How has this not been taken down from Youtube yet? It's the full movie, not a cam RIP either.. Well...

How has this not been taken down from Youtube yet? It's the full movie, not a cam RIP either.. Well, if you haven't seen it.. may as well watch it with TJ now...

youtube.com/watch?v=JyUev6bzXYM

Gosto bustas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyUev6bzXYM
youtube.com/watch?v=OoBOaXfWyuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares about this shit movie.

Shame.

Technically it falls under "Parody."

>Amazing Bananaman

The movie should be more enjoyable with TJ tearing it apart every chance he gets

i used to watch amazing atheist sometimes til i saw his microdick

His micropenis was the turning point and you say nothing about the banana in the ass? Okay

Do i want to know what you are speaking of?

Tj shoved a banana up his ass and for some reason filmed it. It's out there somewhere.

You'd have to pay me to watch this movie.

It's not so bad with TJ's commentary. This version is for those who want to see just how bad the movie is...

Well then.

nothing wrong with anal play

This. Notice how NOBODY talks about this movie anymore? This movie was drummed up as the most important movie of the decade. You can't tell me this wasn't a huge flop.

>AMAZING ATHEIST DOES IT AGAIN
dare I say it, literally /ourguy/

I agree, but a banana?

man kate mckinnon was pretty disappointing in this movie. she is the shittest most annoying part of the movie but the only one in trailers who looked alright.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JyUev6bzXYM

I will never fucking understand the point of reaction videos

Imagine if they'd got someone good to make it. There would've been profits for the producers, career advancement for the actors and director, we'd all have a great movie to watch and there'd be potential for more in this classic franchise. But no, they had to give it to Paul Feig and his feminists.

This would never have happened under a Trump administration.

To be honest, for me atleast, Chris Hemsworth was the best part of this movie...

Didn't help the whole "girl power" movement behind the movie..

i do listen to the RLM commentaries but they generally have interesting things to say

im 10 minutes into this and its just two fat guys making shit jokes

why the fuck would i watch this awful movie with these two douchebags doing commentary?

they want their fans to pay for this bland commentary.

And that is different from the movie itself aside from gender, how?

It's worse with these faggots commentary. Nothing they say is funny and I'm cringing more than if I saw the movie without the added shit.

>talking non stop while the film is playing

Do Americans really do this?

Mostly just the black ones and those born in the 90's or later.
Normal folks generally stay pretty quiet (other than the eating sounds) and just clap afterwards.

>born in the 90's
>not normal

How old are you gramps?

>the eating sounds) and just clap afterwards.
Thats even weirder

same here
its not even a rifftrax where they make good jokes.

its just these two saying 'this isnt funny' every now and then.

To see their le wacky reactions. 0_o
He got his start at Channel Autism and their form of "humor" really shaped his career.

>Ghostbusters movie reaction
>No ReviewMovieWorld

DROPPED
youtube.com/watch?v=OoBOaXfWyuE

i never managed more than 30 minutes of this movie but im like an hour in

did the ghostbusters really just murder bill murray and get away with it

Jinx didn't.

Essentially a "fuck you" to anyone who may have been a fan of the original series.

Had a decent part in why it was such a flop, but ofcourse the movie is dogshit, so..

But in all seriousness drunken peasants is an excellent podcast.

Is that the banana up his ass guy?