Ask a tatar guy anything

except money, credit card number and sex

also the guy on the pic is 28 and looks like a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QM2H4-5igvA
youtube.com/watch?v=gFRnPFLoe5I
business-gazeta.ru/article/339270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is Tatar life different from Russian life?

Are you cute?

Do Tatars even know they stole Tatarstan from Finno-Ugric people?

Кaзaн?

we did not, finno ugrics still live there and our blood has some finno ugric influence.
moscow cunts can call you a churka
no
ufa

>ufa

also, most of the finno ugrics suffer assimilation and losing their culture the most, so not a big deal really
they look just like my dad and dad

Well anyway we need more Tatar women here

also, tatarstan is surrounded by finno ugric republics and there are mari and mordva villages everywhere, even in bashkiria
yes, finland needs me and my made up tatar gf

Finnish Tatar actress.

wow, shes hot

i've met tatar students here.

they look 100% russian. weird thing is, ethnic russians i know sometimes have very asiatic faces/eyes.

yes, we were exchanging wives a lot, but that was mostly in the cities

How well can you understand Bashkir?

How well can you understand Chuvash?

How often do you use Tatar in your everyday life?

How common is it to see/hear Bashkir in the streets of Ufa?

What's with russian flags making attention whoring "ask me anything" threads?

>also the guy on the pic is 28

Bидeл?
youtube.com/watch?v=QM2H4-5igvA

Are tatar muslims chill or are they savage like the arab ones?

>How well can you understand Bashkir?
very well, cause it's 99% the same language. except some letters are changed: c = ч, б = п, etc.
>How well can you understand Chuvash?
not well, its very different and the most unique turkic language
>How often do you use Tatar in your everyday life?
not often, only with mother and some relatives of her, and that's only cause i grew in the village in some sense. others are either embaressed or know so bad, that they say "babushka" instead of "nanai". our culture is doomed, basically.
>How common is it to see/hear Bashkir in the streets of Ufa?
bashkirs are mongolic looking, so you'll see them quite a lot without questioning "why are asians here" lol. i hear bashkir only on tv unfortunately, its even worse than tatar in that sense.
нeт
russia is the constant victim of inform wars, so.
i just want to tell smthing about tatar guy life

if we were savage, there would be no russia. or tatars, at least.

Nice. Kazan looks comfy, I'd visit if I had some extra money.

>not often, only with mother and some relatives of her, and that's only cause i grew in the village in some sense. others are either embaressed or know so bad, that they say "babushka" instead of "nanai". our culture is doomed, basically.
that's sad

I'm guessing in Tatarstan it's doing much better though?

be aware though, dont walk out at night, etc, cause blacks are often killed there by nazis. if you are black or you have the de macaco guy look, that is

tatars i've met identified and were 100% typical russian here too, IE they think the west hates them and identify with russia unlike ukrainians here who don't believe that.

why don't russian minorities outside of caucausus have seperatists movements?

Well, my family is lebanese, so...

... it's even worse, right?

Some Crimean Tatars here also look whiteish
Ahmet Davutoğlu for example
Tatars are like half Kipchak half Slavic so they're pretty white.

Do you speak Tatar?

Ohh, hi!

>I'm guessing in Tatarstan it's doing much better though?
probably, at least ive seen a lot of kazan born youngsters speaking tatar between each other in comparison with ufa, where only village born people speak it.
>tatars i've met identified and were 100% typical russian here too,
that's cause of the latest muslim hate and cause no one knows what tatars are, lol. also, cause of the crimea lots of europeans think we are crimeans tatars, if we introduce ourselves as "tatar".
>why don't russian minorities outside of caucausus have seperatists movements?
cause we are even more cucks than russians, lol, and they are always victims of such a word.
i mean, if tatar girl marries a ruskie, children become russians, but if tatar guy marries a russian girl - it's the same fucking shit. cool, right? we are living in good terms with ruskies here, but in moscow or petersburg we could be called churkas, how else cucked could you become?
maybe not, we have some turks in tatarstan, for instance

>why don't russian minorities outside of caucausus have seperatists movements?
They're in the Volga Region, which is pretty much in the middle of Russia, and they've been part of Russia proper for centuries. Furthermore, many of them have a huge Russian minority, sometimes even a Russian plurality or even majority. It's completely unrealistic to think that they could ever separate from Russia.

