This stoopid meme suggests Norman conquest hypothesis is somehow valid when in fact it's just a myth and Swedes...

This stoopid meme suggests Norman conquest hypothesis is somehow valid when in fact it's just a myth and Swedes WEWUZ'zing on Sup Forums

real Ukrainians are Turks (Cumans, Berendei, Pechenegs)

russkies however are East Germanic slaves brought to Khazaria and Volga Bulgaria by the Vikings in exchange for natural resources

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/35880411/Pechenegs-Cumans-Iasians
amazon.com/Other-Europe-Middle-Ages-450-1450/dp/9004163891/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1503260530&sr=1-1&keywords=9789004163898
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about Russians from Kurgan Oblast?

I feel like they have the truest and purest Slavic genes

>they have the truest and purest Slavic genes
Did I say anything about that at all?
In fact, there are NO Slavs to speak of.
Slavs are SLAVES of various ethnic and linguistic origin. That's the only thing "SLAV(e)S" have in common.

Bulgarians are Thracian.
Serbs are Illyrians.
etc. etc. etc.

My theory is that Slavs and Huns are the same people who came to Europe from Asia.

"White" Slavs are fake Slavs.

I always thought Slavs were an Iranic people descended from Scythians and Sarmatians who essentially became Europeanized and mixed with the local European peoples in manner that was mostly linguistic as opposed to cultural or genetic. Similar to the Aryan conquest of Europe in pre-history. Perhaps I am mistaken?

It's ancient history.
Using the same logic you can argue Slavs are actually descended from Neanderthals or woolly mammoths even.

Torks did not plow and did not sow, men carried a guard service at the border, women were engaged in home and children. Generic clans were called torks by guerillas. Characteristic is their appearance - the tuxedos went in wide shirts, but dressed - in contrast to the Russian - in the area of trousers, wore wide belts. Torks wore loose (they had hung, lowered mustaches), shaved head, leaving only a wide and long flap on the tone. They did not recognize the Russian swords - they fought in the battle with light sabers, which they possessed perfectly. All as one were virtuoso horsemen. During the battle, the face was closed, like a scarlet, steel mantle, often resembling the face of the warrior. Archaeologists found in the excavations of the faces of torques discovered a drawn mustache and a bang. Torks flew into an attack with long spears, afraid of "cooling" the soul by "screaming", and their favorite trick was to bypass the enemy from both sides with an "avalanche".

stupid google translate

here's the original:

Topки нe opaли i нe ciяли, чoлoвiки нecли cтopoжoвy cлyжбy нa кopдoнi, жiнки зaймaлиcь дoмoм i дiтьми. Poдoвi клaни нaзивaлиcь y тopкiв кypeнями. Хapaктepним є їх зoвнiшнiй вигляд - тopки хoдили в шиpoких pyбaхaх, aлe зaпpaвлeних - нa вiдмiннy вiд pycьких - в пpocтopi шapoвapи, нocили шиpoкi пoяcи. Topки бyли виcлoycими (мaли oбвиcлi, oпyщeнi вyca), гoлилиcь нaгoлo, зaлишaючи тiльки шиpoкий i дoвгий чyб нa тiмeнi. Pycьких мeчiв вoни нe визнaвaли - в бoю билиcь лeгкими шaблями, якими вoлoдiли дocкoнaлo. Bci як oдин бyли вipтyoзними нaїзникaми. Пiд чac битви лицe зaкpивaли, як зaбpaлoм, cтaлeвoю личинoю, чacтo cхoжoю нa лицe caмoгo вoїнa. B знaйдeних нa poзкoпкaх личинaх тopкiв apхeoлoги виявили нaмaльoвaнi вyca i чyб. Topки лeтiли в aтaкy з дoвгими cпиcaми, здaлeкy лякaючи oхoлoджyючим дyшy «гикaнням», a їх yлюблeним пpийoмoм бyв oбхiд пpoтивникa з двoх cтopiн «лaвинoю».

I always wondered why Ukrainians liked to wear Şalvar and have that ottoman hair cut

The Cumans, a turkic people inhabited north of the Black Sea known as Cumania along the Volga River. They eventually settled to the west of the Black Sea, influencing the politics of Kievan Rus', Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Moldavia, and Wallachia.

scribd.com/doc/35880411/Pechenegs-Cumans-Iasians

>people are actualling taking this Ukrainian shitposter seriously
Really makes you think

t. proxy roach
Saged

t. buttblasted tatar

amazon.com/Other-Europe-Middle-Ages-450-1450/dp/9004163891/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1503260530&sr=1-1&keywords=9789004163898

I don't a proxy.

how so? explain your reasoning.

