How can anyone defend this character?

How can anyone defend this character?
The creator even got butthurt about it.

There are many whiney wife characters that were more likeable to me as well so it must be this character in particular.

>Skylar was in the wrong
you know exactly which site to fuck off back to

The same way Lori Grimes is hated, for fucking another guy and being bitchy.

>I fucked Ted/Shane

>omg this stupid bitch, just let le ebin hat man do le crimes
you know where to go OP

She was so fucking bangable when she gained weight

Women aren't allowed to be held responsible

/thread

they shouldnt have bothered with the family much it was the worst part of the series she should have left him in s4 and taken the kids

How can you break bad if you don't have anything to break?

>How can you break bad if you don't have anything to break?
well instead of pussying out at numerous opportunities they shouldnt have held back

At least she's not as bad as the parents in Fear the walking dead

>Skylar apologists

Lol literal cucks

not an argument

>understanding the phrase

>ozymandias wasn't the ending

wtf why

i want to fuck her pusy

You actually get a boner from hearing her say "I fucked ted" don't you? You are aroused by her ungratefulness.

Literally a cuck ahahahahahahaha oh wow

Travis is fucking boss. And he tried his best to cope with a psycopath kid, isolating him from everyone else he cared for, and then losing him anyway.

At least she died

>i'm angry
>immediately fucks another guy

typical woman that's why

L O O K A T M E
O
O
K
A
T
M
E

When I watched Better Call Saul, in the part where his love interest gets mad him because of his fuckup that screws her over at the company and then she starts calling other people trying to get a good deal for her company to improve her situation, I at first thought that she was calling random guys to find someone to cuck him with.

Yet another reason Better Call Saul is infinitely better than Breaking Bad. The female characters aren't poorly written to the point that they're glorified children