2nd 9 this year and we're starting march. You think this will be a good year? Or at least interesting?

2nd 9 this year and we're starting march. You think this will be a good year? Or at least interesting?

both of his 9s were barely above average bland pos

not if youre following this dude

that album is no higher than a 5

Fuck off drone.

Please, it’s easily a 9.5

>his music taste is directly influenced by what some soyboy bald fuck says

It has been a damn good year for music IMO. Better than I expected. A.A.L was a high 8 or 9 and Anna von Hausswolff was a high 9 almost a 10

Maybe if you have listened to less than 5 house albums

He just gave the new Andrew WK album an 8

The album isn't too bad, but I was shocked to see yellow flannel. It seems like the new average for him is a light 8.

Yellow flannel used to mean 9 or 10.
Now it's just a bait

My taste doesn't really align with melon. His only achievement was giving money store a 10 then it becoming a big meme.

Pretty good year so far. Doesn't feel like this is normally this many great releases prior to March.

He's only used it as bait once (if I'm not mistaken). He uses it consistently now for 8+. I'd rather him not always use it for every 8+ because I don't want to always know he loved an album from the thumbnail.

Who cares what he thinks?

teenagers and soyboys like the ones ITT

Anna Von Hausswolff was fucking fire

shit year so far the best to come of of it is day69 and this

>caring what Hipthony Hoptano says about music
>thinking the taste of a youtube entertainer has any bearing on the overall quality trends in music
He a bland hack with no interesting opinions and no taste. He actually seemed like he might have had taste at some point. At this point he's no better than Rolling Stone or soyfork. He's a talking head who plays it safe and spends his time reviewing major industry releases and recoils and grovels if you suggest he may have made an edgy joke one time. Fucking lame.

In the end, Ezra won. Fantano was revealed as a coward who cares more about his image than the truth or his opinions. Not good for a reviewer. His cowardice and thirst for popularity has also been reflected in his move more and more towards only reviewing major label manufactured shit and hip hop.

his writers over at complex need to slow down

>watches anime
>calls other people soyboy's

yikes

Newfag.
le yikes

damage control ...

t. Triggered Weeb

You watch cartoons which were literally made for Japanese children. Fucking autsist manbaby

t. soyboys

go back to twitch underage fuck

>because I don't want to always know he loved an album from the thumbnail.
He needs a way to communicate to his insecure audience that he likes something, so they feel validated in cosigning it.