Do non-anglos know how long a mile is and how heavy a pound is?

Do non-anglos know how long a mile is and how heavy a pound is?

1 miles = 1.6 km
1kg = 2.5 lbs

>tfw an abhorrent amount of americans are monolingual but we are all fluent in Imperial and Metric/SI units

I think it's closer to 2.2 lbs tbqh.

>"amount [sic] of americans [sic]"

>There are actually "people" who order beer in litres

I've never heard of this before. Usually a bottle or can is 12 fl oz. When ordering draft at a bar we typically use pints just like you.

Yet another thing made up by drooling amoebas called collectively "anglos". Have you ever seen anyone ordering "1 litre of beer please"?
You just order "a beer". The amount is clearly up to the place you order it at.

>ask a Brit how much he weighs
>he starts talking about rocks

The half is slightly bigger in the US, meaning by half 50cl, the equivalent size there is 20 fl oz

>He has no idea how much beer he's getting because of his brain-addled measurement "system"
The actual state

No.

We use the master race km, kg, lt, ml, cm, etc

Are brits all such lighweights they have to carefully assess the precise amount of alcohol-infused liquid they ingest before they fall to the ground unconscious?

You know god damn well we aren't. Go ask the average American what room temperature is in celcius, how tall they are in centimeters, and how much they weigh in kilograms and I guarantee they won't have a god damn clue. The American "fluency" in metric = "durrrrr a meter is pretty much like a yard righhhht????"

>Barkeep, fetch me 0.568261 litres of ale, please
Literally cannot imagine it

>1 British fl. Oz = 28,4130625 ml

>1 american fl. Oz = 29,5735295625 ml

ANGL*S IN CHARGE OF STUPID MEASURES

>he needs to know how much beer he's getting
What a faggot

Of course. My dick is a mile long and I'll pound your ass with it.

I don't get why everyone shits on Americans for using customary units. We didn't even invent 'em. Also, just for the record, the word "soccer" was coined in the Anglophone Old World, as an abbreviation of "association football." So we didn't invent it, either. Y'ALL DID, SO STOP TALKIN' SHIT.

Ta for the Third World opinions I'll be sure to put them up on the fridge x

No,We don't find it necessary

>oyyy m88 tae fook ye lookin at twat fetch me a pint of beer cus an ounce more and ye'll be draggin me tae fook outta 'ere
the absolute state of british pubs.

underrated

1mile = 3520 cubits
1kg = .0245 firkins

obviously

>saying this when they can't even handle imperial

You continue to use it. Even forced brits to adopt inferior short scale and now english and brazilian portugueze are the two languages that use it.

This would actually be a pretty funny way to order a beer as a burger in England.

Brazil uses burger units? I had no idea.

Absolutely no, to be honest.

Not units, scale. In short scale billion is 10^9, while in long scale the number is called milliard and billion means 10^12 instead. Trillion is 10^18 in long scale and quadrillion 10^24, always add 6 zeros instead of 3. Causes some confusion with mathematically illiterate.

>The short scale is now used in most English-speaking and Arabic-speaking countries, in Brazil, in the former Soviet Union and several other countries.

1 pound = 0.5kg
1 mile = 1.6km

I can't even remember how many feet are in a mile like 5200-something. And 1700-something yards

at least we rarely use "stones" in the US

We use either schooner or midi, and at placed which serve actual pints as the standard full glass of beer, asking for a schooner will get you a pint anyway. Unless they actually have three different sized glasses for beer, but it isn't really common.

What sized glasses do you use in the UK for beer?

>at least we rarely use "stones" in the US
If you use them rarely, then you use them more often than any American I've met.

i know that 80 miles per hour is like 120 km/hour
thats about it

That's an inability to grasp the concept of fractions, not Imperial.