The most powerful sith was killed by being picked up and thrown

>The most powerful sith was killed by being picked up and thrown

youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg

well he was like 100 years old by that point

>most powerful sith
vader was more powerful. Lucas said so himself.

Imagine you're polishing your little helmet, and you're right. there. Any second now... oh yeah... you're just about to let the hate flow all over the damn place...

WHEN SOME FUCKING ROBO MAN WITH A DEATH GRIP GRABS YOU AND FLINGS YOU OVER THE RAIL.

Vader was kind of a walking tank.

He could only move in that suit because of his sheer force power.

Getting grabbed by him is kind of a non-escape situation

Congratulations, you just spoiled the entire star wars saga. Episode six is the last movie.

>Episode six is the last movie

>WAS more powerful
>was
Back when he still had all his limbs yes, without going into DBZ powerlevels with midi-chlorian counts, after mustafar Vader was weaker than Sidious.

Vader when he fought Obi was the strongest Sith there ever was, he was stronger than Yoda who was one of the most powerful Jedi in history, but he lost due to inexperience and arrogance. When his limbs got sliced off and most of his body burned away the midi-chlorian living in his blood died, he ended up strong but no longer one of the best.

How fucking strong was prime Obi Wan to defeat him then? And how godly was Doku to beat Obi Wan? And how beyond human was Anakin to beat Dooku?

Fuck, it is a cycle of infinite power

>How fucking strong was prime Obi Wan to defeat him then
not really

he only won because the high ground and only lost to dooku because he didn't have the high ground

Obi Wan was basically just really clutch, while Dooku was the most skilled swordsman around. Anakin was a choke job

Educate me, what does clutch mean in this context?

The Sith strength makes sense just because of the way their power is concentrated in just two individuals at any given time. The apprentice must defeat the master and take a New apprentice that will overtake them one day and so on. The order is always growing stronger and stronger. The Jedi are able to beat them occasionally because of luck, cheating and sometimes skill. Lightsaber skill is only one part of being a Sith or Jedi.

>2,000-2,500
Average human

>5,000
Leia tier mild force sensitivity

>7,500 - 10,000
Most Jedi/Sith, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Dooku, Luke, Maul, Vader post-limb slicing

>15,000
Legendary Jedi Masters and Sith lords, Yoda, Sidious

>20,000+
Vader pre-limb slicing

>his apprentice survived getting cut in half and getting thrown down a shaft
Sheev really let himself go

>Lightsaber
I think it was fucking bullshit that they gave both sides fucking lightsabers. When I watched the original trilogy and the emperor said something dismissive about Luke's "Jedi weapon" I took that as meaning only Jedi would use them and Vader had one because he used to be a Jedi, while Sith just shot lightning bolts and shit out of their fingers. Why the fuck would you use a laser sword when you can just hurl heavy shit and shoot lightning out of your fingers I thought this makes perfect sense. Then in the prequels and all the other shit literally everyone has lightsabers.

Well, Sheev always had a problem turning his lightning bolts off.
He keeps shooting them even when he's horribly scarring himself vs Mace Windu, and he keeps shooting them even as he falls down a shaft, making it explode.

>clutch
as in pulls a win out of nowhere, like with Maul and Anakin

Can you just get a blood transfusion full of midi-chlorians or is that not how it works?

thats what grievous did with sifo dyas blod

this was before the entire series was about power levels

what's funny is that J. J. said Rey's midichlorian count is roughly 500,000

You mean 1000?

Yeah this was dumb as fuck

This

That would literally be godmode making suns go nova, crushing mountains with her mind levels. How fucking stupid.

well he did say that they planned that by the last movie rey's power would be enough to destroy several universes

500,000 is roughly 1st form Freeza level so I'd say planet busting, I don't know if it's enough for sun bsuting though (nova as you said)

>Most powerful Sith
Most successful, but we don't know if he was the most powerful

He should have learnt that power from his apprentice, what was called? ah, dark surviving falls from bottemless pits

>If Rey is roughly Frieza it would make Anakin at full power fucking Cui
Do you have a source on JJ saying that shit?

Sheev was distracted and arrogantly assumed Vader wouldn't turn on him. This isn't that had

Cui is still planet busting since he had the same power as Vegeta on earth who threatened to destroy the planet

I think they can all bust planets if they just have dramatic moments and get inspired.

>as Vegeta on earth who threatened to destroy the planet
Cell also threatened to destroy Earth with his full kamehameha in pefect form, DBZ powerleves are stupid, half of the time they're less powerful than previous iterations

who told him power levels would be a good idea?

No, Cell later threated to destroy the entire solar system

VEGETA

WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?

He died from too much high ground

>rey's power would be enough to destroy several universes
At first I was reeeeeing, but then I thought, "you know what? Fuck it. Lets see where fucking jj is going with this bullshit."
Also you got a source for that?

Reminder that Piccolo destroyed the moon with one attack and his power level at the time was under 1000.
Reminder that power levels are fucking bullshit and midichlorians aren't a 1:1 to DBZ power levels

They might as well be they're both fucking retarded bullshit.

>midichlorians aren't a 1:1 to DBZ power levels

Thanks for letting me know lad. I'm also a total dumbass who thinks people are being serious ITT

>midichlorians aren't a 1:1 to DBZ power levels
what's the ratio?

>STOP MOCKING ME

HIS MIDI-CHOLRIAN COUNT IS 20,000 THAT'S EVEN HIGHER THAN MASTER YODA!!!

What video game is this?

If I was being serious I'd post Roshi destroying the moon.
Let me check em.

Vader was significantly, physically, stronger than him. Being grabbed from behind and tossed while he was attacking someone else really wasn't about who had more power at that point. Palpatine let down his guard.

