You guys realize that all the demonstrations this weekend were protesting Trump's comments, right? Not America...

You guys realize that all the demonstrations this weekend were protesting Trump's comments, right? Not America, not the anthem, not the flag, not BLM. I mean, it seems so obvious that that is the case, and yet I still see literal retards saying "durr why are they protesting?" and "STUPID NIGGERS HATE AMERICA!" despite the fact that all the protest are clearly a direct response. The week before, about 5 players protested. These are the players who are protesting inequality or police brutality or "hating America" or whatever. This weekend, over 200 players protested. I wonder if they either A. decided to hop on the protest bandwagon all at once or B. were protesting a specific event that happened between weeks 2 and 3? Hmmm, which one could it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right but there's already half a dozen threads about this.

just trying to clear up some misconceptions/lies

this should be a sticky

Don't care, I'm still not watching the NFL

>what is ambiguity

Yeah but you didn’t before either.

>IT STARTS WITH
ONE THING
I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY
KEEP THAT IN MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME

>really guys it's not about the flag, it's not about the soldiers, not about the athem, not BLM really for real you gotta believe me.

Man the Facebook comments on every sports post are so gold it makes this whole shit show worth it.

>projecting
Keep your asshurt on your fag blog.

Yet Trump was right in what he said

I did up until about 3 years ago.

No they weren’t.

They were demonstrating against the oppressive white society.

Fuck off.

Do you actually think 200 NFL players started hating the flag, the anthem, and the troops this week? Are you saying that's what you actually believe?

This would seem to imply that every single person in the NFL is anti-Trump. You know that's not the case, Trump is popular with half of the country, and the majority hate the kneeling.

wrong it's about niggers, they were kneeling the first two weeks

also he's going to win even bigger in 2020 thanks to pansies like you

reminder

Black people hated the country long before this week

No.

They always hated the flag.

They always hated the country.

They always hated the troops.

They always hated the anthem.

They just weren’t allowed to express it until the league allowed them.

>Protest Trump
>Nation sides with Trump

really gets you thinkin'

Then why did they only protest immediately after Trump's comments? The number of players protesting before the comments was less than 10 of the hundreds of NFL players.
>reddit spacing

Thread

The President came out and told people that because they do play sports they shouldn't have political opinions. The fact that people are okay with this is funny given if he said the same thing about welders or farmers they would be pissed.

blacks also commit more crime

blacks also mostly kill other blacks

they have nothing to complain about

>majority of country rallies against the nfl
>wait, wait, wait! we're protesting trump not the flag anymore

liberalism truly is a mental disorder

That only over emotional blacks and cucked whites are buying into an oppressive white society.

lol

>26% of people shot by the police are black
>13% of the population is black

>kneeling during the anthem isn't about disrespecting the anthem, it's about Trump
>burning the flag isn't about disrespecting the flag, it's about Trump
>tearing down America's historical monuments isn't about disrespecting America's history, it's about Trump
>black-on-white crime isn't about raping and murdering innocent people, it's about Trump
>black drug use isn't about drugs, it's about Trump
>Islamic terrorism isn't about a religious jihad, it's about Trump
>global warming isn't about 200 years of industrialism, it's about Trump
>the lower standard of living the US isn't about America's trade deficit, unfunded entitlements, technological unemployment, little investment in infrastructure, and rampant immigration for welfare benefits for the last 80 years; it's about Trump

Because it gave them an excuse that aligned with the libtard agenda to do it you retard.

Are those words "I wish I had legs"?

>posts image that he found on the facebook feed of an old man
no one was ever protesting the flag, not even kaepernick

>calls himself an American
>doesn't hate America
People don't really do this r-right?

>>black drug use isn't about drugs, it's about Trump
>>completely ignores white drug use that has been called a national disaster and an epidemic.

There are degenerates on both sides!

