User from The Masterpiece Screening last night, I fell asleep but I'll answer more questions

user from The Masterpiece Screening last night, I fell asleep but I'll answer more questions

>does allison brie get naked?
She does not get naked
>Do we see any of Tommy's history
Tommy's french history is barely scratched upon ONCE and completely dropped
>pg-13 or R
no nudity or violence but a lot of F-bombs so probably rated R but very possibly pg-13
>how was DUDE WEED-man and other cameos
Seth Rogen and all the cameos do not ruin it. In fact when introduced they are tongue in cheek, but afterwards they take it seriously. The movie is self aware but overall you believe it because the absurdity of the story makes the already silly cast believable
>Does Greg's mom fuck anything up
No, she's only in it for one moment
>James Franco actually made a good movie?
Yes.

Seth Rogan has a cameo?

Seth Rogen, Hannibal Buress, Zac Efron, and Josh Hutcherson all play members of the cast and crew

How is that a cameo?

How close is it to The Disaster Artist?

I dunno, people last night called it a cameo,Im just replying

Never read it, never saw The Room

What is the tommy wiseau cameo in it?

He doesnt have a cameo
The ending is a bit of a montage of some footage from the premiere, screenings of the room since then, and then side by side of the original and the james franco scenes

>He doesnt have a cameo

That's weird. James, Tommy, and Greg all said it was in tommy's contract that he have a cameo as himself.

I thought Tommy was suing them so it didn't get released.

>Never read it, never saw The Room
The fuck?

Is actually funny at times?

How is James franco acting in it?

That was a room full of spoons. He was suing because the directors dug into his background and filmed the graves of his dead relatives.

Y'all thought wrong
And its actually a really funny but also honest good movie

I've never seen the room but the whole theater was dying at references to the original movie, so those flew over my head

But the bread and butter of the movie is watching Tommy and Greg's relationship, as well as how everyone else deals with Tommy, and it is HYSTERICAL at times, but when it gets dramatic or tension builds up you genuinely feel it. It does get emotional at the premiere scene

Yep, never ever

>Yep, never ever
Then why the fuck did you see THIS?

>Y'all thought wrong

No, I didn't think it was in tommy's contract that he have a cameo. That's straight from the horse's mouth. They must have filmed it but just not used it.

I love Dave Franco, he's sexy af

It seemed funny and the screening was free and nearby lol

lol

lol

rofl

lol dude you're hilarious lol

DUDE SETH ROGEN JAMES FRANCO THE ROOM LMAOO 420

Actually I was mostly interested because I Knew J-boy FrancDog was directing and I wanted to give it a shot, the only stonerkino I've seen of his was Sausage Party and Pineapple Express

And also because it was free and nearby

>go into the movie completely blank
>no expectations
>get blown away at how funny and real the movie is
>mfw james franco is the new hitchcock

When is it getting released? Why haven't they done a trailer for it yet?

This was a rough cut of it but overall it feels pretty finished aside from some ADR and Color Balance issues, so I'm sure that stuff is coming soon, but yeah I can't wait to see this Kino again