How many of you actually have a shirt of this or any other Sup Forumscore album?

How many of you actually have a shirt of this or any other Sup Forumscore album?

My sister bought me the crewneck version when I was in the 8th grade. I still wear it sometimes.

t. soy division

i still have this. bought it when i was 17. don't like to wear it much anymore, or any other particularly obnoxious music related clothes i might have bought a long time ago. self-awareness is a bittersweet, i don't embarass myself as much but i don't have as much fun either.

fuck me i didn't realise what i was doing with that last sentence.

this

more soy

I have a Death Grips shirt and a couple of Sonic Youth shirts

always iffy about people who wear Joy Division shirts but I wear my Goo Sonic Youth shirt sometimes so I guess I'm worse

I've wanted to buy band shirts but feel like I'll look like a fag if I'm wearing them

>I wear my Goo Sonic Youth shirt sometimes
18 year old me thought it was a good idea to buy it
now i don't even listen to sonic youth

I have a Stereolab shirt

you run the risk of looking like a fag but there's also that minute chance someone who shares your taste will recognise your shirt and something good could come of it. probably no more than "hey cool shirt, you like that band?" but i mean it's nice all the same.
if it's just a band shirt nothing bad will happen, the worst thing is just someone thinking you're pretentious or a poser or whatever.

The only way you'd look like a fag wearing one is if you look like a fag to begin with. There's this guy I work with at my record store job who looks like he just got out of jail and he rocks band shirts almost every single day.

>Not wanting to wear pic related to work
What a fag

I've got a Blackstar shirt which I think it pretty good cus it's not too flashy

I have a swans - filth shirt that I got at a show of theirs, great design and it's a good conversation piece

Perfect thread, finally saw one today

i have this but that's about it

I always look forward to such moments, but whenever it actually happens it's just awkward and nothing happens, or at least most of the time.
I am allowed to listen to music at work and occasionally a customer will say something like "oh so you're a fan of X" and I will just say "yeah" and not know where to take it.

I did spend a while talking to this older Gen X guy about The Cure once which was nice, but he was an unusual guy, most people are boring like me.

I have a couple, a Death Grips one, a Swans one, a Velvet Underground one, an Exodus shirt, and a Pink Floyd shirt, as well as merch from local bands I'm friends with.

I have this shirt
trying to wear less band shirts tho because i dont wanna be that guy

I have a Loveless and Sonic Youth one (inb4 edgy)

OH fuck i have that one lol

Yessssssssss

Gonna try to buy this, or the suicide flyer