www.themaclife.com
themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/

>/heem/ related fight wear:
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/84/so/highest_price

>/heem/ related fight gear for those of you with low paying jobs such as doing grunt work on a dock:
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pricerange2/$10_to_$20/pg/1/ps/72/so/lowest_price

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/09/26/bu-researchers-may-be-able-to-detect-cte-in-living-patients/
youtube.com/watch?v=lgNySo0WyQY
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/Goob_Q.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=IRGG2dyi4Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who goobyd my secretary lmao

first for boxing

This is the thread

atta boy

>3 fucking threads created by different autists
>thread wars still exist

I wish I could gooby both of them lol

team /ghost

sounds like a sandwich

boston salmon

does anyone else see tferg fucking up conor in rd 4/5?

Ferguson is a fucking tough matchup for Goob, but his defense on the feet isn't great

I used to think he'd beat Conor, but I don't really anymore, I just think it'd be a fight Conor would have to be on point and not make a big mistake. I think Tony would take a shitpile of punishment though.

es dis da thred

You have to answer this skill testing question:

Who is the greatest MMA fighter of all time?

Correct, the answer is Dana White.

I guess you can join the thread, then.

Where's the Poetry you fucking goof

The biggest hurdle in the study of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) has been the issue of it only being discoverable in the brain of a deceased patient. That may not be a problem for long.

Researchers from Boston University’s CTE Center announced Tuesday that they may have found a way to detect CTE in living patients.

If the method proves to be reliable, testing could seemingly save innumerable athletes — from high school through the professional ranks — from enduring undue head trauma in their lives.

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/09/26/bu-researchers-may-be-able-to-detect-cte-in-living-patients/

this will literally destroy mma

I need inspiration, my dude. I've done a few about my daughter as little gifts to my family but that's about it lately.

this is actually pretty cool

The OP is very important to you and you can't even come up with a fucking poem, might as well let the spammer makes our threads your useless NotePad OP's have become a disgrace

you're still pissed eh lol

yeah it's fucking unreal

Bud, it's better pissed off than pissed on. Leave the OP to someone else

So I just watched TUF1 finale bois. That was just unbelievable, what an ending.

buddy you don't have to be mad about it

MYSTIC MAC

youtube.com/watch?v=lgNySo0WyQY

Ive never encoutered a general with autism of this high a level.

Sir, you have shown to be very unqualified for portioning OP's. Stop now and nobody will even notice

Visit /box/ sometime and you might change your mind lol

I visit /box/ all the time. There's nothing on the level of the spammer.

I used to post on /wwe/ and I'd say we're matching their autism stride for stride

I'm good at portioning an OP but it doesn't matter anyway bud so get off my back or I'll put your fuckin head in the snowbank

if stud radio isnt on tonight im gonna kill myself

Thats pretty tragic considering WWE is literally mandrama and this is actual combat sport.

/box/ has less autism and more dickriders

What do you think our descendants will have to say about this person's mental well being?
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/Goob_Q.jpg/

Liam, if you only knew how to flick a jab you might have a fighter's chance. Only thing I'll be struggling with is the foul smell of tendies coming from you

I raided the /box/ threads boys hehehehe, left them a little care package from /heem/ lmao

>RIZIN will never become the second coming of PRIDE
It still hurts, bros.

>le ebin raid guise
>Lmao lol bud gooby!

freakin dope

Sure but the general itself succumbed to a lot of autism in the days before it got kicked out of here, complete with the scat spam and over the top "personalities" who wanted recognition every time they posted.

Stop posting that, people here already know it wasn't you let it go m8

I can't tell if this is respecting or disrespecting Connor McGregor.

But I only posted it once (one [1] time).

I kindly want to remind you all that webm related happened in our lifetime.

>Repeating the same thing that got BTFO in the other thread
Stay obsessed, loser.

Watching UFC 92 Rampage vs Wanderlei
Any thoughts?

>Over a year later and still seething about the Jacare poster
Wow he really got on your nerves huh?

GADOOSH'd indeed my man
Because you decided to stop spamming

>Pretending it's not that guy spamming because I BTFO him
Lol.

No joke, Jacare was literally crying during the fight with Whittaker.

Imagine the fear he must've felt when his legs escaped from underneath him and thought "Oh não, é desta que vou morrer, o Steve Irwin chegou".

Jesus fucking christ, do you guys ever talk about anything but thread drama? Talk about something worthwhile like a classic banger or something. spicybagers.tk for any looking for something to watch.

You're one of the biggest cancers in these threads, the fact you post with a name is all the proof.

I wonder what happened to Rampage for him to become so unmotivated. Wrestling, movies, what the fuck?
My liking for the guy is recent, when I contemporary with the prime of his career I disliked the guy but he grew on me whilst rewatching old Pride and UFC clips.

Just watched him KO Wanderlei at UFC 92. That shit was a long time coming for sure.

