Are you lads going to see clairo in concert with bon iver, brockhampton and st vincent?

are you lads going to see clairo in concert with bon iver, brockhampton and st vincent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGdc1uHNmlA
adage.com/article/agency-news/converse-cmo-geoff-cottrill-joins-mullenlowe-boston/303484/
digiday.com/marketing/mullenlowes-geoff-cottrill-brands-screw-music-marketing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Cottrill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there a more reddit musical group than Brockhampton?

bon iver

god i can't stand this stupid fat bitch and her annoying ass smile, it makes me want to puke

Only going for Bon Iver
idc about the rest

she got some big ass bonkos tho

Imagine paying to see clairo

yo mean you wouldn't pay to see this???

youtube.com/watch?v=dGdc1uHNmlA

clairo is such an obvious plant

boycott her and dapperton. dont let bourgie fuccboi kids designed by marketers pay their way to indie stardom

she should be laughed at and humiliated like that rapper girl kitty was. same kind of cringey talentless non sense

Imagine having a billionaire dad who is the head marketer for Coca Cola and Nike paying for you to play a concert like this

frostbite was a good ep though

At least Gus Dapperton can actually play an instrument. He's a boring Mac Demarco ripoff but he still can at least play guitar. Clairo just makes shitty casio loops.

Queen, Brockhampton is a close 2nd though.

bon iver is about as reddit as they come, that being said, brockhampton is somehow infinitely more reddit

OH NO NO NO NO

She's the savior of indie

THIS IS LITERALLY JUST A FUCKING CASIO LOOOP

The fact that actually talented musicians are rotting away on bandcamp and this thot singing over a casio loop can get indie e-famous because her rich daddy paid the music press/youtube to promote her makes me really want to become a communist.

you act like whining on top of 4 chords with reverb is impressive

jesus

no, clairo.

This lady's face makes me so angry I want to have sex with her angrily

I'm convinced Clairo is a manifestation from one of Chris Ott's fever dreams

How much money did her dad pay to get her on that line up?

How is this okay?

heck yes

truly a genuine indie artist

Why would Bon Iver participate in something like this that basically completely destroys his credibility as an artist? He's not my favorite or anything, but he's at least a good songwriter and seems like a real person.

did somebody hurt your feelings?

>Clairo
>Bon Iver
>Brockhampton
>St. Vincent

Are you just typing random words, OP?

>implying your indie acts don't pay for promotion

hahaha those guys dancing look so retard.

>boring Mac Demarco ripoff
how can be that possible if that pal is a ripoff too. you must expand your references

i could fuck clairo. at least she's a qt unlike grimes

bump

Clairo plays guitar, pretty well too.

I didn't know a thing about her background, and thought her music was pretty cool, when I discovered her on a friends last.fm profile. The fact that she has no wikipedia page and no info on her last.fm made me think she was a very underrated indie artist. Without knowing of her father, I got into some of her music, thought it was pretty cool. I think that in of itself should say something..

>Kitty x Clairo
Collab when tho?

i cant its too much cringe

Embrace it, my man.

Clairo for gulag.

>did somebody hurt your feelings?
Perhaps this will hurt yours. Good luck.
adage.com/article/agency-news/converse-cmo-geoff-cottrill-joins-mullenlowe-boston/303484/
digiday.com/marketing/mullenlowes-geoff-cottrill-brands-screw-music-marketing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Cottrill

>I think that in of itself should say something..
I think it says you haven't listened to enough music if you're that easily impressed.

not really, it's just that when you take it into perspective, i think her music comes from an honest and genuine place. i get so disappointed in real life, seeing so many bad musicians and people that just don't "get it". Believe me, unless you're friends with some Sup Forums core type musicians, she's better than a lot of people out there. I'm sure if you were dating a girl, or had a friend, and just found out that she happened to play that music, you'd be supporting them. No one's forcing you to listen to her. I don't know how Pretty Girl got so popular, but that's literally the only song of hers you could call overrated.

>i think her music comes from an honest and genuine place.
There's no need to read past that. There is a need for you to read this however:

Ok, so?...Did you read them?
>digiday.com/marketing/mullenlowes-geoff-cottrill-brands-screw-music-marketing/
This is literally him vouching for small, hardworking acts
You really think because of his position he forced his daughter to get into music? You don't think maybe Clairo happened to get into it on her own and really has a passion for it? What are you complaining about?

He worked for some Starbucks music initiative and worked high up for Coca-cola and Converse. He got his daughter on bills with Tyler the Creator and opeds in Pitchfork based on a couple low qualiy EPs. Her music would not be getting this much recognition if she didnt have connections influencing her promotion.

>You really think because of his position he forced his daughter to get into music?
>What are you complaining about?
You probably don't want it hear this word, but - payola. Find out for how long and in which circles this practice existed and still exists.
>“What we just talked about were some interesting attempts in innovating music marketing over the past four or five years, but I have not seen a brand that has nailed it,” he said. “I think only brands that treat artists like people and respect their work can break through.”
He literally sugarcoats and glorifies brand sponsorship for bands.

>glorifies brand sponsorship for bands.
Truly the mark of an independent and uncompromising artist.

that just says you'll swallow any load of shit as long as it's obscure enough and has enough 'indie cred'

Yeah she has nice tits, maybe I'd consider fucking her if she got on my level of music expertise.

Ok but do you see that not knowing this information I heard her music and thought "heh, this is ok, pretty good. i can get behind this". i don't think the backstory should change my appreciation of her music. it's not amazing or anything, but i see she obviously has a passion for it. there is worse shit out there

and good, i don't feel so bad about buying her albums and putting them on soulseek then

join us