/NRL/ - MackleGOD Wednesday

GRAND FINAL - STORM vs. some other team, who gives a shit

8pm Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/nrl/cowboys-dudded-in-favour-of-american-artist-macklemore/news-story/8daf88cf2be7f7f98fe9eb9a99b2d752
change.org/p/todd-greenberg-take-lgbtiq-politics-out-of-the-nrl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4923650/Third-16-22-year-olds-say-gay-bisexual.html
archive.is/87Ejp
Smh.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/the-dally-m-red-carpet-has-upstaged-and-outclassed-the-brownlow-20170927-gyq1dq.html\
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for based Macklemore

2nd for BASED Macklemore

I want to see my NRL grand final with as much forced homosexuality as possible

Third for based MACKLEGOD

I hope Josh AddoCarr takes the knee to protest the Australian police for not having enough homosexuals in the force

How long will the half time show go for?

news.com.au/sport/nrl/cowboys-dudded-in-favour-of-american-artist-macklemore/news-story/8daf88cf2be7f7f98fe9eb9a99b2d752

ayo... nrl... lemme asku sumthin... u think its gay to reach down and jerk another guy off or something???

/afl/ fan here

Does Macklemore really fit the target demographic for NRL fans?

The Cowboys were also originally dudded earlier this week when they and the Storm requested to use Leichhardt Oval for their main training session of the week on Thursday.
The NRL gave priority to the Melbourne Storm because they took out the minor premiership.
However, the Storm have since agreed to hold their session on Thursday at an alternative venue.
The Cowboys are unable to use Leichardt again for Saturday’s run because the Koori Knock-out will be held at the venue from Friday through to Monday’s grand final.

jesus christ whoever makes decisions at NRL is such a fucking retard

i want NRL to go the way of NFL, fuck this shitty administration, let some competent cunts come in and take over

he fits the target of reddit. the fans of nrl are polynesian christians and bogan christians and lebanese muslims.

the working class arent as cool with pushing homosexuality on children as the rich bondi class who operate NRL HQ

What fucking shits me about this is if you had 2 cunts competing in a 100m race and only let 1 practice at the track youre giving that cunt an advantage, obviously, but it doesnt matter because this sport is run by fuckwits

who the FUCK is macklemore lads

hope none of you cunts are gonna try be homophobic around here... this is american soil now... american morals... american sexuality... dont fucking dare be your own people...

real /unemployed/ hours who tf up

dead thread
dead sexuality
dead morality
dead community

Anyone want to watch the game at my mansion?

I'll make spotted dick dessert

on the right

lol gayrl

Dally M awards tonight lads, didn't realise until I watched the news

Dally M is fucking rigged its always an NRL player who wins hmm how come no women ever win? #bullshit

Lawgod here, one of my lecturers fucking hates my guts. Hes an old weird nerd I think he doesnt like young chads. At least its over soon.

Bet Dally M would have voted no

thats why the NR(((L))) wont let his family give the award

M III is a toe sucking loser that's trying to force himself into the NRL spotlight by leaching off the family name

1.Trbojevic
3. walkGOD
7.DCE

>mfw

t. reddit

girl in uni sent me a txt in class then sent me an email afterwards

think she wants the lawgirth

REMINDER THAT BY ADVANCING A POSITION AGAINST POLYNESIAN CHRISTIANITY YOU WILL ALIENATE THEM FROM THE GAME AND DRIVE THEM TO SCAFFOLDING AND STUDYING EXERCISE SCIENCE AT USYD

Daily reminder that the MelbGODS will absoultely wreck the Cowcucks

(((ref)))ball

We memed it into reality

Now the audience are going to boo 100% because thisll get discussed for the next few days in the MSM

change.org/p/todd-greenberg-take-lgbtiq-politics-out-of-the-nrl

Same love is a legit good song

>get BTFO
>m-m-m-muh refball

Cowcucks everyone

i know for a fact you post on reddit

don't reckon this semen slurping sport is for me lads

Michael Spergan.

>tfw get to morally stop watching NRL so I dont have to be wasting time with bread and circuses next year

feels good, hope NQLD win to send me off

I'm literally seething that the NRL has this pozzed cunt performing his homo anthem and I'm uni livid that his fucking sound check prevents the Cowboys from training at ANZ.

Reminder that homosexuals are sick degenerates who should be exterminated.

