Did those fuckers really ip ban everyone that used the pirated premium version? FUCK

Did those fuckers really ip ban everyone that used the pirated premium version? FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

www115.zippyshare.com/v/r2OpfmVX/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Draconian lock down control grid police state

Only way to run anything. People eventually get as much freedom as they can handle. None.

I think an IP ban was too far, but you can't exactly say you didn't have it coming.

I just got a mail telling me not to do it again, but no ban.

im a paying spotify listener and was. not effected

Read the email you fucking retard. No one is banned.

10$ a month u cheapasses

>not pay for spotify
>spotify bans you
>"oh no now I can't pay for spotify!"
sounds like they did you a favor

not everyone is a rich americunt

>$10
>rich

>streaming music
well that's what happens when you're a pleb

Spotify is simply okay for streaming. Why the fuck would you pay for it though? You can listen to full albums on the free version just as well as long as you're connected to the internet, what's the beef? Do you people know about muting ads or nah? Fucking underage retards.

>ability to stream tens of millions of tracks anywhere, at good quality, for $10 a month
>$10 can buy you one, maybe two (f you're very lucky) digital downloads from a label Bandcamp
>one CD is normally $9.99, more if the label is very small
>one LP is normally $18.99, significantly more if the label is very small

WAHHHH $10 IS TOO EXPENSIVE YOU'D HAVE TO BE RICH TO PAY THAT MUCH WAAAAAAH

>Draconian lock down control grid police state

Err, it’s not really that though is it? It’s a business with the ultimate aim of making a profit, anyone receiving the service without contributing to sales or advertising revenue is not in their interests to serve. It’s hardly a human rights outrage now.

>software requires a specific subscription license to use
>users illicitly access a license they have no right to use because they haven't paid for it
>company shuts out those people using the software without a license
>this is somehow a problem in any way
You fucks get more retarded by the day

You're right, $10 is a very good price for the music library you're able to access.
I think the people complaining are mostly teenagers who don't have much money and are maybe used to pirating everything though?
I can't think of many adults who would freak out at the idea of having to pay $10 a month for a service like Spotify.

id have to work 2 days for that much

You are too woke for this world, my guy

>he thinks the allowance his parents give him for taking out the trash and emptying the dishworker counts as 'pay' for "work"

>spotify
this is where you fucked up, kid

I've only found 3 things I couldn't get on there.

what about the things you can't get like love, friendship, and success?

post taste, cause i haven't found so much i usually listen to

That's because you are a pleb.

fuckign destroyed
spotify has a pretty expansive catalog

ok i'm a defender of this platform but come on
you either don't listen to much or stick to mostly popular stuff

You got owned, admit it

Its like 6$ or 3$ if you're a student in Poland. Pretty much cheaper than one medium-sized pizza

ITT minimum wage americans

mah rights!

>not listening to super obscure Bandcamp releases is bad taste
ok

For a pleb

You're a pleb. Spotify is great for classical and traditional obscure music.
lol

Confirmed

OP here, i found a working apk for phone, im using a new account tho dont know if my old one still works
www115.zippyshare.com/v/r2OpfmVX/file.html

why the fuck would anyone listen to spotify

Get fucked poorfag, if you don't want to pay 10 bucks a month for unlimited access to millions of songs then you're scum

Hey I listen to all the ads on pc like a good goy,but the mobile version is just garbage and consumes a lot of data on top of that,I ain't giving 10 bucks a month for that shit

You do realize you can cache songs offline when on Wifi, right?

Sounds like you're a pleb m8, I listen to bands on Spotify that I can't even find on Youtube, the only other alternative would be buying physical CD's from them

I know, but i never bothered with it because if i had to download songs to listen to on spotify i might as well just download them on my own music player

get a proper job then retard