Thoughts

Thoughts

inevitable

Basically a guaranteed return to the finals.

Won't win, but easy visit.

just helping out to clean out the sCavs monies

it was inevitable but it fucking hurts. I want wade to come back at some point even if he is playing on crutches

nba is a fucking joke

Yeah I'm a heat fan here as well i prefer him retiring here. If they end up in the finals I will root for the Cavs for once.

Irrelevant

>Basically a guaranteed return to the finals.
they could sign chinese literal whos and this would still be the case. the east is awful. like said

I was actually rooting for them last finals just from sheer hatred of the warriors. they piss me off

you never know about the celtics though. Celtics are no joke and arent a walk through opponent

Yea this league is just not the same anymore, everyone in the nba right now are money hungry whores and ring chasers flipping from team to team just to see who’s better fuck the nba

It always has been.

>but the nba have been ruled by super teams since its inception

>lakers in the 50s
>celtics in 60s and 70s
>lakers,celtics, pistons in the 80s
>bulls and houston in 90s
>00s lakers
>10s heat and warriors

>78541787
>lakers in the 50s
>celtics in 60s and 70s
>lakers,celtics, pistons in the 80s
>bulls and houston in 90s
>00s lakers

I think you're confusing 'superteam' with just having a lot of talented players. 2015 warriors were comparable to all the other teams you listed just with Klay, Steph, and Draymond. They became a superteam when they added the best player from their ONLY rival.

the real question is: is this all lebrons fault?

he's too insecure to make that move

no celtics were a super team back in the day though.

>bill russell won 11 titles in his 13 year career

Lebron: save me Dwayne!

Passes ball to Wade in closing seconds of elimination game (Game 4 obviously) vs Warriors.

Wade misses shot. LeBron averages triple double so he receives no blame for his 6th L.

Warriors repeat and Steph is immediately uninvited from White House.

there were like 8 teams back then

Washed up

>35 years old

Yeah he'll be a solid 25ish MPG starter, but he's not the old D-Wade

>Wade
>Lebron
>Rose

Should have traded Tristan Thompson for Melo. Could have been a great meme lineup

God, what lineup would they run?
Curry
Klay
Lebron
KD
Draymond

Seems awfully small

yea really slave league so much better