I literally dont care if fags marry but if a fucking company starts telling me how to think i wont even waste a second streaming them

for the next 30 years ill get to tell people i dont watch that gay shit

lol gayrl

Dally M stream?

reddit?

if you were in the nrl discord youd have it, but we know you faggots lurk here and try and infest us with your leftist bullshit, so no

(((Nrl)))

nrgay lol

criNgeRL

4 seconds

>NRL has Macklemore and fucking Briggs performing

The reign of the straight, white male is over

NRgay ON SUICIDE WATCH

how embarrassing

DCElite

AYO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

AYO FUCK STRAGHT PEOPLE

is the NRL sending a message lads?

How does dally M even work? Just seems like random votes unlike Afl brownlow which is nice and ordered

#transleaders

why dont these cunts show some real spine and get some male and transgendered cheerleaders? fucking all talk NRL

Kezzie Apps looks gross tonight.

Kezie Apps got fat :3

>advocating gay rights is saying "FUCK STRAIGHT PEOPLE"

sorry let me correct for the semantically retarded

>FUCK STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN JEWISH MUSLIM PEOPLE

Fuck you Satan, I know you want to piss all over a religious institution with the facade of "rights" but not on Israel Folau 's watch

>fend like latrell

Just gonna go watch a bunch of christian polynesians play sport who hate gays while i love gays because i cant stop watching NRL lads

but its cool cause the NRL said they love fags even though the players didnt but could have at any time ;)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4923650/Third-16-22-year-olds-say-gay-bisexual.html

archive.is/87Ejp

Ipsos Mori split the 3,000 people it questioned into four categories: Generation Z (aged 16 to 22), Generation Y (23 to 37), Generation X (38 to 51) and baby boomers (52 to 71).

Among Generation X, 85 per cent described themselves as exclusively heterosexual while among Generation Y the figure was 71 per cent.

Around 10 per cent of Generation Z said prejudice towards gay, bisexual and trans people was important, compared with just 1 per cent of baby boomers.

And 20 per cent said racism was an important issue, compared with 6 per cent of baby boomers. Ten per cent of Generation Z backed free movement of people within Europe, compared with 4 per cent of baby boomers.

everyones got an opinion on SSM when its all theory

once the campaign begins and people see it play out they change their tune

lefties fucked themselves. australia has THE HIGHEST migration intake in the world per capita, in the whole god damn world, and migrants are EXCLUSIVELY conservative

200k no voters and based NRL fans every year lads

>Poorce gets an award for being a shit field goal kicker until he finally kicked one

>"Why did No win?"

t. November

It's going to be funny when Manly fans are blamed for no winning when it was Peels and Poodogs fans voting no.

Not gonna lie lads, felt pretty good seeing my old high school bully (Nic Cotric) who used to fuck my sister every day after school crash and burn his speech during the award ceremony

>wins award
>stuffs up his speech
>still got balls deep in your sister
>still got award

Yeah but he got to fuck your sister, so who's the real winner

the sister?

lads if you wanna pick up on tinder message girls saying "vote no?" as your hello

they like that shit unless theyre pozzed, but for some reason a lot say they vote no

not liking this pozzed meme

t. no voter

Free vouchers at a unisex brothel?

Smh.com.au/lifestyle/fashion/the-dally-m-red-carpet-has-upstaged-and-outclassed-the-brownlow-20170927-gyq1dq.html\

BASED

what does pozzed mean

>Former Welsh rugby star Gareth Thomas opens up about the misery of being left by his wife after confessing to her that he was gay
KEK, what else would he expect?

Prepare your NEGhole for charging:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_n0IPsC7g
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

>Woods
>Walcunt
>Rapana
>Campbell Gillard who I feel started more games

What an absolute farce lads

some stupid bitch didnt wanna marry me just cause im gay lads

Rapana is the best winger in the world by a wide margin.

t. Ricky Stuart

t. not a peabrain pozzie

The thread just started to smell lads

Ross is trying too hard

Someone tell this cunt everyone hates beau ryan

Just did a V.I.Poo lads.

Walkie is literally standing right by me at the Andrew Jackson Jihad concert in the Valley lads. Not even joking

t. joker

based walkfriend

Why is the NRL going full poz pushing this gay shit lads?
Who could be behind this?

>Reduce viewers
>Reduce participation
>Reduce crowds
>Push anti-religious philosophy in a game about running a ball over grass

Was he the greatest CEO NRL ever had?

That isn't me. I am much fatter.

mackleBRO

Jsut got served a beer by a big tiddie goth at the crowbar lads

kek @ the absolute state of the dally m team of the year

>pooey pooter
should have been twinkboyavic
>walkie
ok
>poopana
Should have been Vunivalu
>poodop
ok
>poorgen
Should have been Cronk or DCE. Poorgen only played at HB after JT got injured and only started playing well in the last 4 rounds of the season
>poods
top lel
>poolett
ok
>poollen
Should have been poomaulolo