Hmm

What if, far far the future, our civilization as it is, is pretty much intact; tv series and movies are still being made every year.

How the fuck are film/tv lovers going to catch up on like 1000 years of material, while still following their new shows and movies?

the same way we do with books, theater and music today.
Selection, cannon, specialization

the average person really doesnt look at anything older then 2000s. young people who were born post 2000 arent even gonna look at 24 or LOST because it too old and dated.

films and tv really dont have that much longevity like paintings do. demille was a huge director in his time. no one but a few filmbuffs know of him.

Reboots

>be hack director
>in the year 3210
>see a movie called "citizen kane"
>decide to remake it
>lel this is with my own vision
>get millions od dollarydoos
>le end

>Watching kino pictures
>when there are Home VR Holos

Are you saying all of this is pointless

Do you honestly watch every single piece of television and film?
Have some standards you disgusting pleb

Shut up and post more Milana

Standards dictated by retards. Just because a cunt says something is good or bad doesn't make it so. Judge for yourself, you sheep.

Ugh

milky

>3017
>not having your personal AI companion watch everything then inject it into your memory including all critique and analysis

I meant set your own, nowhere did i say take someone elses word for it.
How can you consume so much without having an inkling of what you like and you dont?
These days, with all the information available, its so much easier to pass your own judgement before wasting your time and/or money

>giving some random titty slut fame

Sup Forums beta orbiters are pathetic

Not even her.

I recently discovered this photo is not Milana! It's a model named Autumn Smith. Still hot tho.

oops

Guys, I'm crying right now

lewd

I forgot what my thread was about

Great thread.

who cares, let's make it a best big titty brunettes featured in film and television thread, I already posted Milana but pic also related

I miss Lindsay

What do you have against random titty sluts?

help

She knows

I was just thinking about how incredible that episode was (particularly that skit for obvious reasons) yesterday as I watched Felicity Jones' garbage-tier SNL episode from last weekend. RIP hot Lindsay and RIP SNL.

She's apparently a Muslim now too

>get suicide bombed by current-era Lindsay Lohan
what a way to go

I want her to bully me

>Jean Ralphio

HOLY SHIT I NEVER NOTICED