youtube.com/watch?v=UDo-s2WJYnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like Justin Castro

Is this the dawn of a ruling class of celebrity bussiness personalities

This is fucking ridiculous

A french name doesn't make him sound any less like a faggot communist desu

who is he?

the guy doesn't even live in canada

>trusting the guy who callously insults small business owners and working class people to their face

When will conservicucks realize that guys like trump and Leary are just using you? They know that you're complete fucking losers(otherwise you would have jobs) that can't compete in the global economy so they just play to your insecurities. Rather then try to learn new skills or work harder, you cucks just want to throw out hard working people and cause pointless wars so you'll have jobs for a small period of time. Then you'll piss away your money, lose your job because you can't compete and whine about the good old days once again.

Meanwhile those sjw's and hipsters make more then you,slay more pussy then you and have more money in the bank then you. You know why? Because they don't blame other people for their problems and they don't want to regress their culture. Thy thrive in and embrace change.

this is beyond pathetic

holy shit. he's like a discount store product.

You have to go back.

If we can dream it, we can meme it.

This. It's fucking funny people like Trump and his supporters keep blaming minorities when it was boomers like him that ruined the economy and culture of the nation.

no i mean he's the son of castro
literally
look it up

It is the logical conclusion to democracy.
People win elections because they are popular, rich celebrities are very popular, ergo rich celebrities have a real chance to win elections.

Obviously Trump isn't perfect or great or the working class spokesman r/the_Donald believes but SJWs are just whiny kids and don't get laid.

T. Ahmed.

they don't blame minorities lol
that doesn't mean they want more of them
also what are the minorities?
I bet there are more mexicans than americans of swedish descent
The only group larger than the africanamericans are the germans
irish americans are more of a minority than blacks

how is to put a wall to stop a nation of 140 milion to send more of their own people "blaming minorities"?

>still barking up the wrong tree

t. trumpcuck

t. Pedro

This. It's going to be fucking hilarious when Trump gets impeached after 1 week in office. I'm going to bathe in Sup Forums's tears.

>Meanwhile those sjw's have more money in the bank then you. You know why?

Because of their rich parents.

Fucking seriously.

>they don't blame minorities
>constantly scapegoats minorities

uhuh

because demonizing a slightly brown demographic is easier for retards to accept than actual problems

Based Mr O'Leary! As a staunch conservative I support this man

Can't wait for Mike "304 electoral volts" Pence to become POTUS.

alt right are the virgin seething basement dwellers

sjws are the promiscuous free love hippies

get it right

>donald trump tribute act
you're an adult now, kevin. you've gotta do your own thing

>Meanwhile those sjw's and hipsters make more then you
They typically don't. People with worthless degrees usually end up making shit if their parents can't get them into a cushy high-paying position. Do you have any idea how little people get paid to write for "online journalism"?

>slay more pussy then you
Fucking lel. Keep dreaming.

>and have more money in the bank then you
Usually this is untrue, or due to rich parents.

Nice try though.

Both of those groups seem like maladjusted pussies to me.

>(((O'Leary)))

Sjws aren't free love hippies at all. They're the panic attack triggered no fun allowed sexual harassment claiming basket cases. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

I'm sorry to say but Trudeau will be re elected in 2018 or whenever the next elections are. People are just too stupid to see past a pretty face.

I fucking hate Trudeau and im not even Canadian. That fag wants to fly in a bunch of muzzies because muh muzzie Holocaust woe is them.

Guess we will have to build a northern wall too. Hope you still have enough gold reserves to pay for it, Canucks.

the guy in your pic literally works for the NSA. he's probably not a leftist

youtube.com/watch?v=UDo-s2WJYnY

Nah, people already sick of his inability to do anything productive but give long speeches about being Canadian and touring the world while our economy crumbles. The retards that voted him in are beginning to see the light

Also build a wall. We need less retards from the south

>le SJW's are the future because they are le super smart and super progressive!

>le working class (i.e. white males) are losers and rednecks! fuck you for wanting a job and to support families!

Gee, I wonder who the fuck could be behind this post.

Good to know you're nice and salty over the election though.
How are those Estrogen Pills treating you?

>im not even Canadian

People here don't really like him already. Has really only been in the news for negative things.

>minorities dindu nuffin!

>Also build a wall. We need less retards from the south
That's a big 10-4 Ghostwriter.

