>buttrock garbage
Fucking idiot. Blocked.

no

Soyshit spotted. Fuck off back to >>>/tumblr/

>If it wasn't for music I wold probably kill myself

- Anthony Fantano, 2018

>enjoying generic hard rock music
>insulting my taste
Eat a bag of dog shit, you fucking nigger. Andrew WK needs to die.... and I will be involved in that.

That picture perfectly describes you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUtNaDzh6us

>couldn't even link an actual song from the album because you knew I was right
Suck a tampon dipped in weed juice, you fucking plebweenis. I bet you like Cheville and Three Doors Down, too, you dirty peasant.

How cute, you're talking to a mirror! Good thing you have me to reveal who you are.

>How cute, you're talking to a mirror! Good thing you have me to reveal who you are.
That's a Sup Forums post, don't worry user, it's going to be okay.

I will never understand people that can't handle opinions other than their own.

see it's funny cause you couldn't handle his opinion just now

>fucking idiot, fucking blocked

How, in any way did I even imply that?
>reading comprehension

Why am I even replying this is bait

I Get Wet is a masterpiece, glad he's come back with something else really good

Keep telling yourself that, bud. It will definitely help you survive the pressures of middle school! :)

Shut the fuck up, you absolute niggers. Opinions are facts that stupid people disagree with. Facts became opinions because idiots couldn't handle the ultimate truth. And my "opinions" are much better than the 13-year old scrubs that lurk in this dungeon that is Sup Forums. At least I know what the definition of "intelligence" and "critical acclaim" is.

>egg gives andrew wk a better score than jeff rosenstock

i'm so fucking mad right now

Jesus christ you're a sperg.

holy yikes i hope this is bait

Did someone hurt you? Did your mom slap you again and this is your way to take out all the suffering from it? Are you baiting? Or are you just really insecure and retarded?

Oh wow.
I liked the W.K. , but I didn't see him of all people getting that 8 from Fantano.

andrew wk is one of those musicians you like a lot when you're 9-13
then you claim to hate his music when you're 14-21 and cry about how it's shallow and generic or whatever
then when you reach adult life and you realize that everything is shit and catchy, fun, energetic, vapid music is awesome and wk is amazing

His musicanship has always been good. He is extremelly talented, a lot of people are blinded because his music is so positive.

>n-no I'm not tumblr!!!
>shit, better act like an edgy Sup Forumsshit, that'll show him!
Better stick to Swans, then, you fucking moron.

I never got WK. I understand he's a great musician, I mean he's a trained jazz pianist, but Get Wet and this new album just sound like stadium rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygWKEQrJ1cE

This song is my life's theme

>ywn get a billy herrington x andrew w.k. collab in your life
it hurts

that's all they are
solid stadium rock albums with positive vibes and a likable personality
that's all there is to it, you're either satisfied with that or find it vapid and uninspired. the fact that he was such a polarizing figure when i get wet first came out is really funny in hindsight considering that the music itself is completely inoffensive and andrew is such a humble, down-to-earth guy.
music criticism in 1998-2004 was weird and because of that people still feel like they have to "pick a side" when it comes to his music, which is fucking stupid.

why do the people i like die

A big part of the appeal of I Get Wet is how it never pretends to be something greater than it actually is, it's supposed to be over indulgent, dramatic party music that borders on parodical and that's exactly what it is. Another facet is Andrew's kind and feel good demeanor where he comes across as a guy who genuinely wants to have a good time and make sure other people have a good time, too.

The only thing to get is that there's nothing to get.

DESTROY
BUILD
DESTROY

that show was lame as shit because they didn't let Andrew party

thanks that's what I always figured

These are the same retards that think RHCP is immature pop rock. Kill yourselves for enjoying a pleb-tier buttrock artist. Faggots.

I wouldnt've found Andrew's music if not for you-know-what

Lol

remember when andrew WK posted on Sup Forums with moot beside him

dude shit isn't cp, it's still one of the boards, you can pronounce it out

Pinkie is the best pony

accidentally they have made Get Ready to Die as one of his biggest hits
not that I am complaining

>Sup Forums has been neck deep in pol cancer that it now hates Andrew '/ourguy' WK

get me off this timeline

hey, shit, I agree, but then again this is andrew wk thread, what a fucking suprise

fucking hell you're only embarrassing yourself at this point

But HE might come though

All those threads are made by him mostly likely.

He probably is not around anymore, I assume it's just random anons, trying to keep the legend alive, it's some sort of Metal Gear "The Boss/Big Boss" shit.

reddit

i know

Can we make this a pasta PLEASE

To be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand Andrew WK. The performance is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of the compositions will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Andrew's optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his music. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tracks, to realize that they're not just catchy- they say something deep about LIFE.

Bump

Does this guys taste keep getting worse?

This

It peaked in mediocrity with this video
youtube.com/watch?v=qTmHuavOXNg

youtube.com/watch?v=tLWPSqE0DC4
>4:12

What did he mean by this?

This album is the musical equivalent of some dude at a party walking up to you and saying "yo dude I really FEEL this party yaknow" before stepping outside and giving some advice to a puking freshman about watching their pulls because its not the party mentality

Fucking based, then?

>be yourself - the album

thanks chadrew wk

I mean, I guess. Its a pretty chad album. I can totally see how Fantano gave it an 8 because its not like W.K does not realize he is being cheesy as fuck. It is a super self-aware record.

That said, it does not hit me hard.

lmaoing at you

youtube.com/watch?v=2NWPMKMXP-E