Has Sup Forums met any celebrities or actors in person?

Has Sup Forums met any celebrities or actors in person?

If so what was the experience like?

Pic related (me on the right.)
)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3rnk0a/what_was_your_worst_experience_meeting_a_celebrity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Aunt's new husband's ister met Fred McMurray and asked for his autograph. He told her to go fuck herself and closed the door on his limousine. She had a "DROP DEAD FRED" party when he died.

Is this the lamest story ever? You didn't even write the name correctly.

Well yeah, no one in my family ever met a really important actor.

>me on the left

Lies, there no women or black people on Sup Forums, let alone a black woman.

Not that I'm complaining, black chicks are my thing.

>me in the back

>me in the black

I met Brendan Gleeson in Bruges when he was filming the movie of the same name.

He was in a pub buying absolutely everyone a pint. I managed to go over and thank him personally. I offered to buy him one back, but he politely declined. Really cool dude.

you're a big black girl

Never really met one. Saw some minor ones though.

Can I smell your ass?

Gleeson always struck me as a nice guy

Apparently both brendo Gleeson and Domhnall Gleeson are the nicest guys ever.

I met Willem Dafoe in the back of an alley but he stabbed me and took my wallet then ran off.
I had to walk to the hospital by myself to seek medical help.

Did CIA get that black pusy?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I’m sorta involved in an Irish industry that allows me to meet some of these guys. Gillen divorced his wife like last year because he was cheating on her with a man. He also snorted cocaine at a friend’s graduation party a few years ago (he was a friend of friend’s Mom). Both of these things sound incredibly far-fetched but I swear I’m not making this up. Wikipedia confirms he split with his wife like last year, at least.

This is true. They are two lovely, warm individuals. Domhnall Gleeson once described eating pussy as a pug slurping porridge out of a bowl in a pub (Grogan’s, for any fellow Dubliner’s in this thread). He was very drunk but still very nice and sweet.

Cillian Murphy has a weird thing for teenage girls. He came onto an underaged girl at one friend’s party, and a girl I know did an audition workshop and he apparently encouraged the predominately teenaged group to act slutty on auditions and to practice as such on him. This is second hand info and could be bullshit, I don’t know.

Jack Reynor was stoned for the entirety of Sing Street.

Oh, and Liam Cunnigham is just the best. He bought me a pint once.

Central
Interracial
Agency

Is Cillian Murphy /our guy/?

Just read this
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3rnk0a/what_was_your_worst_experience_meeting_a_celebrity/

I met Chloe Moretz once

I work as a valet in Beverly Hills and one day she pulled over with her white Mercedes-Benz. Her hair was greasy and her face was all puffy and swollen. She looked really tired. When i got into her car i almost fainted. Inside the car smelled like thick sweat like in a gym. The air conditioner was running at max and the drivers seat had sweaty stains all over it. The car was littered with trash mainly fast food wrappers from Taco Bell. There was couple dirty socks and someones dirty underwear at the backseat that she had tried to hide under a In-N-Out burger wrapper.

It was a really unforgivable experience.

>I saw Brendan Frasier at the airport one time. >Seemed super nice.
>Did not age well. At all.
Kek.

I saw Marion Cotillard less than 90 minutes ago. She was a few inches away from me and locked eyes. Then we passed each other.

Is she a smoker? Because she was smoking somwthing that might've been weed.