Thoughts on her performance in Rogue One?

Thoughts on her performance in Rogue One?

BUNNY
U
N
N
Y

>implying we paid for mouseshit

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU KIKE SHIL WHORE

this, op we all know bunny is pathetic. All star wars fus are pathetic. You are either a barren breastmilk beater, or a bunny brazened backward breast envier

She was great in zootopia

>woman over 30 tries to have career in hollywood
Hopefully she finds work soon, or shes dried up garbage like the rest of women in hollywood who get too used up and old to be faces in films anymore.

I wouldn't call that a performance

Bland as fuck. She's a good actress in other things though

She is the second best piece of eye candy Star Wars has ever had (first is Hershlag). Since Star Wars is a franchise built on being visually stunning, she was a great choice.

Her "acting" was pretty bad.

I haven't seen Rogue One but her performance on SNL was absolute shit

It was fine. Rogue One wasn't really about the characters, it was about the war, so I'm glad she didn't try to overact or anything. The focus of the movie was documenting the events leading up to ANH, so having a 'stand out' performance would have diverted the spotlight away from that

Pisspoor its what starshitters have come to love. You think star wars is geting good actresses they have emilia clarke now

IT'S A WAR FILM

Bland, forgettable etc

She can't act

her acting randed from decent to bad.

Sorry waifufags

She was boring, but it was the fault of the progressive jew writers. She's a good actress and waifu, unlike that horse-faced Daisy Ridley.

She's really good IMHO, though her character needed more development.

I found her a very adorable bunny.

She probably has to go back in her cage soon. ;_;

She so cute I can't bear it. I just want to hug and kiss her in front of a cosy log fire.

I never noticed her fore-head until this picture.
She has a big ass fore-head.

bunnyfu is best fu

Hi guys

Which BLACKED episode is that pic from?

was she the first bunny in space?

Rogue one.