It's not like countries such as Ukraine, Baltic countries, Central Asian countries, etc. which
1) Were on the periphery of Russia/USSR
2) During the USSR, they were not part of Russia proper, and even in the days of the Russian Empire some of them had special status (for example, Finland)
3) They have/had a relatively strong non-Russian majority.

All of these reasons are also the only reason that the Caucasus is the only region with semi-serious separatist movements.

i can easily detect levantine shitskins (syrians) here they look like kurds
lebs are darker than us. also more arabic

isenme!
crimean tatars look more semetic though, i've been to crimean two years ago, and seen lots of crimean tatar who looked more like azeris, lol.
>half Slavic
nice joke, mehmet
>Do you speak Tatar?
yeah, but not that good.

basically

>crimean tatars look more semetic though, i've been to crimean two years ago, and seen lots of crimean tatar who looked more like azeris, lol.
nevertheless some of them do look slavic influenced. like blue eyes fair skin etc. some look turbo mongol.
>nice joke, mehmet
well no one is pure. if not half then more or less.

how to get a gf like sabina?

youtube.com/watch?v=gFRnPFLoe5I

death to kypchaks hüdau akbar

>nevertheless some of them do look slavic influenced. like blue eyes fair skin etc. some look turbo mongol.
well, that's not exactly slavic look, a lot of village people are blue-eyed and blond haired, with a non-existant slavic genes. at least, if some slav did not make up his tatar ancestry, change his name and learn tatar, which makes no sense. as i said, it's mostly city people, which were very little at the time. now we are mixing a lot though
>if not half then more or less
not everyone is semit-nosed dark-skinned people like you turks, don't try to collect everyone to your shitskin bag, mehmet.
you be kazakh and live in kazahkstan

>i mean, if tatar girl marries a ruskie, children become russians, but if tatar guy marries a russian girl - it's the same fucking shit. cool, right? we are living in good terms with ruskies here, but in moscow or petersburg we could be called churkas,
Tatars should be proud though; their history is pretty cool.

How often do you meet Finno-Ugric people? Many of them seem to admire Tatarstan for its cultural perservation compared to their own Republics.

? lol do you envy our asian/finno-ugric looks?

>not everyone is semit-nosed dark-skinned people like you turks, don't try to collect everyone to your shitskin bag, mehmet.
calm down wh*Te boy. also there's nothing wrong with being BROWN (tho i'm black)
also my nose is straight.

Are you guys loyal to Russia on the whole?

>not well, its very different and the most unique turkic language

Chuvashia should be renamed to Volga Bulgaria.

>How often do you meet Finno-Ugric people?
not often, there is one village that i often visit which is segregated as fuck, there are tatars, chuvashes and mari living together, with chuvashes and tatars being afraid of mari, cause they make black magic, lol
>Many of them seem to admire Tatarstan for its cultural perservation compared to their own Republics.
i've only seen chuvashes doing that. many finno ugrics dont even recognize themselves as finno ugric or even know they are such lol

>Are you guys loyal to Russia on the whole?
They are loyal. Sure, guys?

the only thing i envy about kypchaks is some of their qt girls
other than that, i don't envy you. you wh*Te cracker

im only for it
yes, my dumb relatives say shit like "crimea is ours" and sing soviet or army songs with a deep passion lol
there are a lot of dark tatars, but "white" tatars arent just slavic rapebabies lol, even if there are such

gib back my Marja pleas

What's the story behind this shitposter? Why does he think he's black?

It's always the same story.
Brain problem and a lot of free time.

I'm black

then fuck off, lol.
why are turks such cunts, both on the internet and irl? we are kinda buddies, there are often turkish flags in some tatar communities even. even though i dont really want to be associated with you people

>Marja
wat

>there is one village that i often visit which is segregated as fuck, there are tatars, chuvashes and mari living together, with chuvashes and tatars being afraid of mari, cause they make black magic, lol
lel, based

>i've only seen chuvashes doing that. many finno ugrics dont even recognize themselves as finno ugric or even know they are such lol
I was talking about specifically about Maris in Mari El. I think Maris are the only Finno-Group in Russia which still preserves its culture somewhat, so that would maybe explain it.

>labeling people as seen on Sup Forums
you're wrong here tbqh
also, i've been to tatarstan and people were always super friendly towards our group even though you don't think that way

Are you exactly a Tatar?