>56% of violent crime is committed by black people
>black peoples are 13% of the population
Two can play this game commie

Sits down durning the anthem. Not protesting the flag? Liberal logic is strong with you, fag

Kaepernick said he was protesting the flag. Are you a stronger authority on Kaepernick's motives than Kaepernick himself?

>28% of ALL crime committed by blacks

BUT MUUUH OPPRESSION!!!

What did he say?

Blacks should stop robbing gas stations, dickhead

Trump was the only presidential candidate of either party who talked about the opioid epidemic, and said he would be targeting the manufacturers. The rest of the candidates from both parties were funded by the drug companies who are making huge profits off Americans being addicted to their drugs, of which the ingredients are procured from Afghanistan.

It must be hard being forced to tolerate and cater to an entire race of people who does nothing but hate your guts, antagonize you at every turn, but at the same time tries to follow you every where you go.

I guess I understand why you all are getting sick of them.

DEY DINDU NUFFIN! RACIST PIG!

>hispanics lumped in with whites
Really activates my almonds

Actually what he said was

>>"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

>>He said that he has discussed his feelings with his family and, after months of witnessing some of the civil unrest in the U.S., decided to be more active and involved in rights for black people. Kaepernick, who is biracial, was adopted and raised by white parents and siblings.

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-sat-during-national-anthem

How big of a small penis faggot do you have to be to boycott a game because your own pettiness. LMAO. Pitiful.

These retards think hunger strikes happen because the person hates cheesecake

"I won't show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people."

of course not, they've always hated america, they haven't had the left to enable them till obamarama and the current day media.

"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder".

If you're going to quote the statement, quote the whole thing.

I'm done watching it because the NFL are hypocrites and scum with how they operate. Have fun watching a league ran by crooks though, be my guest.

So once again
>Kaepernick was not protesting Trump
>he was not merely protesting police "brutality"
>he was protesting AMERICA, the country, and AMERICA'S flag
>"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country..."

>Have fun watching a league ran by crooks though, be my guest.
How is this any different from any sport?
You think baseball, or basketball, aren't run by crooks or hypocrites? lol.

See

He talked for 15 minutes, I'm not going to quote the entire interview, and neither will you. The relevant point is that Kaepernick specifically said he is protesting the flag and will not show pride in it or America.

See

>implying kap was only protesting for black lives
He is protesting against police brutality. Period.

lol? He specifically said "it's bigger than football" and that he decided to be more active and involved in rights for black people.

That doesn't take 15 minutes to say. It takes 15 seconds. Stop being a lazy faggot.

Yeah pretty obvious its just one egotistical billionaire that told other egotistical billionaires how to run their teams and so they naturally told him to go fuck himself. Also athletes tend to stick together, going after one guy will get the whole team after you, its how sports work. You don't trash a hockey teams goalie not expect to get hit.

He said he's protesting America. He went on to say that he's been oppressed in America, and that's another reason why he's protesting the flag and the anthem.

Unfortunately, that anti-black police brutality doesn't exist. More whites are killed by police per capita, despite whites committing far, FAR less crime.

Krapernick never said, he, personally was being oppressed. He's half-white ffs.

He said black people were being oppressed because SOME of them were getting killed in the streets and the people responsible were getting off scot-free with zero consequences (hell, even getting paid leave for it!).

How is that hard to comprehend?

>washed up NFL player does a who gives a shit protest
>conservatives blow it up into a nation wide frenzy

You retards do realize that this shit would be over by now if you didn't take the bait right?

Trump is riling up leftists so the rest of the country will realize how retarded they are

Also, among police officers, black cops are 3 times more likely to use deadly force than white cops. In the meanwhile, black civilians disproportionally kill more cops, accounting for 40% of all cop killers.

Meaning that if there's a racial element to police killings it looks like this:

Black cops are killing white civilians at a disproportionally higher rate than even the crime rate would seem to warrant, while blacks are committing more deadly crimes including the murder of cops than their population numbers.

