Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are whiter than french

They are.

fuck off we are not wh*te, fuck mozzarella skins who get burnt in the sun

I can already tell this is going to be autistic before watching it

No, we are niggers.

everytime i see the "progressive" bullshit pushed by north europeans and north americans i'm proud to be """"not white""""

Why do Italians deny their white heritage?

>Anthropologist Carleton Coon
Seems legit...

Fuck Pewdiepie for lying with an Italian girl darker than him. I hate it when that happens. It's a literal abomination because DARKER coloration is MASC. Pewdiepie is a nerdic numale nazi.

We are not white, we don't want to be associated with Anglo, German and Scandi cucks with no culture

I'm in the same ship. Viva lo MediterrĂ¡neo!

>be white
>kill other whites during WW2
>keep destroying society until collapse

we are happy to import more africans to send to wh*te countries so they will racemix and produce beautiful olive skinned babbies

Italians are not white, nor are the iberians, greeks and turks. We form the mediterranean race.

>implying
We are proud Neolithic farmer Master Race

this. fuck steppe """""""""""europeans""""""""""""""

Because they're not white. They're roman.

Race isn't a continuum though. The mix of North Euros and Africans/Asians won't produce olive skinned Babies. Just mongrels. See that polish women with the half black baby that's often posted on Sup Forums for example.

This. Pigskin genocide best day of my life, their barbarian race will plague Europe no more

That's a desirable outcome too

You're just jelly

Literal Mongolian

He is a White Russian man from Kurgan Oblast

Nothing to do with Mongols

>white
Exactly, a half Mongolian mongrel fit for the dim steppes of his ancestral Central Asia homeland

Italians are more closely related to Arabs than to fucking Danes or Norwegians

Italians are equally distant from both Arabs and Scandinavians. Med is it's own cluster and most people are ignorant to treat Middle Eastern and European as the two divisions. You have 3. European, Med and Middle Eastern.

how can non italian even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w

When the blazing Sun will genocide wh*tes and yell*ws by setting their skin on fire, the Mediterrean Masterrace will once again take its rightful role of guidance of humanity towards a bright and prosperous future, this time for ever.
We're playing the long game and we WILL prevail.

indeed I have fucked you are mother before

Well said, fuck the germanic cucks. Celts are alright tho.

southern europeans are white

fuk u

>That bongo drum music

Who is that girl?

What is "white" anyway?

haha no

>he doesn't know
Very famous Everton footballer

look, a nigger