Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman...

>Emma Stone!!!, Natalie Portman, and Amy Adams are among the many movie stars who joined in to sing Gloria Gaynor’s 1979 hit “I Will Survive” ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTYidWBC8-4
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulELXLOayBM
youtube.com/watch?v=HD_P9Rovb9A
youtube.com/watch?v=ujsdOu-7w9w
youtube.com/watch?v=jondJ6aj8ao
youtube.com/watch?v=3oRxX6-CaOA
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/30/ice-agent-counterfeit-drivers-licenses-illegal-immigration-voters-registration-elections
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're kinda late

Ok

>I posted it again

OP is triggered _that_ hard

Lynn Hirschberg, lel.

That's nice, I was really worried about how Emma Stone would cope

Why do they do this?

Solely to advance their careers. None of them will actually be affected by the GOP's disastrous policies.

So why are Sup Forums hypocrites and like these waifus unconditionally?

Damn these people are fucking pathetic.

Disastrous for who other than free loaders?

Fuck trump and Fuck white people

2 DAYS LEFT KEKAROOS

>celebrity : duh
>normal person: haha what a stupid celebrity
>sperg: TRIGGERED MUCH XD TRIGGERED. TRIGGERED TRIGGERED

>disastrous policies

"Disastrous" for who? People on welfare?

Not really freeloaders. Trump plans on disbanding FCC and abolishing H1Bs. The latter will be felt across the USA.

Disastrous for haters and losers. Sad!

COMMIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Amy Adams is just too cute, man. Do you think if I asked her out she'd say yes?

What about O1s?

This is a good thing.

This is exactly why he won.
It's hilarious they still can't realize that.

So bad for huge corporations who import cheap labor? Gosh that sucks :^(

>removing a bloated, toxic beaurocracy that over regulates media
>removing/restructuring H1Bs so we only import pajeets, chinks, and nips as NEEDED, as opposed to, "come on over and take our wealth back to your countries, everyone!"

user...

Who's they? The Jew overlords who make them do this stuff under pain of "oops, accidental drug overdose lmao" or the actors themselves?

Aaaand I've dropped Stone

Good riddance

why are they still doing this?
H1b is like a temporary work visa? that shit is pretty high up on the list of killing entry level jobs

No it isn't. If there's no FCC, there will be nothing stopping the corporations in ripping the consumers off even more than they do now. Once H1Bs are gone or namely the limit is raised up to 100K, companies will be forced to hire people from the domestic workforce pool which will raise companies expenditures and raising consumer prices as a result, there's also the problem of basically not having competent personnel in the USA, since its education system sucks dick.
That cheap labor ensures you get your hardware and services cheap. Once that's gone, you will be charged more. Anyway, only corporations and business people like Trump benefit from all of this farce, not the people. Let's hope memeing someone into presidency was worth the price hikes.

I mean it helps that a good amount of American's are retards.

lol no

trump won because half the democrats didn't vote because they alienated a huge enthusiastic base voting for bernie with they hamfisted hillary. trump lost the popular vote by 3 million

I'll take a marginal cost hike if it means not importing Pajeets and Chinamen who drive pay rates down.

I heard that they were giving the lyrics to sing at a press junket for their movies; so some, if not most, may not have known it was for a political purpose

>lost popular vote when California ran up the score with illegals and degenerates
naw

Good fucking goy

I don't think the majority of the consumers would agree with you, my Sup Forumsfriend. Less money to spend is a straight shot for stagnation and the next major crisis.

She is so perfect that even thought she thinks you're a pathetic little loses faggot she would say yes just to make you happy

>little loses faggot

What did he mean by this?

In regards to FCC, you dont just tear something like that down without having an alternative in mind. Itd be catastrophic if he did that with ohbummercare, for example. I imagine the FCC is like the IRS; overstepping bounds all the time and being a drain on small businesses.

And as to your second point, I have a hard time believeing that when I work in a fucking grocery store and you have licensced Carpenters and technicians stocking milk because the spics keep eating up all the labor positions because theyll work for 5 an hour and a bag of fritos. The situation is fucked and something needs to be done about it.
And on top of that, medical students cant find work because H1Bs count as diversity hires or whatever. The whole system needs a deep cleaning.

Go away Goldberg Shekelstein. Your days of selling out the American people and outsourcing your labor to Chinese slave labor that work for pennies a day is over. Or you can pay a tariff if you want to continue.

Let me guess you pulled that claim out of your ass?

No one here cares fuck off

>Less money to spend
50 years ago the #1 jobs provider was GM. Now it is Walmart. People have demonstratively less money to spend now since the wealth of this country is leaving overseas and real wages are decreasing. Get your sophomoric understanding of economics out of here.

>Your days of selling out the American people and outsourcing your labor to Chinese slave labor that work for pennies a day is over.
You still don't understand that it's the americans who are getting the short end of the stick here?

Robots will do the cheap labour

You realize you lost the election months ago right and this has all been studied, right?