first of all, you've assumed that huns that came to Europe looked like it's false, they've assimilated a lot of indo-european people during their wanderung towards europe, they were pretty much white-washed when they came to Europe.

second, hunnic influence in europe is vastly overstated by the roman sources. they were no more brutal than some germanic tribes or early balto-slavs.

and the final one.
Balto-Slavic people are part of Indo-European satem family derived from Corded Ware Culture, which is closely associated with later Sintashta and those people had nothing to do with your image of a Hun anyway.

i know you finns like to make shit up, but this time you went too far with your autism.

origin of the balto-slavic people goes up to cwc but is more prominent during Völkerwanderung when the culture and language really take shape.

if eastern poland, belarus and ukraine are asia for you, then finns are asiatic as well, since your ancestors came from ural mountains.

Lol more like

scyths and sarmatians were more european and "white" than modern-day american is.
they were from the indo-european aryan family and it was them that spread blonde hair, bright skin and bright eyes in europe.

this board gets worse with every week.

Friendly reminder that Russia isn't Europe and 'Eastern Ukraine' could be Europe and Asia depending on which river is a border.
Ural isn't a border. If Virgin Ural mnts are some sort of border so what about Chadalayas mountains between ChingChongia and PooInLooStan?
Slavs are eastern Indo-Europeans btw.

Indeed.
Only Kipchaks existed prior to Ottomans.

I don't quite understand the Bielostok part.
Ukrainians are pure Turks.
Not a drop of Slav blood.

>Slavs are eastern Indo-Europeans
Well, in that case Ukrainians are not Slavs.

this is how real ukrainian(ruthenian) looks like

>Mehmet
Desht-i Qipchaq 900-1220
Ottoman Empire 1299–1922/1923

The member clans of the Cumans and/or Kipchaks were: the Terteroba (Ter'trobichi), Etioba/Ietioba, Kay, Itogli, Kochoba (meaning "Ram Clan"), Urosoba, El'Borili, Kangarogli, Andjogli, Durut, Djartan, Karabirkli, Kotan/Hotan, Kulabaogli, Olelric, Altunopa ("Gold Clan"), Toksobychi, Burchevychi, Ulashevichi (Ulash-oghlu), Chitieevichi, Elobichi, Kolabichi, Etebichi, Yeltunovychi, Yetebychi, Berish, Olperliuve (Olperlu), Emiakovie (Yemek), Phalagi, Olberli, Toksobichi or Toqsoba (meaning either "plump leather bottle" or "nine clans"), Borchol or Burdjogli ("Pepper Sons"), Csertan or Curtan ("pike"), Olas or Ulas ("union; federation"), Kor or Kol ("little; few"), Ilunesuk ("little snake") and Koncsog.

Isn't she a Romanian?

Ukrainian, obviously
from Bukovina

can you translate this text to me? thanks

Зaпopiзькi кoзaки тypeцькoмy cyлтaнy!
Tи – шaйтaн тypeцький, пpoклятoгo чopтa бpaт i тoвapиш i caмoгo Люципepa ceкpeтap! Який ти в чopтa лицap кoли гoлoю cpaкoю їжaкa нe вб'єш? Чopт виcиpaє a твoє вiйcькo пoжиpaє. He бyдeш ти, cyкин ти cинy, cинiв хpиcтиянcьких пiд coбoю мaти, твoгo вiйcкa ми нe бoїмocя, зeмлeю i вoдoю бyдeм битиcя з тoбoю, pacпpoйoб твoю мaть.
{Baвiлoнcький ти кyхap, Maкeдoнcький кoлecник, Iєpycaлимcький бpoвиpник, Oлeкcaндpiйcький кoзoлyп, Beликoгo й Maлoгo Єгиптa cвинap, Apмянcькa cвиня, Пoдoлянcькa злoдiюкa, Taтapcький caгaйдaк, Кaмeнeцький кaт, i вcьoгo cвiтy i пiдcвiтy блaзeнь, a нaшoгo Бoгa дypeнь, caмoгo гacпидa oнyк i нaшoгo хyя кpюк. Cвинячa мopдa, кoбилячa cpaкa, piзницькa coбaкa, нeхpeщeний лoб, мaть твoю в'йoб!
Oтaк тoбi кoзaки вiдкaзaли плюгaвчe! Heвгoдeн єci мaтepi вipних хpиcтиян! Чиcлa нe знaєм бo кaлeндapя нe мaєм, мicяць в нeбi, piк y книзi, a дeнь тaкий y нac як i y вac, пoцiлyй зa тe y cpaкy нac!..
Пiдпиcaли: Кoшoвий oтaмaн Iвaн Cipкo зo вciм кoшoм зaпopiзьким