GOOGLE: Top question in UK is "What is the EU?"...many Leavers asking if they can CHANGE vote

Many Leavers did not understand what they were voting for it seems

many are asking to leave

Brits basically confirmed as retarded at this point.

itv.com/news/update/2016-06-24/leave-voter-disappointed-and-wishes-to-vote-remain/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
youtube.com/watch?v=YEdurLNANDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a women

nothing to see here

wah wah

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

>Google

How the fuck can you not know what the EU is? Why vote if you don't know what you're voting for?

the lady said she was "pressured"

Mostly Scottish voters who voted remain I'd bet.

"the SNP told me too"
"Wait... what's the EU?"

All this damage control.

If it is true that so many uneducated voted than this just hammers down the flaws of democracy.

Only the educated should be allowed to vote.

This, to be honest. A democracy only works if people are educated enough to make intelligent decisions. The "leave" campaign seems to be dominated by white supremacy and idiocy.

>Google

Wow guys Jews amirite xDD

>remains didn't even know what the EU is

LOL

>alright we left the EU
>quick lets find out what the EU is now
never change, britbongs. never change.

So it was all a meme

Again

This isn't twitter you faggot.

More like
>stay faggots have to google what they lost

>biggest vote of your life
>don't even know what's going on
END IT

Anecdotal as it is, there's a distinct divide between people I know that voted remain vs exit and level of education.

Most school leavers, that left at 16 and didn't do A-levels or go to uni, voted out. Those that went to uni, tended to vote in.

>Sup Forums: Do it Britain, EU is a globalist agenda
>Britain: RIGHT THEN HAVE AT EM LADS WE'RE NO GLOBALISTS!
>The British economy is now destroyed

Sup Forums is fucking hilarious.

>that left at 16 and didn't do A-levels or go to uni

Ones in direct competition with migrants for jobs?

this guy

The Jews are on maximum damage control I see

I have a question about the EU. I heard there's a group that has decision making power but they aren't elected by the people of the nations. What is that?

I also read the parliament comprised of each of the EU nations is subservient to that unelected group. What's the deal with that?

More like
>reddit and facebook normies crying in UK about loss try to make trend on google to hit news

>people who go to places that teach cultural marxism voted to remain

Why am I not suprised

>people around the world googling "what is the EU?" is the same as brits not knowing what the EU is

The mental gymnastics the left goes through to try to fix a narrative.

Also, Goygle...

A lot of people took your advice

Any source on that? No?

pretty much this.

And it's not a rapefugee thread yet here you are, Cuckaroo.

And those who voted remain because of celebrities like David Beckham and the likes are probably geniuses.

Nice taqqiya there, back to twitter you nigger.

> arab/pakistani woman from manchester was pressured to vote leave

yeah no.

Not to mention housing and schools. I doubt the muh degree camp is living on a fucking council estate deluged with third worlders in an oversaturated catchment area.

how do they know it was leavers? Older people voted to fucking join the EU they would know it better than a kid who grew up under it and never questioned it.

How do they know it was leavers?

>Brits JUSTed their economy without even knowing what they were doing

FUCKING KEK

>back to twitter you nigger.

IIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO
sir that's a hate crime. I need you to go with me.

>Muppet cunt votes without understanding what she is voting for
This is why women weren't allowed to vote to begin with.

I don't believe you

Or maybe it's just the remainers who didn't know what they were voting for.
That would be my guess.

>Many Leavers did not understand what they were voting for it seems

Actually, every single person who googled "What is the EU?" was a Remainer. People who voted Remain are truly the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the planet. Let us thank Kek that they lost.

Yeah, course she voted to leave, I totally believe every word she says.

I'm sure she'll have no problem proving that she voted to leave as well, so as soon as she provides that proof we can get right on to the matter of changing her ballot paper.

you don't get upvotes here for being a faggot retard

source on that pic

pretty sure it's all the remain people now googling that question.

NOT the leave people. they actually cared about what they were doing. the remain people were just going with the flow because of john oliver or whatever the fuck they watch

Are you stupid?
Did you think those globalists wouldnr do everything in their power (mostly just through speculation at the moment) to fuck GB over for this decision?

Did you think leave voters didnt realize this? Did you think they thought it would be a walk in the park? The fuck?

when you say "the educated" do you mean 20 somethings who graduated with a degree in sociology and read the guardian?

LEAVE-voters were mostly:

* unemployed
* poor
* less educated
* old

Democracy is a mistake, always has been, that's why it naturally leads to instability and its own destruction.

yesterday, before the referendum, they had a pro EU propaganda link in their main page

So how many voted remain?

Fuck off nigger

>"So, what do we do with the people who voted Leave?"
>"i know, lets mock the entire country into submisivness, that will teach them!"
I wonder where have i heard that before...

Canada isn't a member of the EU....

wtf

>What is the EU

A Miserable pile of secrets.

