Guys im going on Dr Phil next month to discuss my music addiction and how its taken over my life...

Guys im going on Dr Phil next month to discuss my music addiction and how its taken over my life. What bands should I name drop?

no you’re not

Radioshit

Youll see me on tv, motherfucker. Ill even shout out Sup Forums on dr phil. Except for you, user.

crazy frog

wait I take it back

Anal Cunt, Gore Beyond Necropsy, Cock And Ball Torture, Exploding Fuckdolls, Vaginal Defecation, Aids Wolf

please claim that you've listened to Trout Mask Replica on loop for 24 hours

I don't believe you at all. But if you do, pretend you're the RHCP isn't pop rock guy and proclaim that Pitchfork needs to give BSSM a 10/10.

I had that in mind for Spiderland. My life actually centers around Slint. Not even kidding.

also refer to the album as "captain beefheart fucks this trout"

details?

no love deep web. Bring a picture and hold it up.

Tease him about his dead sister-in-law.

Just get a Sup Forums-core chart and name all of the bands

ITAOTS of course

I lost my job because i spent most of my time in the bathroom stall listening to spiderland.

Make sure you mention Merzbow

Can you provide some sort of proof that this is really happening? Can you at least give us the date and time you'll be on?

Wham!

The Pogues

I'm writing my script for my introduction.

"They think they know me but they'll never understand. I look around when i go out in public to walmart to pick up my mom groceries and all i see is chads and normies. They probably listen to tekashi69. I think he goes by 6ix9ine now. Luckily Anthony Fantano gave them a 3 to put the Sup Forumstants in their place. But you wouldnt believe it. Theres like a civil war going on on this Sup Forums board call Sup Forums that i just mentioned. Half of the board is white knighting tekashi and his terrible music and the patricians are defending the board from his cancer. I am one of the patricians."

Talk about how woke Kendrick Lamar is

either some dad shit you think dr phil would like like, doobie bros, or get on the todays degeneration train & plug 6ix9ine ...they'll love playing his shit to freak out the housewives

probably Tylo be chillin

After Dick Masterson I'd say really anyone can sneak their way on that show

are you the guy who is trying to get spiderland in the library of congress?

Start off by mentioning Can, Suicide, Captain Beefheart, Daft Punk, Larry Levan, the Peech Boys, the Modern Lovers and Niagara just to get the audience's feet wet.
Then unload your knowledge of music by name dropping so many artists. Here's a list of artists, if you need it:
This Heat, Pere Ubu, Outsiders, Nation of Ulysses, Mars, The Trojans, The Black Dice, Todd Terry, The Germs, Section 25, Althea and Donna, Sexual Harrassment, a-ha, Pere Ubu, Dorothy Ashby, PIL, Fania All-Stars, The Bar-Kays, The Human League, The Normal, Lou Reed, Scott Walker, Monks, Niagara, Joy Division, Laurent Garnier, The Creation, Sun Ra, Scientists, Royal Trux, 10cc, Rammellzee, Eric B. and Rakim, Index, Basic Channel, Soulsonic Force, Juan Atkins, Manuel Göttsching, David Axelrod, Electric Prunes, Gil Scott-Heron, The Slits, Faust, Mantronix, Pharaoh Sanders and The Fire Engines, The Swans, Soft Cell and The Sonics

Tell them you only listen to Limp Bizkit's 2000 album "Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water" on repeat

name drop death grips

The Sonics

You're obligated to mention Neutral Milk Hotel

The Limp Biscuits

Do these:

Hallway through when Phill asks you something, don't response, stare into distance and then song "I'm not here, this isn't happening" in quiet almost crying voice.

At some point let your hand shake, and start uttering frantically "I wish I was home and listening to Death Grips".

>user, how long this has gone on?
>user proceeds to scream the last minutes of David Bowie's "Five Years"