Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9L1w3hwLOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mac Demarco - Salad Days

just drink every night, become an adult early

grimes
pale waves
boy pablo

I listened to a lot of animal collective and did a lot of drugs at the end of my senior year, the whole last 3-4 months of school plus the summer all kinda turned into one blur and now I get really nostalgic when I listen to Summertime Clothes

fidlar - s/t

husker du - zen arcade

Blast Xxxtentacion and use these last few months to fuck 14 year olds
Youll miss it once you graduate

near the end of high school, i was exclusively listening to power electronics and dsbm and i could not relate to anyone on any level whatsoever.

try "Heart of the Congos" by the Congos

Dude live it the fuck up. You are done with high school bullshit.

So uhhh Whiskeytown? I listened to a lot of their shit between my senior and start of college.

Also, the biggest lie you will ever be told is that you can take the classes you want to in college. Remember that

literally do anything you want, you will never have that much free time in your life again. I miss this part of my life so much.

do it to em

you know I had to

Yeah I fell for that meme the first two semesters of college and signed up for a bunch of stupid classes

This

The Suburbs

dont go to college unless youre actually passionate about the degree you're pursuing. I've seen too many friends get into degrees that got them jobs but no actual happiness.

I'm going into Physics to then go into Astrophysics which I really enjoy, but I hate the fact that I need a doctorate to get a job at all so I might just switch to aeronautical engineering instead to still do something with space

Yeah and work at the fucking gas station? No thanks. I'll get a finance degree, I don't want to work in an office really but I'll make big money and can buy a house and support a family and that'll be guaranteed, instead of making minimum wage or living off benefits.

enjoy ur capitalist dream.

fucking loved this album in highschool, every song is some solid garage/surf punk

>taking advice from montie
Ya next I’ll be asking Brandon how I should live my life

Alice Cooper 18

that album, metz, ty segall's first album, and new brigade were the soundtrack to the end of highschool for me

come to the NEETside, we have cookies

toss in some twin peaks, some jay reatard too

listen to some gangsta music

awe fuck yea. i really miss the late 2000s indie/garage punk scene

yeah I find i've just kinda grown out of it too. In highschool I ate that shit up but I find it hard to get into in the same way. I'll just listen to straight up punk now if i wanna listen to somethiing like that

the cure
weezer
king crimson

damn i loved this album in high school. matt skiba now plays in blink 182.

OP here, didn't really like the self titled that much but the second one is hitting the feels

This is correct.

>tfw you spent four years in High School, only been out two years and can't remember anything about it

This came out the month before I graduated HS, and it did the job really well

Don't fall for the high school being the easiest years of your life meme that's a crock of shit. From my experience shit only got better

p much this. i hated adolescence and having no control over my life.

heres the perfect music for that feel
youtube.com/watch?v=H9L1w3hwLOU