>Steve irwin
Oh deus
He's thinking of picking up boxing hopefully he just sticks to smoking weed and playing vidya, he's taken enough damage

no idea what you're talkin about bud but I'd probably kick your fuckin ass lol

cry me a fuckin river bud lol

Nate's third round vs McGregor was way overblown and if you watch it with the volume down it becomes obvious

leave /box/ alone faggot, stop leaving the impression we are all as autistic as you

I mean I wouldn't want to see him fight nowadays, like you said it's enough what he's done for the sport. But I can't help but feel at some point in his career when he could've gone further he stagnated. I guess he didn't give a shit anymore?

Gentle heeminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=IRGG2dyi4Fc

>Nate's third round vs McGregor was way overblown and if you watch it with the volume down it becomes obvious
God damn it Dutch, I've been saying this for over a year. If you mute Rogan you can see it's nothing. That midget with a boner for the Diaz bros at it again, swinging over casual tourists with his "OOOOOOOOH HE'S HURT MIKE!" bullshit.

>I guess he didn't give a shit anymore?
this, he lost to queen MO shieet
>If you mute Rogan you can see it's nothing
the one case i disagree with you is with hendricks vs GSP alot of people claim rogaine was sucking hendricks the whole fight but imo GSP got btfo

lol if you just close your eyes you don't even see conor getting hit!!

>Nate's third round vs McGregor was way overblown
For sure 100% it was just fatigue my guy

so you think you can just lay low for a few days like we wont remember you were exposed as the scat spammer?

both

>GSP got btfo
>That flag
Alright mister, what are you pulling here?

>
*yawn*

you unironically thought GSP beat steakMan? It could be argued with his fights with Lawler but i always thought GSP lost

They were yelling that Nate was trying to finish the fight, and Nate probably was, but that doesn't mean that Conor was close to being finished and it was dishonest of them to imply that he was.

In fact, if I remember correctly, Conor lands a nasty shot to Nate's left eye in that round which I'm pretty sure is one of the most significant strikes of the entire fight and Rogan hardly even mentions it.
At the end of the fight, Nate is wearing it on both eyes, but the damage to his left eye was done in Round 3.

such pussy ass shots honestly, which of these strikes is a damaging strike? seriously
the amount of damage done here is super overblown by the commentators

Any time, anywhere, any place...except yoel....except right now cus of mah kneh buddeh....except whittaker....except right now I'm fighting a small welterweight in about a year from now

stay mad little buddeh

extremely accurate 2bh, Bisping will retire with no real legacy

That's another really good example of the commentating biasing the viewers. Watch that fight again with the volume down and it's absolutely not one sided at all, and a lot of people thought it was because of Rogan.

GSP, without question, wins two rounds. I forget which one is the up in the air round but it's definitely closer than most people imply

worst champ ever

hendricks beat gsp 100%

its the only robbery that i agree with, for example jbj beat gus etc

The reason why I refrain from commenting is because I've only seen that fight the night of the fight.

I think GPS retiring on the spot right after made me not care about it that much, but apparently it's a big deal.

Diaz lost like 8 years of his life in that fight and came out of it looking like this, his face will never look the same.

Conor's counters in the third and fourth round were something fierce, maybe because he did them out of despair but he messed him up. It boggles my mind that ANYONE out there thinks this was a draw or that Diaz won. It was close but CLEAR that Conor won.

Letting yourself get hit without defending yourself intelligently for extended periods of time is grounds for the fight being stopped. See Barao - TJ 2 or Alvarez - RDA

Is Bubbo Schlubbs a good fghter

2,3,5 GSP

Every round was close and GSP's face gave an impression it was more lopsided than it actually was

woodley

He didn't let himself get hit, at all. In fact, he intelligently defended himself the entire time, and he landed shots as well. Which is precisely what I just explained you fucking idiot.
I said that Nate suffered the most damaging strike of the entire fight in the very round that you are talking about in the post you quoted lol

>the state of cowboi cejone

He should be fighting GSP

T-wood gave that boy some serious CTE over 10 rounds

If I remember properly, round 2 is the one that is disputed the most.

I can't tell if Cowboy is a good fighter or not

he's definitely a good fighter dude. he's just not elite

he's like a shittier version of Aldo

he's not really all that much like Aldo

for sure wonderboy broke some of woodley's ribs my guy

Good fighter, not great fighter.

What fucks with Cowboy is that he's mentally weak. Like really weak. I feel bad for the guy because he got bullied as a kid and that probably left some open wounds that will never truly close on him, but it doesn't do him any favours as a fighter. I saw him in the Matt Brown fight and then the Masvidal one (to name the two most recent ones in everyone's mind). When he got tagged his face was that of a scared boy who didn't want to be there.

I tend to notice this shit. There's guys who get panicky when hit but eventually tough it out or learn how to (Conor, Rockhold, Masvidal, DC, etc) and guys who get fucking panicky and shit down (Cerrone, Lesnar, BJ, Michael Johnson, etc).

Will spainshit ever get tired of his gimmick?

can crushing choker

Anyone else think boxing is just a meme? Leg kicks demolish them

lets go boy
lets go boy

>go to older event gamethreads for webms
>easy to find, good layout with what fights already happened and the results
>go to recent fight cards
>autists racing to create threads, newfags making /heem/ threads
why lads?

cry me a fuckin river bud who fucking cares lol

What are you talking about?

I care, that's why I made the post, are you stupid?

Who /Andrade/ here?

I answered your question bud