cuck sport

>signed a guy with history of domestic violence
>stands up for social justice

>boomers

How do you become this cucked?

>looking through the catalog
>compare Euro threads to American threads

The absolute state of burgers.

American posters always say that Texas is the one state that would NEVER, EVER pull this shit. Has the sport truly fallen?

And here I was thinking my team was the last bastion of anti-cuckoldry.
I guess I can start watching the Stars, I guess. Or the Rags.

hes a fucking idiot for doing that
he angered cowboy fans , football fans hoping he wouldn't succumb to the kneeling bullshit and the other idiots for still standing

he thought he was slick but people saw through that bullshit

>fires tom landry
>/ourguy/

Waaaaah ppl aren't standing up for my country's theme song waaaaah. Why are trumplets so offended. It's just kneeling it doesn't effect you. Control your emotions

>Donald Trump made Jerruh and America's team take a knee out of complete political incompetence

Bye faggot if I see you in the Fort Worth area I'll kick your ass for being a shit fan

this is what happens when spics are in your state Texas.

I live in California. Sooner or later, you'll turn blue and become a cuckold state.

Haha cowboys fans don't give a shit about this only thing we care about is 2-1 bitch

>fires tom Landry
>wins three superbowls
What an idiot

>get the fans against the players
>right before the next CBA
>owners can fuck over the players again because fans no longer give a shit about the players

They are billionaires for a reason

you're most definitely a arizona faggot or cali faggot that never visited texas

>Jerry is such a plantation owner he kneels just to be contrarian and gazes into the cameras smugly before the anthem
how will the Cowboys ever continue after this mad man leaves to go buy Heaven?

>watching niggerkneel
Enjoy being a cuck. Tell your wife's son I said hi.

shoop pepeface on him plz

Fort Worth bitch been listening to the fan all day and all the callers are perfectly fine with how the boys handled the kneeling shit. You are just a reactionary faggot who probably likes the Packers.

i bet he would have never done this if that faggot never made that false quote of him ordering his organization to all stand

kek
backfired on the idiot

Hahah get a load of this guy

ha bullshit nice falseflag cali faggot

yeah let me google a city in texas too

You are dumb bro let it go

>have to google Fort Worth
Hahaha found the cali retard

>gets called out for being a fake faggot
>cries like fake faggot

Does nobody realize that this was moments before the actual national anthem was played and the Dallas Cowboys proceeded to stand once the anthem was playing? Jerry did this for the PR and to take a shot at Trump for his comments. Jones gave a million dollars to Trump's campaign and now even Jones is seeming to change his support.

Jerry Richardson and the Carolina Panthers are our guys.
ZERO Kneelera
ZERO Arm interlocking

*kneelers

I bet you get a lot of loads, don't you?

The fuck nigga you want my address just because the real world doesn't follow your retarded pol narrative doesn't mean I'm a fake faggot. Everyone here is business as usual, you really think the dfw is ever not gonna support the cowboys??

>Does nobody realize that this was moments before the actual national anthem was played and the Dallas Cowboys proceeded to stand once the anthem was playing?
everyone realizes that but the message was clear unless you are so brain dead that you need people to take you step by step by what his message was

again fans here in Dallas absolutely hated it as it went against their values and only cemented the long narrative we had here for nearly a decade now that jerry stopped caring about winning and is going the knicks route ala win but not too much for money

>signed a guy with history of domestic violence
>1 incident of domestic violence that has already been debunked as a false accusation

Hahahaha where do you get your "local" news, I bet you live in north dallas in a trailer park

fuck off cali kid real texans are talking here

Straight up shilling a sports thread
Must suck to be so sad

... and he dumps them all on your face

3/10

what message though?
I thought the complaints never were about the message, but about the flag/anthem?
now they don't kneel during the anthem and you still complain?

They didn't kneel for the national anthem, they did it beforehand then stood once the anthem started.

It was just Jerruh and the Cowboys taking advantage of a fad to get some good PR and virtue signal to the world on national TV.

Because they're still supporting BLM thugs. Why not kneel for the 5 Dallas cops murdered last year by BLM?

ok, so you're a shithead/white supremacist, got it.

LOL at a German Nazi calling me a white supremacist. Go Hitler yourself.

That was easily a 6/10

>gain fans here in Dallas absolutely hated it as it went against their values
Their values? like what? molesting cousins and harassing minorities while waving a confederate flag? But don't you dare disrespect muh flag!

WTF is your point you retarded lib? Your IQ is so low that you can't possibly see how their values could differ from yours?

>Dallas cops murdered last year by BLM
Apparently BLM is one man

kneeling before the anthem is jerry trying to play two cards thinking he is going to win over both sides but only caused more anger because again people here saw thru that bullshit

originally kneeling during the anthem is to show the player is against cop brutality and injustice but lets be frank here
more whites get shot and killed by police than blacks
no riots , virtually no protest
more latinos get shot and killed by police than blacks
no riots , virtually no protest

Black adult or teen A does crime which video shows and black community gets upset and protest nationwide

I'm going off topic but the point is he takes us for idiots and is only thinking for himself

Dallas made the cowboys in the 70s , we stopped supporting them after a decade of mediocrity and terrible financial situations brought upon us by incompetent politicians , we supported them in the late 80s when the economy was rising and of course more so in the 90s when we were having a boom on and off the field

Jerry said he made the cowboys but he is dead wrong we did and we sure as shit will take it away if this continues

Oh look, another stupid lib. The killers were part of BLM.

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

Snowflakes and shills, not even from the dfw they just mad papa trump looks like a fool again son they are desperately trying to push his retarded narrative on a Chinese board

When is America just going to Balkanize? I'm tired of this shit. Sup Panther bro.

No one cares faggot let people be

LOL at Trump looking like a fool when the vast majority of the American population supports people standing up for the flag. Go look up the latest polls. It's really funny how self-delusional stupid libs like yourself are.

stupid cali fag can't into science and FACTS

your country won't exist in its current form 100 years down the road if you don't solve your problems with racism.

>ad if you don't

Blacks die more from gay sex (AIDS) than they do from police murders. Should we ban gay sex to save black lives?

your country if you even still call it that won't survive another ten years

All right let's settle this once and for all

>Shreveport

By that logic the phrase "the Nazis in Charlottesville killed someone" is invalid.

Plano here.

Nobody dies from aids anymore. The CIA released the cure a while ago.

Wrong. Google "AIDS deaths per year in the USA"

those are some dedicated fans... buying out their teams colors during a hurricane.

>get a load of this guy

A phrase your wife salivates at the mouth to hear you say I'm sure.

>statistics
>science
Dumb brainlet.

who Houston here?

Lmao your Canadian you don't know patriotism go back to blowing dogs and not having weed

y/
There OP, I finished it for you.
Jerry Jones is /ourguy/
Or do you hate black people and think it's cool for the President to act like a child on Twitter?

I agree Canuck

Spring, y'all flood?

Meet me in Oak Lawn faggot and I'll knock your ass out then shoot a fat POZ load in your ass

that's especially rich coming from you