>“I Will Survive”
Watch the Trump curse kill all of them

Voter fraud was biggest in Cali and Jew York. Take those states away and trump won the popular vote.
>lol
Lol indeed. Say hello to President Trump in Friday.

>quote someone saying the american people are being sold out
>>You still don't understand that it's the americans who are getting the short end of the stick here?
Are you illiterate or just dumb?

Pathetic. Although it's no surprise these people act like overgrown children when they live in a safety bubble of obscene wealth and undeserved, ego inflating hero worship.

It's not like he set himself on fire.

People like you literally only care about money and nothing else are a fucking cancer in society.

Jewish by any chance?

And? Nobody came up with any evidence that a vast swath of illegal immigrants voted.

Might as well take Texas away as well.

Some of you are ok. Don't go to Trump's inauguration tomorrow

>emma stone
>literally took a whitewash role
>as an asian-american
>pretending to be liberal

Judge people by what they do, not what they say.

Casting decisions in Hollywood is eugenics tier.

Light eyed whites as heroes, brown eyes and dark skins as villains.

>>quote someone saying the american people are being sold out
Americans have been sold out to corporations for ages. Wake up, idiot. In this case you will be sold out for even less. At least now you can afford an iphone with a plan and a car. Tomorrow when Trump aka pepe becomes the president, you will eating dirt and be completely at the mercy of the corporations since the essential federal government facilities will be abolished, unless that was the idea of making america great again.

>Jeb

>Light eyed whites as heroes, brown eyes and dark skins as villains.
Just like in real life

What else would you care about? Money is the most important thing of all. It buys everything. Not caring about it is being a dumbass.

>implying they care about money and their whole identity isn't crafted around being anti-left

They're quite literally the flipside of tumblr.

>literally nothing in the description even mentions trump at all

>these are just stars that are in the new issue

hmm wait where are people getting anything about tru...

>search the shit headline in the OP and the first ever source is fucking breitbart

oh I see

so literally nothing about this fucking video actually has to do with trump

I mean it's not like W Magazine does this all the time amirite?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=ulELXLOayBM
youtube.com/watch?v=HD_P9Rovb9A
youtube.com/watch?v=ujsdOu-7w9w
youtube.com/watch?v=jondJ6aj8ao
youtube.com/watch?v=3oRxX6-CaOA

>a fucking mess

Felicity doesn't seem to have fun

Jeb no!

Yeah man how did we ever afford to eat and buy cars and stuff before we outsourced all our jobs to Chinese slave labor?

>half of them can't even sing

Actors who can't sing are shit tier desu. It's like being a surgeon while having Parkinson's

The sad part is the guy you are quoting doesn't even understand how to make money but will argue vehemently for the current policies.

You do realize that times change, right? What worked 50 years ago, won't work now. You won't have your 50's americana shit any more.

Trump is no friend to American workers

Jesus you guys, now you're commenting on YouTube too?

>price hikes = common people get richer
You're retarded.

>skull collector

jesus fucking christ, those alt-tards are fucking cringey

>uses the term "alt-right"
>thinks he's not fucking cringey

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
Obama told them it was okay for them to vote. Trump told them that if he was elected they would have to go back.

Why wouldn't they vote?

insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/30/ice-agent-counterfeit-drivers-licenses-illegal-immigration-voters-registration-elections
>Ex-ICE Agent: I 'Routinely' Arrested Illegal Immigrants with Voter Registrations

investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
>A 2014 study in the online Electoral Studies Journal shows... that illegals may have cast as many as 2.8 million votes in 2008 and 2010. That's a lot of votes. And when you consider the population of illegal inhabitants has only grown since then, it's not unreasonable to suppose that their vote has, too.

>wage decrease = common people get richer
You're retarded.

Why is emily stone so dishonest. Shes even dishonest about her name and herpes.

You're kind of scummy for only caring about money over social cohesion and quality of life.

>low company expenditures = higher prices
You're retarded.

Money buys social cohesion and quality of life, so I'm not sure what the fuck your point is, familio.

Please tell me what Sup Forumss argument against the increasing or even having a minimum wage is

>respond to my post when i'm clearly right
>thinks he is not fucking cringey

Why are the left such sore losers?

Do we need to start handing out participation medals?

JEB YES!

Why do leftists always assume businesses and the government have unlimited money? They have the mentality of a spoilt child who doesn't understand why Daddy won't buy them a new car.

Raise the minimum wage and you make employers unable to hire as many employees and stay competitive with overseas slave labour and robots. So they either hire illegals (whose minimum wage is zero) or lay off the workforce. Neither of these options makes common people richer, it makes them poorer.

I expect this has been explained many times to most leftists, and their response has generally been "BUT I WANT MORE MONEY WAHHHHHH"

Just because you want to cheap plastic Chinese shit doesn't mean everyone else does. Jobs come back, wages go up, prices go up a bit too, but most importantly, we have jobs and people get off all the god damn welfare programs and kids straight out of school can find jobs again.

I'd rather try than be a defeatist cuck owned by the Chinese and Indians.