How do we fix Star Wars?

How do we fix Star Wars?

Please tell me "zhe" is used for some alien species which has no gender or something like that.

>homophobia is dying out
Too bad all those immigrants and muslims you welcomed are more homophobic than the white conservatives you hate so much

Yes. It's also a character that only shows up for one chapter

Try doing something original instead of wanking over how good the original trilogy was even though it was on par with the prequels.

Let's face it, all it had going was the special effects. Music too.

Why is it always balding bearded white men who are so in your face about this shit?

I know you're talking about book stuff, but if you were asking about the new movies, I think we need more actors of the caliber of Alec Guyness.

I really love hating Chuck Wendig

>in America "Cuck" is a first name

Why?

It just makes sense.

>I really love hating Chuck Wendig

He is the Anthony Burch of writing.

On the other hand, Wendig's writing is so shit, I've finally decided to start writing my own novel.

If Chuck Wendig gets to write three Star Wars books, I can write 10 and have them actually be good.

Why don't you pull a chuck wendig and get your fans to beg the star wars twitter to let you write star wars books? It worked for chuck

Star Wars can't be saved at this point, the leftists own it now.
We have to follow in Lucas' footsteps and make our own spacekino with blackjack and hookers.

What would redpilled sci fi look like?

Why do they have to be so aggressive about it? It just makes it look like he wrote it this way to be edgy and progressive rather than write a good story

>You're the fucking Empire, man.

Implying that's an insult. We know they were the good guys all along. All they wanted was order in a Galaxy polluted with pirates, criminals, and terrorists.

its his shitty book he can do with it what he wants

Yes but it's his attitude that's obnoxious. Anyone who doesn't like the idea of LGBT characters in Star Wars will probably just not read it and move on

>What would redpilled sci fi look like?

John Carpenter, Warhammer 40k, and Starship Troopers.

>its his shitty book he can do with it what he wants

It's everyone's Star Wars, he can't make it more shit and still have a job.

Maybe the Galactic Empire and Sith Empires were the right choices though.

>It's everyone's Star Wars

actually it belongs to Disney

>It's everyone's Star Wars
>Except if you disagree with me, in which case you're as bad as planet-destroying fascists

Going back in time and not creating ep7

stop making more episodes

>caring about licensed fanfiction

low testosterone. they can't prop themselves up on accomplishments normal men can like physicality or sexual prowess so they have to try to find some other way to feel big or important.

this one is a fag too so you know he's getting testosterone supplements from every men's room he can.

Delete everything except the original trilogy.

Two words: Danny Devito

You mean prequel trilogy