RED FRIDAY CONTINUES

I tried to warn you imbeciles yesterday. And guess what? I was COMPLETELY right.

>Nikkei down 8%
>London Stock Exchange down 8%
>British banks lost 30% of share value in a SINGLE DAY

And you wanna know what is worst? Friday has only just started.

Hope you imbeciles are happy that you crashed world economy and had a minister resign only because you did not want a few more poor pakistanis in London.

This is unbelievable. I lost so much money already that my portfolio was set back two years.

That's why you'll be a shithole forever.

>I lost so much money already that my portfolio was set back two years
ahahaha get cucked third world monkey.
>not being able to properly edge your investments
KEK
E
K

Why didn't you pull out and acquire a more stable portfolio when all the signs were showing that this was going to happen?

Git gud or get rekt.

Good. I hope they panic sell again.

Fuck you guys I'm getting hotwings to celebrate

THIS PIECE OF SHIT BREXIT is like another 2008 all over again.

Just read the news. It is apocalipse.

I went to work today and everyone isn't even doing anything. They're on their phones trying to save their own portfolio.

Turn on CNN, the situation is of chaos outside of your NEET-hut.

Better a recession now than a depression in 5 more years because we all pretended the EU wasn't a failure.

>I went to work today and everyone isn't even doing anything.
average day in Brazil

>M U H S H E K E L S

Jus fucking murder yourself, jew.

I am not a fucking monkey. I do stock dealing, hedge funding, financial consulting and some offshore investment to brazilian investors.

The risk was already precified. Nobody could predict that the minister of the UK would resign. The fact that the fifth largest economy in the world is run by retards was a surprise to everyone.

I'll tell you what is happening next:

>pound collapses
>largest importer in Europe (the UK) has a massive price rise
>at the same time the interest rates will rise because the EU won't cuck Germany to pay your debts in cases of insolvency
>if you had a mortgage or a financed car, you'll get horrible interest rates if you try to re-deal
>government debt will also rise because of higher interest rates
>prepare for a recession combined with generalized inflation

Hope you are fucking happy that these refugees will stay away from your country. You did yesterday more terrorism than they ever could dream of doing.

You idiot... this is time when you bet on negative futures.... get rekt....

Lolwut
It's time to BUY BUY BUY

What? Do you really think your "freedom" is more worth than having food for your family tomorrow?

You

>tried

To get rid of Brussels yesterday. And guess what? The markets are getting rid of you.

>Hope you imbeciles are happy that you crashed world economy

Bullshit.

The economy was already down the shitter, people are just sobering up to reality.

Shut the fuck up Media slave

>I lost so much money already that my portfolio was set back two years.
Go get a more productive hobby then favelado monkey

>I can only see short-term effects
That's why you lost your shekels faggot

good. fuck you. internationalists will hang.

It will bounce back. Life will go on people are just having a temporary shit fit. Not like there is a big wall between the UK and the mainland now.

> Complains about lost investments
> Knew about the referendum
> Knew about the risks
> Dindu nuffin about it
Get the fuck out of here Pedro.

>nobody could predict people would want to stop throwing their national capital out the window :^((((

are there any buildings in brasil tall enough for you to jump out of 1929 style?

>The fact that the fifth largest economy in the world is run by retards was a surprise to everyone.
You have no place managing a portfolio if you think this.

I think you mean hedge

Edge is a different word in english

And yes you are right

Fuck you and the (((world economy))).

SE FUDEU
E

F
U
D
E
U

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
>I WARNED U FAGGOTS THAT KIKES WOULD MANIPULATE THE MARKETS WHY DIDN'T YOU STAY IN SO YOU KEEP SOME SHEKELS BUT LOSE YOUR COUNTRY IN THE LONG RUN
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

dude this was expected by everyone simply because of the shock and because no one expect it to turn out like this. The pound will bounce back in a couple of weeks/months.

>i lost
so, why did you sell then?
You are part of the problem, when you get scared, and do what everybody then do - sell - sell - sell.
Its time to buy soon..

>The fact that the fifth largest economy in the world
Sixth as of today.

I love how retards on Sup Forums believe in long-term benefits.

What makes you feel relief? That your meme wars will never happen?

Grow up, Neeto. In real life people have jobs and families. They don't care about your muslim uprisings and bullshit. People just want to live their lives and sadly, imbeciles like you don't want that because you are so heroic to ruin the lives of a hundred thousand homeless poor middle-easterns.

