rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-wizard-of-star-wars-20120504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with it?

Eyebrows

Why does he have eyebrows?

>I bypassed the compressor!

>:^)) xD

They grew back

New Star Wars will never have a moment as emotionally resonant as this, nor a movie as good as this moment

>being this blind

>he thinks eyebrow regeneration therapy at the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center is far-fetched

Come on lad

It looks much better.

Sebastian Shaw was a fine actor, and his participation in this scene is one of the few times Star Wars movies aren't 100% shit that doesn't involve Alec Guinness.

>making maul a manlet

BRAVO LUCAS

The power of the dark side slowly corrupted his body over time.

>not shortening it to the ChanPal SuRecon Center

For some reason, he looks extremely menacing in that shot

Why wouldn't he have eyebrows?

Because they saw the special editions first and rationalized its random shitness.

Go lay next to a pit of lava until you catch fire and if you live see if your eyebrows grow back

>removes a characters eyebrows
>gives sarlaac pit monster a beak
>Jedi Rocks

of all the things CGI would allow this is what he chooses to do

Because his head didn't get burnt to a crisp until they decided it would look xool 20 years after shooting this scene.

Everybody ITT watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eZBevXohCI

It makes sense to keep his eyebrows.

Vaders eyes seem to be unaffected by lava and laser sword damage. Anything near his eyes like eyebrows would also likely escape damage

he's also been trying to heal himself for 25 years. maybe thats as far as he got.

If he were lying in a way where his face is burned both below and above his eyes his eyes would have been seared off too.

They were burned off in RotS and even if they weren't the original script of A New Hope didn't say he got burned by the ground, he was literally tossed into a Volcano by Obi-Wan.

His face should be all wrinkly like your toes when you bathe too long.

>nitpicking eyebrows
>ignoring that he has a nose, eyelids, and eyes even though he shouldn't
They dshouild have CGId his face to look like Toht in raiders of the lost arc

They regrew?

Bacta Tank?

Him being a burn ward victim wasn't really a thing until the Prequels? Originally he had just suffered "grievous wounds".

I wouldn't mind if he had eyebrows, but those bigg ass bushy caterpillar eyebrows are fucking distracting.

Go sit in a bacta tank, and tell me how you wouldn't have eyebrows.

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural hair growth

No, it was always a thing. When Lucas was writing the original script to ANH, he had thrown in snippets of things (such as the Force Shamans (which would later be used) and how Vader ended up in the suit (he fell in a volcano)).

>the original script of A New Hope didn't say he got burned by the ground, he was literally tossed into a Volcano by Obi-Wan

you mean the novelization of RotJ making some vague implication about their duel? In the original script for A New Hope, Vader wasn't even Luke's father, they were still two different characters at that point.

That happened in Episode III, a film that came out after Vader had eyebrows

You can't complain about stuff in the OT because George forgot about them and made stuff that directly conflicted with them in the prequels.

Still, 25 years of trying to heal himself + Bacta Tank existing.

where do I sign up to get these dark gains?

No, I mean ANH.

>Lucas tells Rolling Stone in 1977, "Vader kills Luke's father, then Ben and Vader have a confrontation, just like they have in Star Wars, and Ben almost kills Vader. As a matter of fact, he falls into a volcanic pit and gets fried and is one destroyed being."

rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-wizard-of-star-wars-20120504

>butthurt manchildren will take a fun sci-fi action film seriously

Also learn what literally actually means.

For an ass that thicc you'll need to master the Sheev Squat.

I didn't know his breathing apparatus was also a harmonica. How convenient!

Well then the only answer must be therapeutic bacta treatments over the course of 25 years, no?

Its actually all just synthetic skin and hair that needs to be flaked off over the years because it overgrows (its why his head is so fat in RotJ). His head just wasn't capable of actually supporting the synthetic hair.

>star wars
>sci-fi

its fantasy you pleb

This. If anything, blame Lucas for dropping the ball in the prequels. Yet again.

In short:

Get fucked millennial faggots.

Not the guy you're arguing with but its space opera, a subgenre of science fiction, which is itself a subgenre of fantasy.

So did they add the eyebrows or did he originally have them? I don't even remember.

1980-2000 = Millennials

If you were born any time before that you need to take a step back and realize your priorities by being on Sup Forums at that age.

How bad do you think Vader smells?

>t. 60 year old

>2000
Fuck no, I'm no millenial

If you were born in 2000, then yes you are, also underage, and 2001+ is even worse.