch.
One of the few times I agree with this melon on something.

No Now

Angelic 2 the Core

You only ever turn me off

speedin bullet 2 heaven

The Slits - Cut

Street Sects - End Position

Atrocity exhibition

I got it from one of his vids of him showing off his collection

same

still making my way through southern hip hop starter pack, ugk ridin' dirty is godlike

+1

Imagine being this full of yourself.

holy shit these replies are unironic. kill yourselves all of you shitters

4eva is a Mighty Long Time

Cakes the Killa - the Eulogy

+2

The only thing fantano recommends is pitchfork/surface level rym core... Guy is fucking useless

He never turned me onto anything.

Me too

White Suns - Sinews

Zomby - With Love

the only one i can think of in recent memory is yucky duster. i started listening to a lot of artists i was already somewhat aware of because of him like ariel pink but I usually wont click on the review if i dont know who it is and if it obviously isn't a metal band or the artists name/album art is intriguing

I watch tons of his shit but I honestly can say he's never turned me on to something I didn't already know about

6ix9ine - Day 69

this

Probably Remain in Light

Big Science

Put this on my radar when he reviewed the first single in one of those weekly roundups. One of my favorite albums from any time now

oesbee.bandcamp.com/album/guud - that one.

his opinion is shit

This

Three way tie between

The Money Store
To Be Kind
To Pimp A Butterfly

All three are such amazing top tier works that I wouldn't have known of without based Fantano that it's hard to pick just one.

Before a Million Universes

I gave Little Dark Age a listen because of his review. Thanks for the fire, Melon.

the glow pt. 2

this

ive never seen a review by him about an album i havent seen on here first so i guess nothing

haha melon you lose to Sup Forums again

these

this
i don't know if i would've heard of it otherwise

I don't let the tastes of a fat egg dictate what I do and don't enjoy listening to.

>Implying recommendations force you to like something

This, it's also the last.

>He entered this thread
>He posted this
k

None because I haven't watched this retard for years.

There is nothing wrong with going to the needle drop to see what new music has been released.
There is nothing wrong with doing the same with p4k.
Sup Forums has way more noise that gets in the way of finding new music.

I was admittedly late to the King Gizzard party. I remember it pretty clearly, it was an absolutely dead afternoon over the summer, was chillin back just playing random shit from his channel and it was a vinyl update where he got Flying Microtonal Banana and I decided to check out the album and from there I can almost call them one of my top 5 bands of all time.

Vektor - Black Future

>There is nothing wrong with going to the needle drop to see what new music has been released.

spending half the time you would have just listening to an album (that I guarantee you already saw spammed by plebs on/ mu/) to hear a Sup Forumstant with a webcam use flowery language

vs

just listening to the fucking album

are you stupid? you have to find the album in the first place

> (that I guarantee you already saw spammed by plebs on/ mu/)
reading is hard

This for sure

This and Plowing Into a Field Of Love

Came here to post this.
Also mewithoutyou and Ty Segall.

You guaranteed wrong

Hi Anthony

guarantee I guarandidn't
that's his whole appeal to Sup Forums regulars. he's just another pleb like them who listens to trendy shit internet dweebs love to cheese over. he's your surrogate friend.

stop responding to friendo

You can't listen to every Sup Forums meme you dry twat

...and yet we have endless chart threads filled with Sup Forumscore clones. Some even going so far as to color scheme them because God knows the only interesting thing on there is the arrangement .