I already lost 11% of my portfolio and the day just started. I've been trying to sell my Bank of England but nobody is even picking it up. They think it will fall even harder.

Brazilians, the Jews of the jungle

Should have invested in gold Anderson

2/10 post

8/10 girl

>I am not a fucking monkey.
True. Some monkeys are able to plan for the future and react to their environment.
You're sub-monkey.

it's just a panic because the """experts""" predicted market drops so there's selloff. It'll normalize once people calm down

>because you did not want a few more poor pakistanis in London

London voted to remain in you fucking twat

Its Gorgeous

>muh portfolio
and it comes out, your shitpost is because you're mad that YOU are losing money.
If the age-old meme is that everyone on here is a NEET, you are too faggot.
>everyone just wants to live their life
Yeah, just not alongside a shitload of illegal immigrants who drag the country down with them
grow some balls Brazil, you fucking cuck
sage

>I built my family on a finance manipulation scheme at the detriment of local economies everywhere I call a """""""""job"""""""""

hurry up, off yourself

>sells his shares during an expected short term trend
>by doing this, furthers the knee-jerk drop in values

>They think it will fall even harder.
Because of investors with absolutely zero common sense, much like you.

They should just do labor tickets like Hitler did to restore the German economy.

>Brazilian loses $5
>Set back 2 years

This lol why are you trying to sell if its down lol? That's a classic mistake

Pare de envergonhar a nação brasileira aqui por que você é um péssimo investidor e um péssimo analista de riscos.

>Hope you imbeciles are happy that you crashed world economy and had a minister resign only because you did not want a few more poor pakistanis in London.

Good goyim exactly what happend.

It's not about money, it's about sending a message

get a real, productive job and stop being a parasite

do you have any magic tricks you could show me? maybe something involving a pencil

why would you have a family if you you're financially unstable? because you're a retarded shitskin with no foresight? don't blame the UK for your own problems.

FUCK BANKS!

wew lad
>not believing on meme magic
>not believing on Sup Forums
Get fucked

>I love how retards on Sup Forums believe in long-term benefits.
You deserve to starve, you day-trading fag. People like you are precisely the problem with modern financial markets.

rule britannia fám

You deserve it idiot.

Investment with NO RISK? KKKKKKKKKKKK

>HURR I was right about a market reaction to an event that is completely normal

>kneejerk reactions

nigger

I'm sorry your real is plummeting $6 bn, but if you could be something more than a stock trader, maybe you can help regrow back Brazils economy.

Everybody is financially unstable. There are just different (subjective) degrees of financial instability.

>stock market goes up
>proles get mad; think they're being screwed by the rich

>stock market goes down
>proles get mad; think the economy is exploding, on fire, their job will be gone tomorrow

Get rekt amerigo.

Serves you right for not joining the forces of righteousness when you had the chance,

>not keeping your powder dry
pleb, this is a buying opportunity

I'm not brazilian.

Voce tem seus 1000 reais de dinhero de banana e investe em pedra de Crack e munição. Não tem como perder

Sending a message is more important than your retirement funds? Than getting a cheaper house? Than having food on a table and a paycheck in your hand?

Keep dreaming, NEET. Stay far fucking away from US economy.

I'm more financially stable than everyone on this board because I actually have WHAT TO LOSE.

It is not as simple as you think, Canada. Just go to CNN. There is no place to run other than gold and meme government bonds (which are a dangerous bubble right now).

Everything is in red. Even Apple and Yahoo stocks, which are unrelated, fell.

>Brazil
>expert economists

remember who's losing here Spaniard rape baby

Sauce on this whore?

If we crashed the world economy then by comparison our economy is fine surely.

>mfw we springboarded off the entier planet to leave EU

>Hope you imbeciles are happy that you crashed world economy and had a minister resign only because you did not want a few more poor pakistanis in London.

oh but we are

>im a great investor
>dying in hunger
>blame others

Hahahhhah eat shit

>There is no place to run other than gold
no shit, could've used that to hedge before the referendum

>Blaming the people who want freedom
>Not blaming the banquers

God damn it Britain is going pre-WW2 germany and all people think about is money, fucking retards can't see the bankers are the one ruining things even when it happens before their eyes. WHY WOULD A LEAVE WARRANT DESTROYING ALL CAPITALS THIS IS SHORT TERM GAIN AT BEST, however it can be strong way to punish those going against the globalist agenda. The only thing you're right on is how much a fucking retard you are

"I lost so much that"

Spoken like a true scumfuck. Reap what you sow. You deal in blood, motherfucker. You steal sweat.