You should probably campaign for the Eu to be even MORE like the Soviet union then and maybe you'll show us how great it will be.

most of every European country is poor or less educated or old

Reminds me of the pro-Trump demographics

>we convinced an entire nation to suduko

we did it guys. best trolling ever

waaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we didnt win so democracy its a mistake
fuck off belgium dont make me defend uk agains retarded coments, thats the last thing I want
also
>biggest vote for stay are rich ass faggots that beneficed from the status quo
>people that lived outside and inside the eu see that its better outside

no, people who are at least 25 years of age

This is correct, and that's why the EU is a totalitarian cancer.

It's the European Commission.

what?

No need, your coming economic downfall (not to mention secession) will be the best piece of propaganda in favor of the EU.

The biggest mistake of the Leave-camp is that they have no alternative and no plan. I think they didn't even expect to win, but then again idiots never think far ahead.

Remainers more likely

>buying into the media narrative that the "uneducated masses" don't know how to vote and that the elite makes better decisions
sad

what?!

What ha... why would you say that? Where did I suggest that?! Christ DeShawn...

>democracy is bad when it doesn't fit my views

topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=YEdurLNANDA

Watch from 6:55

Kek

>election results in favor of your views

YES i knew that as long as everyone can love each other and come together we can end racism and bigotry and nothing can stop the progressive utopia to come, i love you all.

>election results not in your favor

It is obvious that these people are too stupid to know whats good for them so its time to arbitrarily decide who is qualified to vote or not because my way is obviously the right way.

To be honest I'm glad the Leave-camp won. Yes, it'll mean even more trouble for the EU, but it's like amputating a gangrenous limb: in the long run this is better for us.

The EU should not have expanded so rapidly and so eagerly. Hopefully this serves both as a wake-up call to seriously reform the Union (which I agree has become too corrupted by the globalists) and as an interesting experiment to see what happens (which, truth be told, no one really knows). If the UK suffers greatly it will only strengthen the EU and discourage others from leaving.

Same like in America corporations buy their own rules just you guys call lobbying

They are interpreting this wrong. Its 18 year olds googling so they can parrot arguments and post them on facebook

Yeah but you're implying that university education means jack shit nowadays

Between Johnny Crooked-Teeth Smithenshire who graduated high school and then worked, and Lord Wifflebottom Crumpet-smasher who went to university, I'd expect Johnny to have a much better idea of what life was like for the average person in the UK and know who was screwing him over

Lord Wifflebottom is much more likely to be trapped in a bland, stultifying, intellectually narrow upper-middle-class bubble

>random American grunts

Lad, what the fuck are you on about?

The majority of them would be kids or people who already know the basics but want more specifics.

Lol you just keep telling yourself that, the gangrene is the immigration crisis, and youre lying on your death bed with a fever of 110

democracy does not work.
What does it mean to be educated?
To have a college degree?
Most college graduates are complete morons who dont have a single clue about politics or any actual solid political position.

Get this through your head: political agendas and political practice in the west is not carried by the "people". Its always carried out by a small oligarchic clique.
The "people" are just there to give credibility to the state apparatus
Nowadays that oligarchy has shown to be completely and utterly incompetent.

little caprice

Do you really know what the EU is? Do you know where exactly national competences end and EU begins?

I don't even know what the EU is.

The EU should have never been more than a trade agreement pact, what it is now is fucking cancer, especially in a world where most money is moved digitally currencies are a no problem.

Second referendum is on the way anyway. We're staying in.

Pretty sure the remain voters are the ones doing that search so that they can bitch about what they didn't originally know they were losing.

I voted leave and even I agree with this.

this, if there's anyone voting blindly it's the ones who can't stand the racists and listened to all the other toxic rhetoric from the left

What happens when the educated decide to act only in their own favor and disregard the people?
Being intelligent does not make you a good person.

Why is it presumed that the one's googling were the Leave voters and not Remain?

Weren't the vast majority of Remain voters ignorant 18 year olds literally voting from their high school government teacher's propaganda?

there is hardly a fucking difference in those graphs you tard

I think all they "knew" was that BREXIT was something for racists, because John Oliver said so.

>implying it was the leavers
>implying it was the people who most of them were alive to experience entering the eu in the first place

>implying it isnt the retarded millenials who took the EU as a status quo being born in it and never bothering to actually find out what it is and what it does and they only been incentivize to do so, after all the shitstorm

I bet you most of these cloud headed "getting my views opinions and education through FB and art degrees" and feel good, easily digested constant propaganda in general, didnt even know britain was a country on its own up until some point.

>a woman
>either doesn't know what she wants or wants a contradiction
I am shocked!

That's called propaganda, OP. It's not real.

I don't buy it desu lads. It's just Google globalists trying to make Leavers seem retarded.

But who gets to decide what the prerequisites for "educated" is?

That shit will get abused. You're effectively installing a totalitarian upper class.

>White supremacists and idiocy

You forgot racists, xenophobes and Hitler you plebbit.

How do they know the exit voters are the ones searching?

Not wanting Muslims in your country isn't white supremacy.

ffs burgers know what the EU is how do members of the EU not know what the EU is.

DEMOCRACY DOESN'T WORK WHEN I DON'T WIN