At what age does it become socially unacceptable to go clubbing in your country?

At what age does it become socially unacceptable to go clubbing in your country?

probably 13/14

fuck you globalists
ruining my country by making people ruin themselves

Just mind your own shit desu

i think 40
wot

>clubbing in the UAE
are there girls in the clubs? are they all slaves?

lol, thesedays only kids go clubbing here

here if you're in your 20s and you don't go clubbing you're considered a loser

Yea but the "bad" ones are filled with girls that are all hookers, it's surreal. Human trafficking is definitely a thing here but it's hard to know the extent since information is suppressed. Most aren't slaves tho imo

never

it depends, if you don't have any children 35-40

never

This
You can sometimes enter some clubs if you're underage since most places card you so it's mostly a 18-30 thing
At 30 you're considered a "chavorruco"

35+ I believe

As long as you don't look like a dad you should be fine

Never, apparently.

aint italo disco the gayest thing ever to hear in a club?

60+

idk

Depends entirely on the context. If it's a college town you start getting weird looks as you approach 30. In other circumstances there really isn't a limit.

never
you see people in their 30's, sometines 40's
its wierd, ive seen people that look 40 or so driving with loud music on saturday's night sometimes

I assume something like 26 in Finland
Only been to a club once in my life and hang out at bars maybe once or twice a year instead mostly since I am socially retarded hermit. Seen a few people at the age of like 26 and some rare instances of higher than that but 26 seems to be the place where the "partying" sorta cuts off.

Singapore had way higher. This one club I went to needed you to be a 25 year old man and 23 year old woman at minimum, but there are some for younger people as well. Places seems to be split between ages I think?

t. half finnish half singaporean social retard

I think once you pass your late 20s. By that point you should have a serious career, be getting married, having kids, etc. . Clubbing is really a thing for college students and recent graduates.

>This one club I went to needed you to be a 25 year old man and 23 year old woman at minimum
wtf is the point of a club like this?

Mid 30's

obviously to maintain a sophisticated ambience

Only ugly and poor people dont go clubbing at least once a week

So turks dont go clubbing?

We have rich people here
But a lot of well known clubs are getting demolished as we get poorer

only to explode them

Hahaha aren't you a clever and hilarious guy?
Hopefully some mudslime arab will explode or run you over in your shitty country soon

I think 15-16 is the starting age to go clubbing
I was 16 when I first went clubbing
had some drinks, danced a bit, some sluts grinded on my dick but that was it
I did get a blowjob in the bathroom when I was 19 but overall I don't like clubbing and I haven't gone clubbing in years
drinks in clubs are really fucking expensive and I need quite a few of them to really get in the mood + the costs of the entrance fee
I would rather spend that money on weed

reported to interpol ;)