The left then: Rock the boat conqsequeces be damned. Shrink the economy!

The left now: "don't rock the boat, its for your own financial good."

THE ANGL AND THE SAXON HAS WON. THEY HAD TO CREATE CONDITIONS ON THE SHIP THAT THE MUDS, MUZZIES, PAKIS AND ASIANS WOULD NOT FAVOR.

EUROPEAN INTERESTS WERE SERVED TODAY. THE NEXT STEP IS PURGING THE LAND AND RECLAIMING EUROPEAN ASSETS FROM THE ABOVE GROUPS OF INVADERS.

PAKIS LEAVE NOW - YOU WILL BE IN CAMPS IN UNDER 9 MONTHS.

THIS IS 1938...SOON TO BE 1939

Where exactly do you think the money is going? That ships are now returning to their origin, factories are shutting down production, and people are going to stop going to their jobs? Is that the delusion you're living under?

Looks like it's time for that kike Soros to buy Pounds.

Enjoy being punished by a thriving Jew for daring oppose him.

Except all that money is foreign EU pro investment and industry representation. Now that they know they have no preferentital treatment they're pulling out before losses.

Oh and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

The poor man is losing.

He can't hedge fund. His investment is his children's smiles. He doesn't understand the numbers. He just likes when it is green. He thinks everything will just be okay. But it won't.

You fucked up this time, Sup Forums. You and all the racists who voted "Leave" for no fucking reason.

Hope you enjoy not having your refugees in UK. You earned it.

Hope you all bloody starve.

>Germany
>advising to buy gold

Didn't the Bundesbank plummet the price of gold a year ago selling most of what it had?

>you did not want a few more poor pakistanis in London.

Pakistani immigration has nothing to do with the fucking EU. It's the UK's own commonwealth.

Fucking hell they were never even part of Shengen. The only immigration the halt is Polish people working there.

No survivors, you massive fucking cunt. Let it all burn.

If you knew it was gonna happen why didnt sell before hand

fuck off monkey

Perdeu dinheiro? Foda-se!!

>knows economy is to crash
>has investments
>does nothing
>only shitposts on memeboard

you deserve this

>This is unbelievable. I lost so much money already that my portfolio was set back two years.
If that's how you react after something like this, then you should probably stick to bonds.

This is the shemita. This was already planned by the globalists long ago. They made billions of pounds.

Brazilian stock trader losing money.

>expert investor man
>calls others racists for perfectly understandable xenophobic sentiment

no wonder you lost so much value off your portfolio, you're clearly an idiot

I was prepared for both outcomes.

But turns out the Leavetards did a lot more damage than I thought. The british papers I still had are now toilet paper because of retards like you.

And it is not only me. Losses are everywhere. Wallstreet, Japan... Your memes cost way too much.

>monopoly money

Well I see you don't have any principles. It's nlt because of money that the Brexit happened, some people do have principles and values and those people want them respected that's it.
You are kind like Cypher in Matrix who betrays his own principles , his own people just to live his comfy life regardless of others interests as long as you can bite in YOUR juicy kobe steak and got money in YOUR Pocket there is nothing you care about.
You are the problem. we are here because of people like you who don't care about anything as long as THEIR interests are fullfilled. You don't care about morals, values or other people lives you are the cancer of our modern society.

Sorry you lost money so a whole country wouldnt be open for terrorist attacks, "reducation camps", and the worset fascist commune terror that has belittled europe since ww2

All you faggots who think money is more important than freedom need the rope.

Even if Britian goes in the shitter for real, they did the right thing.

The only way they'll be able to be fucked for real, is if everybody else hangs them out to dry. Britian just played the first card, the game has begun, it's time to move.

>I was prepared for both outcomes.
Two questions:
>Why lie?
and
>Lies, why?

This

Good. I hope you starve. I hope all the useless parasites of the world's economy like you starve. You're subhuman and deserve death.

>y-you're just RACIST!!!
>muh money ;(
fuck off monkey. nobody cares that you lost your monopoly money

>shitskins out
>Jews lose money
This is like Christmas in June.

Said fucking Bulgaria. Not that I have much of a right to diss anyone. Aspiring shithole resident here.

Both Hungary and Bulgaria are miles above Huehueland in living standard, specially in the "personal safety" department.

fug, who is this semen demon?