twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more like MexiGo

lmao

More like

MexiGo Away

off our board, Juan

Kek

kek

As Mexcited as I would be to see Mexico leave North America, I don't think simple geography would allow it.

>tfw Mexico of Asia

more like Exico

Isn't Mexico already its own entity? If Trump builds the wall you'll be completely independent.

you think too high of yourselves my little trap friend. now show boipussi.

>not the Philippines

Exit from what? The world?

From existence, hopefully.

Northxit. When? We all know the south is practically Africa

After Trump wins, hopefully we'll see 30 million Mexiters.

darling, for the rest of the world you are as shitskins as the southerns.

my crew

That's us, you ladyboys.

you wish balut head. i'm a real OG from my barrio in Pathut Thani

When the wall is finished.

True, but at least we wouldn't have to deal anymore with Oaxaca, Chiapas and Guerrero the equivalent to Uganda, Niger and Zimbawe

>Pathut Thani
What.the.fuck? Your names are just random syllables mashed together.

We're not in a union with you. If you're talking about leaving the NAFTA trade agreement then go ahead and leave.

THE SEA WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER

I'll give you that, oaxaca is full mad max mode on those days.

Baja Calexit needs to happen, even central mexico barely acknowledge we are even part of the country, only when is favorable to them.

ala verga mi sueño es liberar sonora y la baja de el resto de la mierda que es México.

nada más de pensar que mis estados están conectados con el resto de estos animales youtu.be/wwTcn-N0SLI
me da coraje

Nuevo León should become independent.

Best reply

Praise EL Trumpo

Why don't you send your white Spanish as illegals. Most of what I see is little 4 foot indios from the south

Based turkish invader poster.

Claudio?

because or whiteys don't have the need to go as illegals seeking job on the US, it's just the shitskins that are as useless here as they are on your country.

Any breaking off of any mexican,state would be useless, narcos would just gain more control from smaller governments

THIS
WE NEED TO LEAVE

What the fuck are they going to be leaving exactly?

Que puto asco

Like the Texans whores?

All northern states must separate from mejico
Hopefully you'll be part of texit

you can leave the fuck right now you autistic fuccboi, no one cares jump the border.

claro, porque en sonora no tienes morenos puro nordico de ojos azules alla.

pinche pendejo

Jump borders are from el sur you dumb nigger

oh sweet jesus fpbp

shut the fuck up tou dirty tarahumara, maybe you want us to send you to the henequen plantations again.

top kek

TLCAN?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

>tarahumara
Dude what??
FUCK OFF you dumb chilango you fucking niggers

Yucatan Peninsula must leave Mexico... Again

lel

i'm done with your autistic shit, go outside niña get some cock and be happy.

Would be glad for that to happen

yucxit soon

Yeah. Mexico is a Shithole full of Retards, Yucatan Peninsula is better without those Retards.

Except Sonora, Chihuahua, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas. Only Baja California, we want none of your "Nortenios" pendejadas

>dfw no Yucxit

Yes! YES! Mayan and Nahuatl Empires when? Doom cult revivals when? The sooner I can legally sacrifice a Mexican loli to the Mesoamerican blood gods, the better!

Este país es una puta mierda y lo sabes.

i'm waiting, most of your workforce are mexicans, most of the mexicans in the usa are good people. Just deport them and drown in shit, let trump win.

>Mexican posters fighting each other

MEXICAN CIVIL WAR WHEN?

As a native Texan I sympathize with my brothers who were unable to throw off the yoke of Mexican oppression.

>mfw we gonna keep the oil and become another dubai.

Jalisco necesita separase de ustedes, putos Mexilacras.

>tfw on vacation there right now
>nothing but resorts and jungle shantytowns

What the fuck is gonna support you guys economically? The peddlers at Chichen Itza?

lol'd

dat filename

daily reminder etc etc...

>blogs.mtlakes.org/egyptexhibit/the-mayan-calendar/
¿?

Soon my friend, those Oaxaquitas think they have a chance against the mighty north

Mexican first family must die.

Goverment is cancer, and USA shouldn't ban weapons and give free healthcare, unless they want to end up like us.

Yea deporting a bunch of low skill morons that drive up the crime rate will drown us. You shit skins know you bring us down and not up right?

This kids got it!

todo el pais se necesita separar en 33 naciones diferentes, todas igual de corruptas y tercermundistas, llenas de simios

Those are Americans thought.

>What the fuck is gonna support you guys economically? The peddlers at Chichen Itza?

god damit pepito! you are the result of CNTE didnt teach properly about your country. learn about oil in Campeche, pinche indio.

Hijitas de papi son literalmente el peor tipo de mujer

Prove me wrong

CHIHUAHUAWAY

From the rest of mejilopochtli.

You should have revolted when we did. Santa Anna fucked you over good and youf government has been continuing that fucking over for 200 years now.

t. Descendant of Jesse B. Bowman

Oil
Tourism
Privileged geographical location

Nah, solo Jalisco y algunos otros estados para formar nuestro propia unión, ustedes los chilacras con una mierda al igual que los negros de Oaxaca y los demas estados de pendejos ignorantes.

Chiapas esta nice tho, el EZLN hace bien las cosas

Only if the sacrifice is penis impalement

thats the aztec calendar you ignorant burro.

it still hurts man

muh dick

What do you mean lol

I'd like all of your cousins and brothers to MEXIT my country.

C'est la vie. I don't blame you for hating mexicans, most of the people where i live are pure shit, i even want to kill them myself. Ignorant as fuck and coward as fuck too, thinking their lives are worth a shit.

I know. It just kept that filename when I ripped it from the blog I linked. It's the best pic I could find. No idea why they call it the Mayan calendar.

I'm in Mexico and don't plan on moving - life is good here.

>learn about oil
Kek, no mames Godines, after Brexit, oil is useless right now, basing a whole economy on Oil is suicide for your Yucatecos Unidos, oil is the reason the mighty USD is rapping us hard in the ass right now

If Mexit means pulling all of the fucking wetbacks out of the United States for good, I'm all for it.

lel

Adding Baja might not be the worst idea. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just build the wall along the Colorado River and annex that peninsula.

I've read they have some nice wildlife refuges and stuff in Baja.

no es el color.
es la mierda corriente que es el sur de México y la malicia que siempre traen en la mente.

aparte la neta hay de castas a castas a qui en el gabo las inditas se chorrean cuando ven a un norteño pero la neta no para meterles la verga me gustan.

y aunque no le guste la gente más atractiva la tenemos en sonora la baja y nuevo León

>Mexit
Otherwise known as the """pullout method""" which is why all your gueras have brown skinned bebés.

I'm in Baja - fuck off, we're full

when trump wins and kicks out all the spics

>MEXIT

... From what? You are already independent unless you are Republica del Rio Grande or Yucatan in which case I support because fuck Mexico and guacamole is delicious.