>How are those Estrogen Pills treating you?
kek btfo

He's a cuckservative, he's not even white

He's not Trump who is an actually right wing guy, and Canada is a left wing shit hole so he's gonna lose

I can sort of see that comic happening in real life actually.
But instead of the guy talking about how SJW are whiny bitches, it would probably go more "Who the fuck gives a shit about video games? Grow up."

He's half-lebanese.

Which explains his fixation with Phoenician history.

Does anyone honestly believe hillary was better? I mean, really? Trumps "dirt" is unsubstantiated rumors. There is actual evidence of hillary's twisted past actions and bribe-taking. How willfully dishonest would you have to be to say that you wouldnt take a chance on the other guy, given her very real and well-documented mis-deeds?
For most people this election was like being forced to choose between two buckets to dump on ones head. One is filled with dirt, the other is filled with shit. Liquid shit. I hope this clears everything up, and I would really, REALLY would like to just shitpost about movies and stuff again.

You don't seem to understand
The "minorities" should not be here at all
These are white countries

>He's not Trump who is an actually right wing guy

This is all head canon.

Trump is either centrist or leftist on literally everything other than rhetoric.

I'm not sure many people here liked him to start with, other than a core of aging pierre elliott fangirls obviously
I voted for a liberal candidate only because harper was pure cancer and mulcair was totally unelectable. loads of other people did the same. if one of the other two major parties brings forward a passable candidate and a decent platform, I'll be eager to jump ship

>conservatives were in power just before trudeau, for 8 years and held a majority in the final 4.

>durr let me tell you about this country I don't live in I'm an amerifattt

Oh it shows, it shows.

You are delusional if you think that

And what "conservative" stuff did Harper do? Oh right fucking nothing

>trying to cash in on the Trump effect in Canada
That's like trying to do it in California. What the hell IS he doing?

I'm voting for him for sure. I want my own meme candidate.

Stop talking to me, you've proven to be handicapped

>let me tell you about this country I don't live in I'm an amerifattt

And proud of it bby gurl

>These are white countries
no such thing. America/Canada are nations of immigrants.

if you want to play pretend at a white homeland go be a skinhead in europe

Then again, Arnold did it, so disregard my retardation

ur a dipshit
First of all: The only way the cons ever win elections is because its split 4 ways
Secondly: The only way they win elections are by NOT being conservative at all

Both countries were explicitly white within the lifetimes of your parents
Non-white immigration only began in the 60's

>immigrants can't be white
What

>no such thing. America/Canada are nations of immigrants.

Literally every nation on Earth is a "nation of immigrants" if you're using the term that loosely and strenuously, you fucking retarded SJW manchild.

Regardless, that doesn't give Mexicans or ANY OTHER nationality the right to disregard immigration-laws.

It really isn't suprising you type with zero punctuation or capitalization and make lots of autistic typos.
Like most progressives you're likely a low-IQ spud.

>Secondly: The only way they win elections are by NOT being conservative at all
this is startlingly accurate
the tories are relevant because they have a blue C beside their name and because alberta exists
if they tried to stick to conservative principles at all, they'd be a niche party like the NDP was 10 years ago
they're a catch-all, populist clusterfuck, like the liberals but slightly angrier

First of all: tell me about the four ways, oh enlightened amerifat. If you count the green party as the fourth, you're delusional.

Secondly: Wow, it's like people voted the conservatives into power for 8 years because they didn't want conservatives in power. What an interesting concept. Truly, you should be a nbc spokesman

>There is actual evidence of hillary's twisted past actions and bribe-taking
If there is evidence, then why is trump being a cuck and not prosecuting her?

Why do SJW's suck so hard at art?

What is it about being a progressive shit-stick that makes it mutually exclusive from being able to draw in a fashion that doesn't look like dogshit?

B-B-But she has a vagina. That means she needs to be president, you sexist.

>like the liberals but slightly angrier

Spotted the sjw. The only ones mad here are your kind. Also being conservative is mostly from a financial aspect, which is why we cut the fuck out of our deficit, and trudeau is now undoing all the belt tightening. From a social point, the conservatives are central, rather than right leaning

Wewwwww

>Meanwhile those sjw's and hipsters make more then you,slay more pussy then you and have more money in the bank then you. You know why? Because they don't blame other people for their problems and they don't want to regress their culture. Thy thrive in and embrace change.

?
Getting 4 % of the vote is very relevant... when its already split 3 ways.
Maybe gotta add the BQ for 5 ways

People voted conservative for "secular" stuff like lower taxes, which has absolutely nothing to do with ideological conservatism