You're about to enter a world of hurt

You're about to enter a world of hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAYmxKjJ-p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERNIGGERSNIGGERS

why the fuck does this film look so scary?

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

seriously I didn't wanna watch this as a kid because the adverts terrified me.

is cat and the mat new maym?

DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE DIE

it looks funnier on the "taking a picture of my tv" picture

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS

>"Cat in the hat you call me? How about a cat with a fucking bat"?
Rumor has it this was all improvised after Mike Myers was having a rough day and demanded the director that he bring a baseball bat on set. Myers is reported to have stood in the same spot for over 5 minutes, swinging the baseball bat in the air near the kids. Afterwards he began talking about how much he hates woman as he picked up a hose and shouted "dirty hoe". This was used in the movie but his whole chatter about hatred of women was cut out.

wew

thanks for this equally epic forced meme

the cat in the hat is especially weird and creepy looking because it's supposed to be a giant cat but it just has a little makeup on the face of an obvious human. with the grinch its not as creepy because the grinch is a made up humanoid creature and jim carrey really goes deep into it. mike myers is just kind of doing a weird effeminate jokester character, it's almost like in universe he's just a guy in a creepy costume.

...with which you are not... familiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR...

>"Alfred never told me that a black man would be designing all my weapons".
>"And America never told me that all you white folks have small dicks"
>"Which is why no black man should wear the bat suit. Your dick would burst in a second".
The hell Nolan?

>"Have you kids ever watched Seinfeld before".
Now this scene makes sense if you watch the uncut version

So what's going on in this scene?

As a kid I found Mike Myers as a cat to be real looking.

But now as an adult he looks fake af.

Maybe I was retarded as a kid

can someone explain me why this is a meme now?

>Parents leave their kids at home while a man dressed up as a cat knocks on their door and decides to spend the day with them
2003 was a different time

CAT IN THE HAT
CAT IN THE HAT
CAT IN THE HAT WITH A BASEBALL BAT

CAT IN THE HAT
CAT IN THE HAT

its very scientific

CAT IN THE HAT ON A MAGICAL MAT
GONNA HAVE FUN WITH A BASEBALL BAT

When Cat in the Hat went on about this sarcastic rant to the kids, I was like what the fuck?
Felt out of place in my opinion.

yeah it's really off-putting

Carrey's makeup allowed him to use his expressive face even more, seems like the cat makeup prevents any kind of emotion from showing through aside from anger and surprise

I'M NOT SANTA SO DON'T YOU COME UP TO ME AND CHAT

stop you are ruining everything with your autistic screeching

>The original ending was shown to a test screen audience with Mike Myers sitting in the front row. When the cat's suicide scene began, Myers burst out into laughter while the entire audience gasped and demanded the movie stop playing. The director decided to cut out the suicide scene while Myers was absolutely furious it got cut out. Myers has ways been a strange actor and it is the reason he doesnt get much work nowadays.

How did they get away with this??

CAT IN THE HAT IS NOT GONNA CRACK

COS CAT IN THE HAT HAS A BASEBALL BAT

It's offl the directors cut which strangely stopped distribution before it was sold.

Explains a lot

Why has nobody made a Negan edit yet?

Why does everything have to be forced now? Why can't you just have a thead and be done with it?

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

For Germany.

KEK

>Why does everything have to be forced now?
>now
itt bane never happened

Something about the makeup freaks me out

You and 10 billion other people

It's the fucking nose

HOLY FUCK AHAHAHA.

the shitty makeup

Just saw this one, it is literally a good movie, doesn't deserve to be a forced meme, usch a fate is never just in the eyes of a real kino lover.

XD epic brotendo

Is this a flick, joint, or Redditcore?

>Myers has ways been a strange actor and it is the reason he doesnt get much work nowadays.
this would have been a better meme, but we have to shoehorn bigotry into everything nowadays

It's kino

Redditcore shit flick kino joint

anyone else have cat in the hat rape fantasy as child

Are there any cat in the hat creepypastas?

yeah i think they made a movie back in 2003.

There's been a few that are just lost in the ether now desu

>Director of Photography: Emmanuel Lubezki

There's a version with Lucille too

There's something utterly bizarre and uncanny about how low-effort and out of place his costume looks

It's like it was taken straight out of an amusement park clerk's repertoire or something

nah his costume fits in with the rest of that nightmare fuel known as their world

Holy shit that's incredible. They actually designed a full centerfold?
The actual madman

even more terrifying

thank you user this is a great boon to cat posting

this is scarier then that scene in signs when they finally show the alien

Holy fuck, Imagine seeing this thing just going by.

>he works for the mercenary, the cat with the hat

>before and after Cat in the Hat

JUST

It's not forced kiddo, you don't have to reply

lost

Do not click if you don't want to have nightmares.

>when you're broke

Thank god he moved to doing only pseudo artsy movies

cat in the hat IS a pseudo artsy movie.
If you haven't notice

Jesus dude just shave those sides off

no it's a legitimately artsy movie

It's a twist on raimiposting

.t meme historian

Ill never understand my people under 50 don't just shave when it gets that bad. Is it just a lack of caring or are they in denial?

How long are you guys giving this one? Longer or shorter than The Pest? Perhaps even shorter than "Isn't that the question of the day"?

>not catwithabat

>Cinematography by Emmauel Lubezcki
KINO CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=hAYmxKjJ-p8

He probably doesnt want people recognizing him so covers it with the hair he has left

Isn't that the question of the day?

>It's real
Holy shit I'm fucking dying - Why did he do it? It's not even like he was just starting out

Memes aside, if you watch the scene, Cat in the Hat was actually going to beat a child to death with a baseball bat

>A Mexican Jew
You can't make this shit up

Could catposting be the end of baneposting?

There's only one meme end. And it's been squatting in a locker for 24 years.

The quality makes it look like it comes from some old, vaguely creepy, low budget children's PSA video.

Of coursh
not

Was the cat chaotic evil, true evil or lawful evil?

wtf raim hahah

All three

>Cat in the Hat was truly delirious—a comedy as visually adventurous as a German Expressionist silent. And Myers’ mischievous, whiskered Cat was scary-subversive: While freshening the tale’s underlying moral, he gave claws to Dr. Seuss, which is probably why critics attacked it.

Was he, dare I say it, right?

thats really good

>You're my brother, Anakin.
>But you're going out and committing another sin.

>That scene where Thing 1 and Thing 2 dress up as cops and beat a black guy half to death
Fucking hell how did they get away with it?