>>The most powerful sith was killed by being picked up and thrown

... into a nuclear fusion reactor the size of North America.

that scene is pure kino shit the fuck up kid

Well considering average human power level is 5 and average human midichlorian count is 2000-2500 It would be roughly 500 midi-chlorian : 1 power level

what does kino mean?

Eastern slavic for flick

Legends canon has it that Vader was actually still incredibly powerful, despite the loss, enough so that Plapatine went from, "not training Vader because he was too weak and he needed a new apprentice" to, "not training Vader because Vader was amassing significant power even without training".

The new canon is shiftier about it, but Vader wasn't a push over. The biggest issue he'd have in direct combat with Palpatine is the force lightning frying his life support gear NOT because of a significant difference in power.

On top of that, he grabbed Sidious from behind while Sidious was distracted and attacking someone else. Then tossed him. Even without the difference in their force abilities, Vader was unquestionably, physically, stronger.

if ya aint seen it by now chum then you were never gonna see it
no one gives a shit

i begin to realize that midi-chlorians made star wars autistic, not jar-jar.

I don't think he was killed. Why would he explode? He did some Sith magic shit. Probably something similar to how Obi-Wan disappeared.

makes sense, thanks
now we can finally really discuss shit

But Palpatine survived
His soul moved to another clone
That wasn't the first time he died

George said that Vader is at about 80% of Sheev's power to begin with. So he was gripping pretty hard with the Force

It's also canon that Sheev was so mad at Vaders betrayal, that he focused 100% on shocking Vader with the most powerful force lightning ever seen, and forgot to think about saving himself until it was too late. How ironic...

Not really using that ratio it would mean Rey's 500,000 would make her roughly as strong as bubbles, while Anakin would be only as strong as Pilaf.

But power level is basically STR while Midichlorians are mana pool/WIS.

>But power level is basically STR
Higher power levels means you can also shoot more beams.

Let's be honest though, at the time this scene was written and filmed, "sith" did not exist, and the emperor was just a frail old guy who had wizard like magical powers but obviously could never have physically resisted being picked up and thrown by someone in any way except for shooting lightning bolts.

Remember that this was a time when being strong with the force did not actually have any kind of direct correlation to physical power. Yoda was an old frail guy too, even Obi Wan showed that he was no longer physically powerful in his duel with Vader where he basically was just stalling for time.

Plus, Vader was resistant to Palpatine's lightning because his suit was waxed with woodoo hide.

>woodoo hide

if he was so strong, howd he lose? Star Wars fans BTFO once again.

>Plus, Vader was resistant to Palpatine's lightning because his suit was waxed with woodoo hide.

>at the time this scene was written and filmed, "sith" did not exist
Actually, you're wrong, in the novelization of Star Wars (later known as A New Hope) which came BEFORE the actual 1977's movie Darth Vader was named a Dark Lord of the Sith.

He didn't have the high ground.

>Dark Lord of the Sith
and where are all the sith he ruled over? checkmate atheists

Because he's retarded and jumped over a guy with a sword that can effortlessly cut through damn near anything.

Don't tell me it was explained in some book or something. What matters is the movie. I ain't never read one of those Star Wars books or any other books for that matter and I ain't about to start.

1/10, we're on Sup Forums we don't read either

Do you think he lies awake at night thinking about how he could have done that jump differently? How maybe if he won he wouldn't have killed Padme.

I know I would. I remember every time I've fucked up something like that.

You're still wrong, when that scene was written the word Sith already existed, just play ignorant if you want.

Why didn't he try spinning? That's a good trick.

>Loses midiclorians without limbs
>More body mass implies more midiclorians

Is the Star Wars universe, dare I say, in favor of big guys?

The most powerful was Vader.
>muh lost limbs >muh robot parts

Yoda:
>Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Considering thats the reason why he'll never get pussy ever again, I would imagine it's a recurring thought.

A front flip is kind of a spin, not in the right direction though.

Why didn't he just jump a few feet away from Obi Wan?

He couldn't see the betrayal coming.

Yeah and the more midichlorians you have the more powerful you're, lose 4 limbs and your midicount drops. It's canon.

Yoda held the #2 slot so not really.

>posting the blu-ray version

>Yoda:
>Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.
>Coming from the guy gifted with the second highest midi-cholrian count in recorded history

That's fucking chad thundercock telling you to just be yourself if you want to get girls tier bullshit right there.

Luke became Bigger Luke when he lost a hand and more powerful with the force. Yoda was tiny and had plenty of force ability. Checkmate atheist.

Facts:
>Vader was the chosen one
>Vader could force choke people lightyears away
>Palpatine could only fire lasers
>Vader blew Emperor Palpatine the fuck out

Maybe midiclorians are bioluminescent and that's what he meant

He didn't fly so good.

>How fucking strong was prime Obi Wan
High ground, bitch.

>Vader was the chosen one

Nope. Very obviously referring to either Luke or Rey.

This is a joke post.

>This is a joke post.
Not to JJ it isn't

Shut up you fucking cunt.

can someone post the rogue one vader webm in the corridor with him fucking everyone up?

That's much better than what user asked for.

I'm convinced Vader used a death grip on Palpatine and grabbed him by the bones as hard as he could. That would explain why Palpatine began howling when he was picked up and why he didn't Sheev Slip out of those robes.

>grabbed him by the bones
What the fuck does this even mean?

he used the force to hold hold him.

He used the force to hold hold him by the bones?

Most powerful jedi duelist killed by being backstabbed by anikin

Most powerful sith force mage killed by being backstabbed by darth vader

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y