Friendly reminder

none of you will ever be professional musicians

its a dream and it will never come true

I don't want to be

they spent their life on tour busses and planes and shit, never get to go home and be comfy

like you have the choice

best advice to up and coming musicians! because if they quit cause you said it they were never gonna and if they are gonna they dont give a shit you said not to.

no....

its literally never happening, not for you and not for any of the people reading this thread

if Katie Perry, or ke$ha can become "professional musicians" anyone can. the main problem is the that the field is flooded and will be flooded for ages it seems. everyone has to either get lucky or gain hipster notoriety

But... I already am.

prove it φaggot

post a photo of your ass and ill tell you if you got what it takes to pull a katy

pro tip: you dont skinny fat soy boy

I mean, technically I'm professional, as in, I do make money from my music.

okay well i'm just going to ignore you because you're an asshole with nothing to say but a message of negativity

true my mom has told me that I have no ass

Haha what the fuck is your problem

you arent going to make it

i know you ugly fuck

Projection: the poster

i don't want to be, dummy. i'm happy working at something else, and pursuing music as a hobby

>professional musician
I thank god I'll never be one

besides, what does it mean today? doing music ad wallpapers for google?

>hes too good to be a lowly musician
>he lives at home in his basement and has never touched a pussy in his life

you people are something else

this.
who is he talking to here? Could be hundreds of people. How can he be right about even two of them? Hundreds of future professional muscians in this board

Holy shit i've never seen projection so intense

Just u wait cracka

>hes too good to be a lowly musician
I'm not too good, even if I was good enough I'd like to stay away from "professional" music

I touched a pussy.
Am I enlightened now?

so...how's that music career going kid? drowned in pussy yet?

Holy shit you don't even realize how pretentious you are

Literally nothing wrong with what he said

>he admits to living his mums basement and admits to never touching a pussy in his life
>yet im the one projecting

lol the fuck is wrong with you kid

not really, you're just too dumb

being a pro musician is fucking depressing though.

imagine playing the same broadway-musical oompahpah bass lines 6 nights a week for 2 months straight, then trying to go to sleep with that shit still stuck in your head.

plus it's always on freelance-basis, so you get fucked during tax-season.

glad i changed my major to comp-sci

Bitch where did i do any of that

based poo serving it cold

You could get really popular, thus get a better budget, thus can invest more money into your musical vision. I WISH I could be "professional" music. You know, I would wanna be like Kanye, where though I do make a lot of the music, I also pimp out the best musicians to better my art. I would be like the album "director" you get me

Cool

based butthurt doesn't even hide

you admitted it by responsing, unless you're one of those weirdos who responds to post that arent even directed at them and in that case you're projecting aswell

seems your whole life is in a state

Very few musicians would actually reject making a living from music. Saying you don't want that is typically just a way of masking your insecurities.

already famous faggot

>engaging in a debate is weird

Boy you projecting so hard you about to give away your home adress

you suck. better jump from a building.

Nigga what, they do their tours, travel around the world, are in invited to dope ass parties and then be comfy at home once the tour ends until they go and work on their next project.

Sounds like a dope life to me.

Typically. I've other ways of making myself happy, music is for spare time

I'm not even a musician
jeez, too many a musician are dumb fucks

well if nothing ive said in this thread is true why are you responsing? my posts arent obviously directed at you....

seems like you're actually responding because what i said was a perfect description of you and my posts hit a little too close to home

who

>"my posts arent directed at you"
>proceess to "(You)" @ me

Get off Sup Forums and start going to the gym, you might fix youself

mozart

hi big fan

mozart died
There was no way he (I) would still be alive

you may just be the most autistic poster ive ever seen on Sup Forums before

mozart is alive
in Brazil

I got a thousands of future mozarts right here,bb.
Lets make some

Imagine being this lacking of self-awareness

>of self awareness
>of

projecting much

What?

>still doesnt realize his sentence doesnt make sense
>even after i corrected him
>im the one with no self awareness

wow dude you're really like dumb.... lol better fo back to highschool and stick your head in the books kids... lol embarassing for you

>projecting much

Got anything good to watch from that user?>:)

I'm a classically trained cellist who gets paid for sesh and teaching. Sorry to disappoint man.

>projecting munch

Nigga are you serious, that is literally gramatically correct. This is not even autism, you are borderline retarded, no wonder music's hard for you.

Great so this is a good place where I can say
how can you cello my ass you dumb faggot

are you okay, user?

For the most part on a concious level at least I'd say so! >:D

Ok, watch this

nice work, user

OP BTFO

screencap this user. when you make it big, you'll remember this moment as the day the tripgods blessed you.

All I want to do is record a couple of highly derivative industrial rock/shoegaze albums to a standard I am happy with, and put them on bandcamp.
That's the extent of my ambitions at this point.
I'm a perfectionist though so it could take some time.

I don't want to be too overt about posting to this place if I make it big.

pussy

No u

nah man i mean just screen cap it and hang it on a frame. look back on it with fondness and gratitude.

You droped the ball.
only reddit is in your future.

I can do that
Suck my dick, bud. I'll kill myself before I end up a failure. Literally can't fathom it.

>I'll kill myself before I end up a failure. Literally can't fathom it.
Unk, is that you?

I ain't your uncle nigga