FOTR > ROTK > DOS > TTT > AUJ >>> BOTFA

FOTR > ROTK > DOS > TTT > AUJ >>> BOTFA

>DOS>TTT

What can men do against such reckless contrarianism?

It's just his opinion. You're going to scold him for having a different opinion than you?

Yes when it's objectively wrong

there will come a time when people here will unironically rank the hobbit films over the original trilogy like faggets do with the prequels/episode 7 and the ot. It'll be slow at first, lol ranking 1 over TTT or rotk, but it will happen

The Appendices>RotK > TTT > DoS > FotR > AUJ > BotFA

>R.I.P. Andrew Lesnie, Director of Photography
>R.I.P. Bob Anderson, Sword Master
>R.I.P. Christopher Lee, Actor

What is the point in spending money in tech that will be obsolete in some years forcing u to buy a another super special edition?

Fellowship was the best one, consider suicide

What's the point of making these posts?

End yourself

FOTR
TTT
ROTK
>Power Gap
AUJ
>Big pile of shit
DOS
BOTFA

only mentally ill people actually think that the prequels are better, mostly just baiting faggots that say it.

>DOS > TTT

Patrician ranking
FOTR>ROTK>TTT>AUJ>DoS>Literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>BOTF

Are critics mentally ill?

Where the hell do you think you are?

Yes
>Indiana jones 4, terminator 3, the hobbit films and new ghostbusters all have positive scores

I guess I should've known this wouldn't turn out to be the /comfy/ thread from yesterday.

>He wasted 3 minutes of his life to make this poor bait

Agree with FOTR but ranking TTT and ROTK is damn hard. So many iconic scenes are in TTT and I'd be tempted to say it's a better film but doesn't get to wrap up the plot. Also some of the Ithilien scenes may have been a mistake.

How else will he learn?

At the end of the day the films may as well be considered the same as the books; one entity, one film.

You know, because they are. Ranking them individually is pointless.

ohohohoho

Why do people like RotK so much? It's pure schlock, and not the good, self-aware kind of schlock like BotFA.