They can't help themselves.
>>MUH Flag
>>MUH Anthem

is the conservative equivalent of
>>Muh Body, Muh Choice
for liberals.

I thought this movement died in Miami when Kaep was talking to reporters (some Cuban) about how Castro was great because he invested in education and healthcare then proceeded to almost get his head ripped off by Kiko Alonso in the game.

>letting yourself get cucked just so you don't have to listen to her complain
wow you're a pussy

He said he's been in situations in which he was oppressed throughout his life.

Police brutality exists in all colors. Comparing deaths between races is nonsense when the cops are getting militarized and killing people from all groups.
Yes. Those people are part of the group of people being killed by police.

>murdering babies is equivalent to getting upset when people don't respect the country their fellow citizens have died for

this story needs to end
nobody should be giving a fuck

Yes. Because it literally all comes down to
>>WAH WAH STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE. IT TRIGGERS MY FEELINGS.

This entire movement is for black lives (hence the fucking name). You're literally now trying to move the goalpost like climate change faggots did with global warming.

The country is moving more left so it really is pointless. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, the financial crisis have all been the result of conservative backed policy. The country has been straying left for awhile

Police brutality does not exist, unless you want to talk about how black cops are three times more likely to kill civilians, and white civilians are twice as likely to be killed by cops than white civilians, while blacks commit three times as much crime as their population number should suggest.

You’re one dumb faggot.

Is that why they lost seats in 2016?

Meant "white civilians are twice as likely to be killed by cops than black civilians are killed by cops".

No I'm not. Kaep protested police brutality. He even mentions stories of white people being abused by police on his twitter. Also Kaep isn't in Black Lives Matter or a part of any chapters. He just believes that Black people's lives matter, just like everybody elses.

>The country is moving more left so it really is pointless
right, like the 2016 election never happened

>the country is moving more left
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Vietnam was totally Nixon's fault, you guys! I don't care that it started during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations.
>Afghanistan and Iraq were all because of neocons and dubya. No I don't know why Obama never ended those wars in the 8 years he was president!

He didn't say he was oppressed throughout his life. He said there were "situations" in which he felt ill-treated.

He was asked if he was oppressed. He didn't say "no". He replied affirmatively.

>The country is moving more left

Why didn't black people protest when a Somali cop shot a blonde haired white woman in Minneapolis? Why do they only protest when a black is shot? Significantly more white people are killed by police every year, why don't blacks ever protest those incidents?

>cte
>bad rating and attendance
>atheletes giving the sport a bad taste for murricans
>meme president memeing his comments.
Just let the shit (NFL)burn to the ground.

>police brutality

Funniest meme from the left. How about try:
>not act threatening
>treat officers with respect, because not even they prefer to catch a body on any given day

Violent criminals are a far bigger problem, both in numbers and frequency of incidents, than "muh brutal police." Get a fucking grip lefties.

This is correct

Police brutality exists in the way that you've mentioned it and in other ways as well. Blacks, Asians, Whites, Hispanics, etc. have all been guilty of getting drunk on power and threatening their communities. If police brutality did not exist at all, then we wouldn't have video evidence of the act occurring. Fact is, any police brutality is too much police brutality, and if these guys can't control themselves, even the black ones as you want to single out for "disproportionately" killing whites, then it is absolutely asinine for any of us to agree to letting these departments obtain and circulate military grade weapons among their officers. Or let officers come to work with non-issue weapons from home like AKs or other weapons and use them on the job.

What are you talking about? Kaep continued to kneel. He didn't stand up after that incident.

DO NOT FUCKING FEED THE FUCKING TROLLS

It's his right to protest, he has that freedom. I'm sorry black freedom upsets you.

>person decides to to stop consuming something they don't necessarily need and has become more trouble than it's worth
>hurr durr tel dem dey got smol benis

Liberal logic everyone

>just like everybody else

Except the countless racists on this site and others.