Иcянмe!
Ask a Kazan Tatar guy raised in London anything.

Хyи cocёшь?

Do you suck dicks?

i literally said that we are kinda buddies lol, its you who were saying death to kypchaks.

do you speak Tatar?

if so, how well/comfortably?

I'm not that user

we declared a holy jihad on wh*Tes if have colored eyes and white skin you're fucked yt boy

Please explain what is Mapжa to the this nedoTatarin.

yes. if thats how you say "mari", we call them "mari" as well.
and? i didnt say death to oguzes either lol, even tho im not a big fan of azeris

мapжa are russians, you dumb fuck

Again, I am not the one who said "death to kypchaks" mate
There are more than one turks itt

go ahead then, take somalis and other blacks in
then whats the problems lol, ive never said anything bad about turks.

>then whats the problems lol, ive never said anything bad about turks.
you insulted brown and black people

except calling you cunts, but thats it

>why are turks such cunts, both on the internet and irl
literally just couple of posts up

where, tyrone, show it to me

No, but I did get my dick sucked by a guy or two. Good ol' days!

A вoт бoчкy нe дeлaю.

I don't really speak Tatar, but I know around 1000 Tatar words. I would love to learn it though. Unfortunately,Tatar is a meme-level language, you simply don't need it if you live in Kazan so I've never had a chance to practice it.

How radical are tatars when it comes to islam?

yeah, but thats an answer to a turk calling me a cracker and other things

Wrong.

Mapжa are russian girl
Уpыc are russians

Mapжя этo pyccкaя тянкa, в yничижитeльнoм cмыcлe. Tипa "Haтaши". Кoгдa pycaчкa нaзывaют мapжoй, тo этo пoдpaзyмeвaeт кaк ocкopблeниe нa нaциoнaльнoй пoчвe, тaк и eгo жeнcтвeннocть.

we could invite you for some tea and add some spoiled milk to your tea, sven. so, very radical. there is like, one tatar in isis, and he was a criminal before

well you cannot take everyone seriously can you?

>the guy on the pic is 28 and looks like a mistake
He looks like a FTM mistake

>No, but I did get my dick sucked by a guy or two. Good ol' days!
lewd

Tatars are best muslims.

lol no shit
there other ruskie thought they are mari, thats what i was saying

that's such a dumb pic, cause not every muslim in "russia" is like that

Boт. Cпacибo. Гoднoe oбъяcнeниe.

Tы вcё нaпyтaл, пoтoмy чтo пoдyмaл, чтo кoгдa я имeл ввидy Marja, я имeл ввидy Mari.

alright

let's talk about how Muslims in Russia exterminate homosexuals in gulags.

лoл, кaким pyccким тoгдa вepнyтҗ зeмли?

yeah, but those are chechens, that what im saying here also, dagestanis cut little girls cliteris, and they often die in the process lol

Дeвyшкy мoю pyccкyю вepни, тaтapин!

Зaчeм ты eё yвёл? :'(

лoл, иди нaхyй
вce paвнo жe pyccкими cтaнyт
и бyдyт yбивaть yзбeкoв и cчитaть чтo oни тpy apыйцы и pyccкиe 100%

> not every muslim in "russia" is like that

But tatars are
on the pic tatar girl btw

Ey kutakbash, monda hatlek ta kilep ghitken, a

Hy тeпepь ты пoнял, чтo я имeл ввидy.

according to this
business-gazeta.ru/article/339270

дa, этo cтoилo мoeгo вpeмeни, пycкaй и нeнyжнoгo

tatars are the most cucked pieces of shit in the world

hope you get completely assimilated by russians because thats what you wannabe-wh*Tes are

>tatars are the most cucked pieces of shit in the world
no shit, ahmed living in rotterdam
>hope you get completely assimilated by russians
theres no need to hope cause we will anyways.
>because thats what you wannabe-wh*Tes are
we are not white lol. some do think we are though, but that doesnt have any profits or uses

also, our cucked mentality proves that russians were the ones doing the raids, not tatars lol. i guess thats why they call ivan "the terrible"

t. 3rd gen salafi immigrant

I'm proud Ahmad you tatar cuck Ivan Vladimirovich

>we are not white lol
niBBa then why did you insult brown and black people? u betrayin da hood.

yes, but that is the name of my future son. i have a soviet based named like all tatars nowadays, like renats, arturs and timurs