Tfw your country will never leave EU

>tfw your country will never leave EU

WHY THE ANGLOS AND NOT US?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/21/41-per-cent-french-voters-want-britain-leave-eu/
rt.com/news/347460-bundeswehr-small-arms-quality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry lad the UK is going to get so cucked now they're going to wish they never left the EU

u kidding ? if there was a vote now leave would win easy

were next and it will destroy eu for good

They were smart and left before their country was completely overrun by mudslimes.

You're too late.

>all the migrants in Calais will stay in France

Fuck

Because you're our bitch. Now that the anglos are out of the way we can go full cuck mode.

no its the opposite, now that uk wont pay us to keep them we will let them go

Too many leftist cuck left

Even on Sup Forums

I know but this vote will never happen

Most of the problems of the EU will be solved now that the anglos lost their power of obstruction.
As a French living in Austria, I am happy that we're in and they're out. Fuck your silly nationalism.

>
Enough with the defeatism. Remember what Sup Forums looked like 24 h ago ?

Montjoie! Saint-Denis!

Please, be patient. Vote for a another party, no UMPS...

I don't get what your sad about. Anglos are still bitches to other nations.

Not Hans, you are and you have always been so.

Don't make us made or we'll Versailles the shit out of you again.

Already planned to

Anglos are G_d's chosen, and you're speaking G_d's language

get out the gulliotines again

>tfw your country will never leave EU
Eternal cuck reporting in.

No fucking way
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/21/41-per-cent-french-voters-want-britain-leave-eu/

We're in the shit together, the anglos are our eternal enemy

>we
You and... the Disunited Kingdom of England and Wales?

Surely once we're free we'll just sent them back to you. Since they came from you, they're your people right

Dude looks like a hard fuck in that desu.

Especially with their shitty army.

rt.com/news/347460-bundeswehr-small-arms-quality/

you eat frogs

start getting active and loud OP. marine le pen wants a frexit vote. you can make it happen fast.

I think most of the French want to exit EU because it has done nothing good for them

If Front de Gauche, FN, DLF, UPR and some Republicans do the compaign for Frexit, it will definitely happens.

The problem is that the vote can be held by the president ... and the two traditional parties are pro-EU.

Must Marine Le Pen or other Europhobic be elected president, and in the present system it is almost impossible. And that the commissioners in Brussels know the eurobitche will not make the mistake of asking her advice to the people again.

It's time for France to get eternally uncucked. You will never have the momentum you do right now to begin a vote and leave the EU. You need to be loud, you need to force the vote to happen. If you miss the opportunity even by a couple weeks not enough people will be riding high on the horse of freedom to care.

it wont matter other countries will leave first

>mfw this sparks similar votes across Europe

I do not see other countries to leave the EU. France is the key to the breakup of the EU. This farce revolves around the "Franco-German couple".

our "leaders" will never propose a referendum because they know for sure that the answer would be thanks but no thanks.
They can't risk democracy.

you fell for the abolish FPTP meme

>WHY THE ANGLOS AND NOT US?
Because you like the big black dick and have been taking it for over 200 years
You deserve this hell you have created for yourself
Dont worry England will face retribution eventually

I am afraid it is too late even if you guys were to had a referendum.

Such a shame France used to be the secular capital of the world and now it's on its way to become engulfed by Islam, the worst of all religions

They will feel right at home in London :^)

Talking about leaving, why the hell haven't you left that shithole, fellow Catracho? The corruption is surely too much to fight against.
Also, Capitalino?